Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | •Magpie's Familiar Raffle• CLOSED
@MagpieJones

*sCReEEeEECH!* I joined in the November launch ^v^ Thank you so much.
@MagpieJones

*sCReEEeEECH!* I joined in the November launch ^v^ Thank you so much.
tumblr_md4lyzCNNj1qlajmo.gifwhole_dang_mystery_gang_by_rainslick-d85c9wp.gifbill__cipher__px___by_v_faby_v-d6cal7h.gif
@MagpieJones I am both a new member and from light flight! :D I will also be purchasing more tickets and will send you a PM for it very shortly. I'll also happily make your banner my signature for a while~
@MagpieJones I am both a new member and from light flight! :D I will also be purchasing more tickets and will send you a PM for it very shortly. I'll also happily make your banner my signature for a while~
raffleguideicon.png
@MagpieJones

I started in November~ And I shall be messaging you to purchase some tickets as well.
@MagpieJones

I started in November~ And I shall be messaging you to purchase some tickets as well.
@MagpieJones

Could I get a November newbie ticket as well?

Sending a message to buy a ticket too.
@MagpieJones

Could I get a November newbie ticket as well?

Sending a message to buy a ticket too.
99_random_items_99_winners_raffle.png bestiaryraffle1_by_hapro-d90d0na.png
@InvaderCristi
Thank YOU for joining in :) . I've put you down for your freebie ticket! Good luck xXx

@Kittzilla
Just remembered the banner bit- I'll add your other extra tickets now! Thank you joining in :) xXx

@tefphoenix
I've added your tickets! Good luck :D and thank you for entering! xXx
@InvaderCristi
Thank YOU for joining in :) . I've put you down for your freebie ticket! Good luck xXx

@Kittzilla
Just remembered the banner bit- I'll add your other extra tickets now! Thank you joining in :) xXx

@tefphoenix
I've added your tickets! Good luck :D and thank you for entering! xXx
GGxwhCh.pngXiooxiH.png
Hi! I was planning on buying a ticket anyway, but I'm a Nov register as well. Can I get a free ticket? (I'll still send some treasure for a second one)
Hi! I was planning on buying a ticket anyway, but I'm a Nov register as well. Can I get a free ticket? (I'll still send some treasure for a second one)
ZVuAIlx.pngRz7ZJcJ.pngtumblr_inline_otq2a1NSHv1qzyloc_500.gifYohjRio.png
aY6JL11.gif
@MagpieJones and bump ! i suppose since a previous commenter asked about your bumping protocol...but it's not mentioned in the desc so wondering! :> no worries though
@MagpieJones and bump ! i suppose since a previous commenter asked about your bumping protocol...but it's not mentioned in the desc so wondering! :> no worries though
tumblr_inline_nghwn5FpmT1qg78ij.pngtumblr_inline_nghwnb7U8F1qg78ij.png
Thank you @erischrom!
I'll add an extra ticket to you current ones :D
xXx
Thank you @erischrom!
I'll add an extra ticket to you current ones :D
xXx
GGxwhCh.pngXiooxiH.png
Bump before bed :) xXx
Bump before bed :) xXx
GGxwhCh.pngXiooxiH.png
@magpiejones