Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Quick Nocturne Egg Giveaway - CLOSED
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
If I could survive by sustaining solely off of mangoes, I'd probably do it. Yeah I really love mangoes lol
Oranges? I love citrus, especially citrus scented things!!! Not only that, orange is one of my favorite colors *w*
Thanks for hosting this!
If I could survive by sustaining solely off of mangoes, I'd probably do it. Yeah I really love mangoes lol
Oranges? I love citrus, especially citrus scented things!!! Not only that, orange is one of my favorite colors *w*
Thanks for hosting this!
@AlfredFJones I'd like to enter. Turns out right now I'm also drinking a orange mango smoothie and it's delicious
@AlfredFJones I'd like to enter. Turns out right now I'm also drinking a orange mango smoothie and it's delicious
@alfredfjones A fun thing about mango is that you skin you their skin as well, boil it and you produce a particularly sweet tea. Dont eat the skin though, it's oretty coarse and difficult to chew.
@alfredfjones A fun thing about mango is that you skin you their skin as well, boil it and you produce a particularly sweet tea. Dont eat the skin though, it's oretty coarse and difficult to chew.
sigpic28411_7.gif
They're both delicious, but I think mangoes beat oranges hands down.
They're both delicious, but I think mangoes beat oranges hands down.
Mangoes are delicious, especially in smoothies. Oranges are usually quite tasty, but I have no idea how to figure out which orange is sour and which is sweet.
Mangoes are delicious, especially in smoothies. Oranges are usually quite tasty, but I have no idea how to figure out which orange is sour and which is sweet.
kUL6lb9.png
Mango always makes me think of a short movie I watched, "Bobby Loves Mangos." Very funky little mystery/suspense thing that was either funny of alarming, depending on your skew.

As for orange... I'm using OJ and maple syrup in a glaze for Christmas dinner today. :D

(edit: missed the "don't need to ping me" part. oops)
Mango always makes me think of a short movie I watched, "Bobby Loves Mangos." Very funky little mystery/suspense thing that was either funny of alarming, depending on your skew.

As for orange... I'm using OJ and maple syrup in a glaze for Christmas dinner today. :D

(edit: missed the "don't need to ping me" part. oops)
tumblr_inline_ojsvh3EcyM1r076v1_75sq.png Aliit. Buirkan. Tor.
@AlfredFJones

I like oranges and mangoes. But mangoes are better.
Also, thanks a ton for this. You're pretty lucky to have gotten six in a day.
@AlfredFJones

I like oranges and mangoes. But mangoes are better.
Also, thanks a ton for this. You're pretty lucky to have gotten six in a day.
z5734464872e81.gif
My mum was looking to get her favorite dish at the nearby Malaysian food restaurant. Unfortunately, they were all out of mangoes.
My mum was looking to get her favorite dish at the nearby Malaysian food restaurant. Unfortunately, they were all out of mangoes.
tumblr_ozby7yUUVB1w8xkufo9_250.png
Big fan of mango and oranges in my fruit salad
Big fan of mango and oranges in my fruit salad
WwOu6qs.gif eMW37s1.gifsmlegendins_covert_by_xnedra22-d9h3tmd.pngKcGbFDF.png
orange mangos are cool.
orange mangos are cool.
MRMeAKr.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13