Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | GLight's pretty Freebies!
1 2 ... 50 51 52 53 54 ... 81 82
@GLight thank you! ^-^
@GLight thank you! ^-^
Wbn2weP.png
@Zubious @Sander @pigflight @anyonesguess @TheInkheart @CartelSaide @Gino @Lunasky @FwaFwaFwa @coluhdrops @RowanWolves @Sprat @Wayfarer @AprilGoddess @kingsteph @Mynty @Kagura333 @Yani @PhoenixFlame @LuciferRising @deadlitebulb @Phantastus @Betago @Grumblecorn @Shpharr @oblacksweaters @yrosx @micropup @colorfulcotton @Adamantium @Bartolosa @Artpop @kirbylovestar @Nintendoreos @ginsegn @CartelSaide @Nimitsu @Cloudrunner135 @Locketry @anhbon921 @TrickySushi @cccloudyyy @MikaelHart @sirxnians @spottedbelly444 @DragonLovell

Fwew! Sorry I've been gone so long everyone!
We've capped 200 dragons, so here's a special for you! I've listed some of my AAA dragons. Enjoy! :'D
@Zubious @Sander @pigflight @anyonesguess @TheInkheart @CartelSaide @Gino @Lunasky @FwaFwaFwa @coluhdrops @RowanWolves @Sprat @Wayfarer @AprilGoddess @kingsteph @Mynty @Kagura333 @Yani @PhoenixFlame @LuciferRising @deadlitebulb @Phantastus @Betago @Grumblecorn @Shpharr @oblacksweaters @yrosx @micropup @colorfulcotton @Adamantium @Bartolosa @Artpop @kirbylovestar @Nintendoreos @ginsegn @CartelSaide @Nimitsu @Cloudrunner135 @Locketry @anhbon921 @TrickySushi @cccloudyyy @MikaelHart @sirxnians @spottedbelly444 @DragonLovell

Fwew! Sorry I've been gone so long everyone!
We've capped 200 dragons, so here's a special for you! I've listed some of my AAA dragons. Enjoy! :'D
duskull.gifxxfrillish-f.gifxxdrifblim.gifxxlampent.gifxxpumpkaboo-large.gifxxgengar.gif
@GLight omf I thought you disappeared! ;^;
@GLight omf I thought you disappeared! ;^;
Wbn2weP.png
bump
bump
@kirbylovestar : Nope! Just a lot of IRL issues right now. ; u ;

@DragonLovell : Thanks for the bump! :D
@kirbylovestar : Nope! Just a lot of IRL issues right now. ; u ;

@DragonLovell : Thanks for the bump! :D
duskull.gifxxfrillish-f.gifxxdrifblim.gifxxlampent.gifxxpumpkaboo-large.gifxxgengar.gif
@GLight I've been having the same actually v n v glad you're back tho! C':
@GLight I've been having the same actually v n v glad you're back tho! C':
Wbn2weP.png
@kirbylovestar : Oh, I hope everything is alright! Yeah, I found out that I only have $1200 left, my energy bill is $300 because I've been scammed, and I'm moving at the end of the month to a new apartment. So I have no heat in this drafty as hell house in Michigan winter, and I can't afford food, so I just have to hope my friend brings some with her. Life is sucking right now, so I haven't been online in a while. ; n ;
@kirbylovestar : Oh, I hope everything is alright! Yeah, I found out that I only have $1200 left, my energy bill is $300 because I've been scammed, and I'm moving at the end of the month to a new apartment. So I have no heat in this drafty as hell house in Michigan winter, and I can't afford food, so I just have to hope my friend brings some with her. Life is sucking right now, so I haven't been online in a while. ; n ;
@GLight Oh my goodness! That's terrible! D: I hope everything gets better! YEah, I found out I have 2 grand in dept from the hospital because having a baby isn't cheap. And everytime I fill out this stupid form to help with them, they send it back asking for more information but they never say what they need. Its frustrating! The fiance no longer has a job, so we don't exactly have money for anything. Hoping things turn around which I'm sure they will eventually!
@GLight Oh my goodness! That's terrible! D: I hope everything gets better! YEah, I found out I have 2 grand in dept from the hospital because having a baby isn't cheap. And everytime I fill out this stupid form to help with them, they send it back asking for more information but they never say what they need. Its frustrating! The fiance no longer has a job, so we don't exactly have money for anything. Hoping things turn around which I'm sure they will eventually!
Wbn2weP.png
@GLight

I'm interested in #199. May I have him? X3
@GLight

I'm interested in #199. May I have him? X3
ice_rune_20.png eUzpdSm.png ice_rune_20.png
1. I buy OC art. 2. I don't exalt dragons from non-exalt threads.
3. I try to trade nice-looking dergs in swap threads.
4. If you're a newbie and need help navigating the site, feel free to ask. :)
Ten of Kirby's pretty dragons have been added to the list!
Ten of Kirby's pretty dragons have been added to the list!
1 2 ... 50 51 52 53 54 ... 81 82