Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Rosie's Rescued Rubbish (CLOSED)
1 2 ... 47 48 49 50 51 ... 233 234
Please and thank you :D
Please and thank you :D
@AlexArya
aww, you're too sweet! literally, my mouth is full of cavities and the dentist bills are piling up now. what have you done?

anyways, sent everyone something! ...probably shouldnt have drank my nighttime tea while doing that tho; im so sleepy now i probably made a ton of mistakes lD but yeah im gonna head to bed now; peace guys! feel free to post again after rollover~
@AlexArya
aww, you're too sweet! literally, my mouth is full of cavities and the dentist bills are piling up now. what have you done?

anyways, sent everyone something! ...probably shouldnt have drank my nighttime tea while doing that tho; im so sleepy now i probably made a ton of mistakes lD but yeah im gonna head to bed now; peace guys! feel free to post again after rollover~
Thank you for the item yesterday! It's always awesome when people are so generous and nice. Would it be terrible of me to ask for another item today?
Thank you for the item yesterday! It's always awesome when people are so generous and nice. Would it be terrible of me to ask for another item today?
bxbkeiO.png
Hello! This is so cool, what a commitment though! Best of luck, may I try my luck?

And do you accept donations or is it like, Pinkerton level amount of items?
Hello! This is so cool, what a commitment though! Best of luck, may I try my luck?

And do you accept donations or is it like, Pinkerton level amount of items?
Good morning! Thank you for doing this. If I could please get free stuff, I would love it! My little hoard is empty. :(
Good morning! Thank you for doing this. If I could please get free stuff, I would love it! My little hoard is empty. :(
thank you for the free items \^o^/ *grabs something*
thank you for the free items \^o^/ *grabs something*
swip.png Yumi's XXX G1 quest
Wishlist
Yumi's goal tracker
lol Rosie it's all just an act really! I have 6 older brothers, I am vicious! RAWR! *size of kitten surrounded by lions* but no really you are super nice for doing all of this :) thanks and with that back to ask for another thing! XD
lol Rosie it's all just an act really! I have 6 older brothers, I am vicious! RAWR! *size of kitten surrounded by lions* but no really you are super nice for doing all of this :) thanks and with that back to ask for another thing! XD
banner3.png
May I get a thing?

Thanks for doing this!
May I get a thing?

Thanks for doing this!
OSLTi1L.png
.0. Freee Stuffff! :) I like you now, I'll take a thing!
.0. Freee Stuffff! :) I like you now, I'll take a thing!
mlHpBMC.pngl7Ge01H.png
qhK4FYS.pngPxVdyDW.png
May I have a thing, kind Hestia? This is exciting!
May I have a thing, kind Hestia? This is exciting!
XbEbKYQ.png
1 2 ... 47 48 49 50 51 ... 233 234