Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | New Year's Raffle - CLOSED
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 51 52
@Orgetzu
Need to come back here later. Also, @Kittzilla you should maybe make a smaller banner as an option? My signature is already stuffed. That is all.
@Orgetzu
Need to come back here later. Also, @Kittzilla you should maybe make a smaller banner as an option? My signature is already stuffed. That is all.
girl_icon_by_orgetzu-d8qm7bc.pngping_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z0s1w.pnghatchery_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z17md.pngart_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z1fu6.pnggen_1_sale_icon___orange_by_orgetzu-d9zwj8j.png
bubble_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z1pvh.png
unicorn_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z1xrd.pnghouse_icon_z_by_orgetzu-d9z2r3i.pngwinter_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z2szz.pngfrog_icon_by_orgetzu-d9zwkt5.pngpixel_potatoes_by_orgetzu-d9z0pkl.gif Some of these pixels go places....
@Twin3, @SpiralKipz Your complimentary ticket has been added. Welcome to Flight Rising and we wish you the best of luck in the raffle!

@Orgetzu I'll see what I can do about making a smaller banner, so long as I can find the time :)
@Twin3, @SpiralKipz Your complimentary ticket has been added. Welcome to Flight Rising and we wish you the best of luck in the raffle!

@Orgetzu I'll see what I can do about making a smaller banner, so long as I can find the time :)
raffleguideicon.png
Good Morning, Everyone! Our third giveaway is here and we've drawn two names at random to receive special gifts! Our only request is that if you have no interest/need in the dragons or items we're giving away that you let us know so that we can choose another player whom does. Please no turning these items around for profit. ( Also, winning a freebie prize does not take away from your ticket total ) That being said, our two winners are.... As this dragon was not claimed @LittleBit will receive them and some pretty apparel to go with them :) [quote][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=8726912] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/87270/8726912_350.png[/img] [/url]+[img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/equipment/399.png[/img][/quote] And our second winner is... @Reidog who will receive some yummy food! [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/food/683.png[/img]x50 A reminder to @kellyf who have also won a prize! Check out page eleven of the thread and @ me if you're interested in your prize. By this time tomorrow if you have not claimed them I will put them back into our freebie reserve.
Good Morning, Everyone! Our third giveaway is here and we've drawn two names at random to receive special gifts! Our only request is that if you have no interest/need in the dragons or items we're giving away that you let us know so that we can choose another player whom does. Please no turning these items around for profit. ( Also, winning a freebie prize does not take away from your ticket total ) That being said, our two winners are....

As this dragon was not claimed @LittleBit will receive them and some pretty apparel to go with them :)
Quote:

8726912_350.png
+399.png

And our second winner is... @Reidog who will receive some yummy food!
683.pngx50

A reminder to @kellyf who have also won a prize! Check out page eleven of the thread and @ me if you're interested in your prize. By this time tomorrow if you have not claimed them I will put them back into our freebie reserve.
raffleguideicon.png
@Kittzilla

tyvm, i appreciate the food! :)
@Kittzilla

tyvm, i appreciate the food! :)
@Reidog My pleasure, or Mooglespy's, rather. I'll have it sent right over to you. :)
@Reidog My pleasure, or Mooglespy's, rather. I'll have it sent right over to you. :)
raffleguideicon.png
bump
bump
raffleguideicon.png
@Kittzilla

Oh my gosh, I would love to have the male Pearlcatcher! He's perfect! I just got a beautiful female tomato/orange/tang crackle girlie Pearl. She would love a boyfriend to make some cute little babies full of orangy goodness!
@Kittzilla

Oh my gosh, I would love to have the male Pearlcatcher! He's perfect! I just got a beautiful female tomato/orange/tang crackle girlie Pearl. She would love a boyfriend to make some cute little babies full of orangy goodness!
fXMrQm4.png
@LittleBit I approve of orangy goodness! (Absolutely because it's my favorite color ~) I'll send him right on your way! Glad to hear he'll be getting a happy home and a girlyfriend ;)
@LittleBit I approve of orangy goodness! (Absolutely because it's my favorite color ~) I'll send him right on your way! Glad to hear he'll be getting a happy home and a girlyfriend ;)
raffleguideicon.png
bump
bump
raffleguideicon.png
@Kittzilla

Hi there, Someone just asked me if I was going to put my pretty apparel on the pearl male or female and I thought ...huh? Then I realized it said he came with apparel? So I guess I dropped the ball on that one and was wondering if it's too late for apparel? I'm totally cool with naked dragons though, no biggie, he'll match everyone else, hehe!

Thanks again for the handsome Pearl, he's awesome!
@Kittzilla

Hi there, Someone just asked me if I was going to put my pretty apparel on the pearl male or female and I thought ...huh? Then I realized it said he came with apparel? So I guess I dropped the ball on that one and was wondering if it's too late for apparel? I'm totally cool with naked dragons though, no biggie, he'll match everyone else, hehe!

Thanks again for the handsome Pearl, he's awesome!
fXMrQm4.png
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 51 52