Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | CLOSED
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
@Ashmore Yes, I know. :D That's OK, I can wait for you!
@Ashmore Yes, I know. :D That's OK, I can wait for you!
172727.png166396.pngtumblr_inline_n748cxxBuC1r6gsnp.gifdUz6atF.jpgtumblr_inline_n748cxxBuC1r6gsnp.gif160466.png170447.png
@Ashmore I sent a CR for one of the unclaimed dragons! :3
@Ashmore I sent a CR for one of the unclaimed dragons! :3
lZEZOSe.png
@Ashmore
May I have a hatchlling from Tenebris x Caelestus? I can wait :)
@Ashmore
May I have a hatchlling from Tenebris x Caelestus? I can wait :)
1AF2Sy5.png
@Zoge thank you, I can finally hatch the OrienteSole x Viccer nest! ^^

@Arkticfox you will have to wait 13 more days because of Tenebris, but I'll keep your request in mind and PM you once their nest has hatched. :)
@Zoge thank you, I can finally hatch the OrienteSole x Viccer nest! ^^

@Arkticfox you will have to wait 13 more days because of Tenebris, but I'll keep your request in mind and PM you once their nest has hatched. :)
@Ashmore
I am perfectly ok with that :D
@Ashmore
I am perfectly ok with that :D
1AF2Sy5.png
@ashmore, Hi If there are no claims on D-14, I would love to give him a nice home
@ashmore, Hi If there are no claims on D-14, I would love to give him a nice home
Virago Rider
The oldest guy around here!
VsoSnU5.png
All right @ViragoRider, I'll send her to you right away! :)
All right @ViragoRider, I'll send her to you right away! :)
@taumu @woodowl @Nuraya @Seraphina96 @Arkticfox @Coccus @GhostPeng @blueanadem @Rinoa716 @Swablu @Zhuria @Zoge @Janaya @xskyxpiratex @13anana @Tempura @plagueranger @ViragoRider @diuna @Crystallooker @RainbowReindeer @LayeredCake

Hi there! :D I have added the last hatchling to the FIRST COME FIRST SERVE dragons, all of them can be taken! ^^
@taumu @woodowl @Nuraya @Seraphina96 @Arkticfox @Coccus @GhostPeng @blueanadem @Rinoa716 @Swablu @Zhuria @Zoge @Janaya @xskyxpiratex @13anana @Tempura @plagueranger @ViragoRider @diuna @Crystallooker @RainbowReindeer @LayeredCake

Hi there! :D I have added the last hatchling to the FIRST COME FIRST SERVE dragons, all of them can be taken! ^^
@Ashmore I just got him! Thanks!
@Ashmore I just got him! Thanks!
172727.png166396.pngtumblr_inline_n748cxxBuC1r6gsnp.gifdUz6atF.jpgtumblr_inline_n748cxxBuC1r6gsnp.gif160466.png170447.png
@blueanadem You're welcome! ^^
@blueanadem You're welcome! ^^
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19