Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | ELECTROSHOCK IS CLOSED! FINISHED!
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 75 76
I'll tag a friend too! @Wifey
I'll tag a friend too! @Wifey
untitl13_by_isellahowler-da9jjd3.jpg
Thanks for the pings, @Arkonsel and @Mydragonsfly! Right now it is mega-crunch time for my school's Judgement Week (Finals week, and it is also my last week of college ever!) and I have next to no time whatsoever. :(
Thanks for the pings, @Arkonsel and @Mydragonsfly! Right now it is mega-crunch time for my school's Judgement Week (Finals week, and it is also my last week of college ever!) and I have next to no time whatsoever. :(
FR_Banners_Lightning_2.png
deviantART - Tumblr - FR Tumblr - Skin Shop - Art Thread | Banner by Star
Sending over some items for tickets, and I'll ping @Amulet

@Trundlingpumpkin Thanks for the ping! :D
Sending over some items for tickets, and I'll ping @Amulet

@Trundlingpumpkin Thanks for the ping! :D
Bumps to remind himself to go level some dragons
Bumps to remind himself to go level some dragons
fv3fvu9.png

tumblr_mobg0cyIZE1sula9po1_400.gif

we_rode_on_the_winds_of_the_rising_storm_by_c_yang-d68stu4.gif
@Snaptrap
A bump and a ping! Do you need me to list where the flight love tickets go or is that another tier?
@kingstown
@Snaptrap
A bump and a ping! Do you need me to list where the flight love tickets go or is that another tier?
@kingstown
VGxuHXT.png
@Absolmon, all the Flight love tickets can count for whatever you want. Flight Love is me sharing the love of this site with you guys! Whoo! Everyone will have a chance to get them. ^__^
@Absolmon, all the Flight love tickets can count for whatever you want. Flight Love is me sharing the love of this site with you guys! Whoo! Everyone will have a chance to get them. ^__^
@Snaptrap
Cool! Do I list here where I want them or do I PM?
@Snaptrap
Cool! Do I list here where I want them or do I PM?
VGxuHXT.png
@Snaptrap

Hi!

So I got your message and I passed the word to Ice flight boards, as promised :)

*hint hint* Since I am Ice flight now can I haz tickets? :3

There is a thread sharing prize but what exactly are the rules for that one? (Unless I am blind and I just missed it)

Also, do we have to specify right away where we want out tickets (which prize) or can we see how many we get and then decide before the raffle is over?

Also, pinging @Aylo and @daniyelly and @missmeeya - go take part in the raffle, guys! xD
@Snaptrap

Hi!

So I got your message and I passed the word to Ice flight boards, as promised :)

*hint hint* Since I am Ice flight now can I haz tickets? :3

There is a thread sharing prize but what exactly are the rules for that one? (Unless I am blind and I just missed it)

Also, do we have to specify right away where we want out tickets (which prize) or can we see how many we get and then decide before the raffle is over?

Also, pinging @Aylo and @daniyelly and @missmeeya - go take part in the raffle, guys! xD
@Eskarine, it would be more helpful to me if you listed the tickets you wanted now. You've got some advertising tickets for posting in the forums for me, plus the 15 free tickets for being an ice member! ^__^

So where would you like your tickets to go?
@Eskarine, it would be more helpful to me if you listed the tickets you wanted now. You've got some advertising tickets for posting in the forums for me, plus the 15 free tickets for being an ice member! ^__^

So where would you like your tickets to go?
@Snaptrap

No problem :) Put them all in prize 7 please (Buried Treasure, the lightning-themed skins).

I do plan to send some leveled up dragons your way soon - if I understand correctly I should PM you about it (when I have them ready) and tell you where to distribute the new tickets?
@Snaptrap

No problem :) Put them all in prize 7 please (Buried Treasure, the lightning-themed skins).

I do plan to send some leveled up dragons your way soon - if I understand correctly I should PM you about it (when I have them ready) and tell you where to distribute the new tickets?
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 75 76