Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | FREE RAFFLE ! [ROUND 5 WINNERS pg 17
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18
RECENT ADDITION RAFFLE!

Hello all the new members! This raffle is for anyone that signed up today, or in our last newbie overload. I love all the newbies, so please feel at home! I will offer each newbie that posts 1 free ticket. For any other newbies you know I will offer you another free ticket (only one no matter who all you ping), for every 1 bump you give the thread (only once a day) I will give you another ticket.

For those of you that aren't newbies, if you want to participate you can earn 1 ticket for bumping the thread cool? cool.

I don't expect anyone would want to, but if you would like to buy tickets, I'll only ask 500t per ticket and all of the funds will go to snow bank which helps expand lairs for those who can't get the money in ice flight. Good cause right?

When drawing prizes, you may only win once so everyone has a chance to win something okay? Most of the prizes will be dragons, and familiars, and if I get enough people I might through more prizes out okay? okay.

THE RULES

1. Posting as a newbie gets you 1 free ticket

2. Pinging any other newbies gets you 1 free ticket

3. Bumping the thread (newbie or oldie) gets you 1 free ticket

4. Spreadsheet for tickets is located here

5. Raffle will be ending on 11/24/14 at 8:00 fr time

6. Prize winners have 24 hours to respond, before they will be skipped!

7. Have fun and enjoy flight rising!
RECENT ADDITION RAFFLE!

Hello all the new members! This raffle is for anyone that signed up today, or in our last newbie overload. I love all the newbies, so please feel at home! I will offer each newbie that posts 1 free ticket. For any other newbies you know I will offer you another free ticket (only one no matter who all you ping), for every 1 bump you give the thread (only once a day) I will give you another ticket.

For those of you that aren't newbies, if you want to participate you can earn 1 ticket for bumping the thread cool? cool.

I don't expect anyone would want to, but if you would like to buy tickets, I'll only ask 500t per ticket and all of the funds will go to snow bank which helps expand lairs for those who can't get the money in ice flight. Good cause right?

When drawing prizes, you may only win once so everyone has a chance to win something okay? Most of the prizes will be dragons, and familiars, and if I get enough people I might through more prizes out okay? okay.

THE RULES

1. Posting as a newbie gets you 1 free ticket

2. Pinging any other newbies gets you 1 free ticket

3. Bumping the thread (newbie or oldie) gets you 1 free ticket

4. Spreadsheet for tickets is located here

5. Raffle will be ending on 11/24/14 at 8:00 fr time

6. Prize winners have 24 hours to respond, before they will be skipped!

7. Have fun and enjoy flight rising!
B9hzjhN.pngH9En4Yk.png
[center][size=7]THE PRIZES[/size][/center] [center][size=5]THE DRAGONS[/size][/center] [Quote=Ice Ice baby] [center][size=3][b]CLAIMED[/b][/size][/center] [/quote] [quote=Yin and Yang] [center][size=3][b]CLAIMED[/size][/b][/center] [/quote] [quote=Where's my money?] [center][size=3][b]CLAIMED[/b][/size] [/center][/quote] [quote=Fairytale Fanservice] [center][size=3][b]CLAIMED[/b][/size] [/center][/quote] [quote=Emerald Gemsake] [center][size=3][b]CLAIMED[/b][/size] [/center][/quote] [quote=xxxHolic Anyone?] [center][size=3][b]CLAIMED [/b][/size] [/center][/quote] [quote=Gunslinger Girls] [center][size=3][b]CLAIMED [/b][/size] [/center][/quote] [quote=Pink much?] [center][size=3][b]CLAIMED [/b][/size] [/center][/quote] [quote=Banana Sundae] [center][size=3][b]CLAIMED[/b][/size] [/center][/quote] [quote=Tropical Paradise] [center][size=3][b]BOTH CLAIMED[/b][/size] [/center][/quote] [quote=Jade Troubles] [center][size=3][b]CLAIMED[/b][/size] ][/center][/quote] [quote=Who loves Seafoam?] [center][size=3][b]CLAIMED[/b][/size] [/center][/quote] [quote=Circuit Breaker] [center][size=3][b]CLAIMED[/b][/size] [/center][/quote] [quote=Breeding Pass] [center][size=3][b]First pick of ANY pair in Meniph's Lair - CLAIMED - SLOT TWO[/b][/size][/center][/quote] [size=5][center][b]THE FAMILIARS [/b][/center][/size] [quote=Training Disaster] [center][item=Leafy Moth] [item=Glowing Pocket Mouse] [item=Amaranth Moth] [item=Ember Mouse] [item=Ruby Webwing] [/center] [/quote] [quote=Don't go in the woods] [center][item=Autumn Dryad] [item=Wildwood Owl] [item=Cursed Bat] [item=Ruby Webwing][/center] [/quote] [quote=Who burnt the woods] [center]CLAIMED [/center] [/quote] [quote=Why all this sand] [center] [item=Storm Seeker] [item=Carmine Serthis] [item=Opheodrys Serthis] [item=Iridescent Scaleback] [item=Greatshell][/center] [/quote] [quote=I don't like caves] [center]CLAIMED[/center] [/quote] [quote=waterfallls] [center] [item=Baku] [item=Dreameater] [item=Tengu] [item=Hainu] [item=Red-Breasted Hainu] [/center] [/quote] [quote=Fight to the Death] [center] [item=Celestial Antelope] [item=Silver Springbok] [item=Longneck Interloper] [item=Longneck Magi] [/center] [/quote] [quote=Back to the Woods] [center] CLAIMED [/center] [/quote] [quote=Under the Sea] [center] -CLAIMED -CLAIMED[/center][/quote] [quote=Mermaids] [center] CLAIMED [/center] [/quote] [quote=Centaurs] [center] CLAIMED[/center] [/quote] [quote=Lot's of Hunting] [center] CLAIMED [/center] [/quote] [quote=He's a snnnake] [center] CLAIMED [/center] [/quote] [quote=Mystery Familiars] [center] [size=3][b]Selection of Random Familiars [/b][/size] -SLOT ONE -SLOT TWO[/center][/quote] [size=5][center][b]OTHER STUFF [/b][/center][/size] [quote=Gilded] [center] CLAIMED [/center] [/quote] [quote=Cloud Dancer] [center] CLAIMED [/center] [/quote] [quote=We Got The Meat] [center][size=3][b]1,000 food points of meat[/b][/size][/center] [/quote] [quote=We Got the Plants] [center][size=3][b]1,000 food points of plants[/b][/size][/center] [/quote] [quote=We Got the Seafood] [center][size=3][b]CLAIMED[/b][/size][/center] [/quote] [quote=We got the Insects] [center][size=3][b]CLAIMED[/b][/size][/center] [/quote]
THE PRIZES

