Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Eseli's Newbie Raffle 12/15 (Closed!)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19
@eseli put me down for both pls!
@eseli put me down for both pls!
@Eseli could I enter the item raffle?
@Eseli could I enter the item raffle?
Z3Lt3uB.png
@BluGoldWings @luckrec @watchingMidnight @Vanathor @Squirrety You have all been entered into the raffle!
@BluGoldWings @luckrec @watchingMidnight @Vanathor @Squirrety You have all been entered into the raffle!
VKnUlcI.pngRobMnlo.pngJp7QW8F.png
@Kikimmicoa @Maagpie @WyldWing @rosedragoness @Serpede @creamy @HepCat @Gratiousness @PhedreNoDelaunay @Cestra @Chronormu @LaMortCalme @BluGoldWings @luckrec @watchingMidnight @Vanathor @Squirrety

A large donation was made to the raffle tonight, so there will be a few more dragons and a whole bunch of items being added to the item giveaway! I'll be working on getting the posts updated with all the new goodies over the next hour or so, so hopefully it'll be all up and done before I go to bed tonight.

In other news, I'm keeping the raffle open for an extra day since there are more prizes than ticket holders at the moment! Tell your other newbie friends about all the sweet loot to be won.
And suddenly Eseli remembers that they already set the raffle to be open for two days. OOPS. Raffle will be open until tomorrow's roll over, as I originally stated in the main post (though somehow forgot OTL)
@Kikimmicoa @Maagpie @WyldWing @rosedragoness @Serpede @creamy @HepCat @Gratiousness @PhedreNoDelaunay @Cestra @Chronormu @LaMortCalme @BluGoldWings @luckrec @watchingMidnight @Vanathor @Squirrety

A large donation was made to the raffle tonight, so there will be a few more dragons and a whole bunch of items being added to the item giveaway! I'll be working on getting the posts updated with all the new goodies over the next hour or so, so hopefully it'll be all up and done before I go to bed tonight.

In other news, I'm keeping the raffle open for an extra day since there are more prizes than ticket holders at the moment! Tell your other newbie friends about all the sweet loot to be won.
And suddenly Eseli remembers that they already set the raffle to be open for two days. OOPS. Raffle will be open until tomorrow's roll over, as I originally stated in the main post (though somehow forgot OTL)
VKnUlcI.pngRobMnlo.pngJp7QW8F.png
I'd like to enter the first raffle, please! Those imperials are beautiful!
I'd like to enter the first raffle, please! Those imperials are beautiful!
thanks for the heads up! pinging @kathil to spread the word c:
thanks for the heads up! pinging @kathil to spread the word c:
@Eseli
Ah, okay, misunderstood how it worked. xD

In that case, could I also enter for the item raffle as well? o3o
@Eseli
Ah, okay, misunderstood how it worked. xD

In that case, could I also enter for the item raffle as well? o3o
pOzw7x3.gif
LlY4twk.gif
8lRRZyA.gif
@Eseli Thank you for the update, and to all the new donors :D
@Eseli Thank you for the update, and to all the new donors :D
Hi, I'd like to enter both raffles, please. Thank you :D
Hi, I'd like to enter both raffles, please. Thank you :D
@eseli Hello! May I enter both raffles please?
@eseli Hello! May I enter both raffles please?
raffle5.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19