Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Newbie Raffle/ Giveaway thingy!
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 14 15
@Kolima
@yong503
@wretchedrabbit
@Luxerion
@Kitsuneyokai
@Mythimna
@Alimouse
@confresi
@kiokohiroshi
@Timelady
@dewdrop
@Shirumi
@sunflaash
@Navaha
@Bobkitty1416
@hiramcdaniels
@causticCatnip
@exedus
@RainbowReindeer
@Oreo321
@riepocaliptica
@Reborn

Okay. so since I've made an awful blunder and apparently did not add all the new entries to the list like I thought I had, I'm doing a re-draw to be fair to everyone because of this mistake. I apologize everyone.
Although I did say I'd pick the next winner on tuesday, since I know have a number of dragons in my list I figured I would pick 3 winners in a row. Hopefully they'll each want a different dragon, if not we'll figure out some kind of solution ^_^

our three lucky winners are:
Oreo321, hiramcdaniels, and last but not least, confresi! congrats guys and I'm sorry again about the mix up.

@Oreo321, @hiramcdaniels, and @confresi please let me know which dragon you'd each like by tomorrow if you can I'll be traveling quite a bit starting tomorrow afternoon and won't be able to contact anyone til tuesday night :)
@Kolima
@yong503
@wretchedrabbit
@Luxerion
@Kitsuneyokai
@Mythimna
@Alimouse
@confresi
@kiokohiroshi
@Timelady
@dewdrop
@Shirumi
@sunflaash
@Navaha
@Bobkitty1416
@hiramcdaniels
@causticCatnip
@exedus
@RainbowReindeer
@Oreo321
@riepocaliptica
@Reborn

Okay. so since I've made an awful blunder and apparently did not add all the new entries to the list like I thought I had, I'm doing a re-draw to be fair to everyone because of this mistake. I apologize everyone.
Although I did say I'd pick the next winner on tuesday, since I know have a number of dragons in my list I figured I would pick 3 winners in a row. Hopefully they'll each want a different dragon, if not we'll figure out some kind of solution ^_^

our three lucky winners are:
Oreo321, hiramcdaniels, and last but not least, confresi! congrats guys and I'm sorry again about the mix up.

@Oreo321, @hiramcdaniels, and @confresi please let me know which dragon you'd each like by tomorrow if you can I'll be traveling quite a bit starting tomorrow afternoon and won't be able to contact anyone til tuesday night :)
@Wandering

Would you be interested in any dragon prize donations? I would love to help welcome some new clans to Sorneith.
@Wandering

Would you be interested in any dragon prize donations? I would love to help welcome some new clans to Sorneith.
@Chloraphyll donations are definitely welcomed!
@Chloraphyll donations are definitely welcomed!
@Wandering

Ok, I'll have two nests hatching tomorrow, so I will send some hatchies over then. I could also hold them in my lair if that is preferred.
@Wandering

Ok, I'll have two nests hatching tomorrow, so I will send some hatchies over then. I could also hold them in my lair if that is preferred.
@Chloraphyll if you wouldn't mind holding them in your liar that would be preferable. that way I can just direct winners to you if they wish to take one of the dragons you donate :)
@Chloraphyll if you wouldn't mind holding them in your liar that would be preferable. that way I can just direct winners to you if they wish to take one of the dragons you donate :)
@Wandering

Alrighty! Sounds good!
@Wandering

Alrighty! Sounds good!
Hi I would love Frostbite please! But can I send a mirror female for him instead?
@Wandering
Hi I would love Frostbite please! But can I send a mirror female for him instead?
@Wandering
A5U9oec.pngygTtFjf.pngi7oB0Al.png
niA7zhG.png
@Oreo321 he's all yours! though I'm a bit confused, you want to give me a dragon in exchange?
@Oreo321 he's all yours! though I'm a bit confused, you want to give me a dragon in exchange?
Ya it's kind of a long story but is that ok?
@Wandering
Ya it's kind of a long story but is that ok?
@Wandering
A5U9oec.pngygTtFjf.pngi7oB0Al.png
niA7zhG.png
@Wandering can i have posideon? thanks!
@Wandering can i have posideon? thanks!
r5CjlMV.gif
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 14 15