Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Closed! Winners p15, 16!
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
@Rooksie
Tickets for #1: 10

Total: 100,000 t

Edit:

Total tickets for #1: 15

Total: 150 gems and 100,000 t
@Rooksie
Tickets for #1: 10

Total: 100,000 t

Edit:

Total tickets for #1: 15

Total: 150 gems and 100,000 t
cynicaltruist.png
@Rooksie
How many tickets for the Event bundle raffle would a Noc egg be worth? If it's worth enough tickets to unlock the scroll prize, I just might be interested in throwing one egg your way :D
@Rooksie
How many tickets for the Event bundle raffle would a Noc egg be worth? If it's worth enough tickets to unlock the scroll prize, I just might be interested in throwing one egg your way :D
NTCq9zE.png
updated to here

@FurretTails
yeah, it doesn't count unless there's 30 min from the last post. sorry! you may wanna consider cashing in what you have since you have only like... three more possible chances to get a bump before the raffle will be closed, I think?
updated to here

@FurretTails
yeah, it doesn't count unless there's 30 min from the last post. sorry! you may wanna consider cashing in what you have since you have only like... three more possible chances to get a bump before the raffle will be closed, I think?
buying 2 for #2 and 3 for #3 = 4000T @Rooksie
buying 2 for #2 and 3 for #3 = 4000T @Rooksie
@Oxygene
since AH says a noc egg is at 220k, it would buy 22 tickets. that would put the ticket count at about 175, which is 25 away from unlocking the noc scroll
@Oxygene
since AH says a noc egg is at 220k, it would buy 22 tickets. that would put the ticket count at about 175, which is 25 away from unlocking the noc scroll
@blackshotgun55
gotcha gotcha
@blackshotgun55
gotcha gotcha
@Rooksie

I'm cashing in the 6 bumps I made into 1 Noc Raffle Ticket and 1 food bundle Ticket please ;D

And I'm buying additional 5 tickets for the event bundle, sending you the 50k Tr. now :3
@Rooksie

I'm cashing in the 6 bumps I made into 1 Noc Raffle Ticket and 1 food bundle Ticket please ;D

And I'm buying additional 5 tickets for the event bundle, sending you the 50k Tr. now :3
LApYAIi.gif~.: +9FR Time :.~p8qgXPn.gif
@Rooksie yeah i'd like to cash them if i can please! :O
I got to 6 bumps so I believe this is correct?
1 Bump = 1 ticket to the food raffle
5 Bumps = 1 ticket to the nocturne raffle
@Rooksie yeah i'd like to cash them if i can please! :O
I got to 6 bumps so I believe this is correct?
1 Bump = 1 ticket to the food raffle
5 Bumps = 1 ticket to the nocturne raffle
tinybanner_1.png
ok updated to here and updated the title even if it's more like an hour and 20 min
ok updated to here and updated the title even if it's more like an hour and 20 min
@rooksie

Tickets for #1: 5
Tickets for #2: 0
Tickets fot #3: 5

Total: 55k treasure
@rooksie

Tickets for #1: 5
Tickets for #2: 0
Tickets fot #3: 5

Total: 55k treasure
uWieG4D.png
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16