THE DRAGONS

Ice Ice baby wrote:
CLAIMED

Yin and Yang wrote:
CLAIMED

Where's my money? wrote:
CLAIMED

Fairytale Fanservice wrote:
CLAIMED

Emerald Gemsake wrote:
CLAIMED

xxxHolic Anyone? wrote:
CLAIMED

Gunslinger Girls wrote:
CLAIMED

Pink much? wrote:
CLAIMED

Banana Sundae wrote:
CLAIMED

Tropical Paradise wrote:

BOTH CLAIMED

Jade Troubles wrote:
CLAIMED
]

Who loves Seafoam? wrote:
CLAIMED

Circuit Breaker wrote:
CLAIMED

Breeding Pass wrote:
First pick of ANY pair in Meniph's Lair

- CLAIMED

- SLOT TWO

THE FAMILIARS

Training Disaster wrote:
Leafy Moth Glowing Pocket Mouse Amaranth Moth Ember Mouse Ruby Webwing

Don't go in the woods wrote:
Autumn Dryad Wildwood Owl Cursed Bat Ruby Webwing

Who burnt the woods wrote:
CLAIMED

Why all this sand wrote:
Storm Seeker Carmine Serthis Opheodrys Serthis Iridescent Scaleback Greatshell

I don't like caves wrote:
CLAIMED

waterfallls wrote:
Baku Dreameater Tengu Hainu Red-Breasted Hainu

Fight to the Death wrote:
Celestial Antelope Silver Springbok Longneck Interloper Longneck Magi

Back to the Woods wrote:
CLAIMED

Under the Sea wrote:
-CLAIMED

-CLAIMED

Mermaids wrote:
CLAIMED

Centaurs wrote:
CLAIMED

Lot's of Hunting wrote:
CLAIMED

He's a snnnake wrote:
CLAIMED

Mystery Familiars wrote:
Selection of Random Familiars

-SLOT ONE

-SLOT TWO

OTHER STUFF

Gilded wrote:
CLAIMED

Cloud Dancer wrote:
CLAIMED

We Got The Meat wrote:
1,000 food points of meat

We Got the Plants wrote:
1,000 food points of plants

We Got the Seafood wrote:
CLAIMED

We got the Insects wrote:
CLAIMED
B9hzjhN.pngH9En4Yk.png
DONATIONS RAISED FOR SNOW BANK

35,000T
DONATIONS RAISED FOR SNOW BANK

35,000T
B9hzjhN.pngH9En4Yk.png
reserved
reserved
B9hzjhN.pngH9En4Yk.png
B9hzjhN.pngH9En4Yk.png
@Meniph
buying 10 tickets
@Meniph
buying 10 tickets
aHMlRC8.pngGG24 Cicada Confluence Signature Graphic
@posibee

your tickets have been added to the spreadsheet! good luck, and thank you for your donation !
@posibee

your tickets have been added to the spreadsheet! good luck, and thank you for your donation !
B9hzjhN.pngH9En4Yk.png
@Meniph
I'll join as a newbie, and I'm bumping this as well!
@Meniph
I'll join as a newbie, and I'm bumping this as well!
Why did the tomato blush?
Because it saw the salad dressing.
@Marisa

Awesome! Great to see some new faces, that's two tickets for you!
@Marisa

Awesome! Great to see some new faces, that's two tickets for you!
B9hzjhN.pngH9En4Yk.png
@wateremp That would be my newbie friend ^^ Also, if you want, I will donate this dragon to the raffle~ [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=7760248] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/77603/7760248_350.png[/img] [/url] Female Coatl Primary: Rose Speckle Secondary: Tangerine Current Tertiary: Aqua Circuit
@wateremp

That would be my newbie friend ^^

Also, if you want, I will donate this dragon to the raffle~

7760248_350.png

Female Coatl
Primary: Rose Speckle
Secondary: Tangerine Current
Tertiary: Aqua Circuit
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18