Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Newbie Giveaway!! (closed)
1 2 3
So it welcome the New Members I have some Hatchlings to giveaway!
Yay!
so lets start the giveaway

rules:
- Must be a newbie
- Must promise to love and cherish the babies
- Please Name them (i have to many unnamed hatchling gone to exalting)

so lets start
Every one has found a home, sorry if you didn't get a baby i will try and do another one in a few day when i get more dragons in
just ping me here for any one of your choosing and ill set up the crossroads, first come first serve
So it welcome the New Members I have some Hatchlings to giveaway!
Yay!
so lets start the giveaway

rules:
- Must be a newbie
- Must promise to love and cherish the babies
- Please Name them (i have to many unnamed hatchling gone to exalting)

so lets start
Every one has found a home, sorry if you didn't get a baby i will try and do another one in a few day when i get more dragons in
just ping me here for any one of your choosing and ill set up the crossroads, first come first serve
brightshine_by_leikatay-d8xknei.jpg
@everWednesday
I send a crossroads (I think/hope) for the Pink and white female guardian. Beautiful dragons you have.
@everWednesday
I send a crossroads (I think/hope) for the Pink and white female guardian. Beautiful dragons you have.
I shall love and cherish any of those pretty babies! Definitely a newbie. Definitely will name them. Not sure how to go about this >>;; Do I just request which one I want? Is it a raffle?
-pulls newbie hat on-
@EverWednesday

EDIT: NOW I see the bit under the images XD;; Could I take the Imperial babbin with the purple wings? Third one down I believe
I shall love and cherish any of those pretty babies! Definitely a newbie. Definitely will name them. Not sure how to go about this >>;; Do I just request which one I want? Is it a raffle?
-pulls newbie hat on-
@EverWednesday

EDIT: NOW I see the bit under the images XD;; Could I take the Imperial babbin with the purple wings? Third one down I believe
@EverWednesday

not so good a crossroads yet so post to you I shall.

I would love name and keep your offered skydancer female. I didn't come here to exalt I came here to collect and breed pretty dragons.
@EverWednesday

not so good a crossroads yet so post to you I shall.

I would love name and keep your offered skydancer female. I didn't come here to exalt I came here to collect and breed pretty dragons.
@SilverLutz
Not a raffel, first some first serve so take what ever one you want :D just tell me what one you would like and ill send it to you if its still available :3

@unambiguous
she's yours :3 congrats
@SilverLutz
Not a raffel, first some first serve so take what ever one you want :D just tell me what one you would like and ill send it to you if its still available :3

@unambiguous
she's yours :3 congrats
@CanisLupusUmbra
crossroads sent :3
@CanisLupusUmbra
crossroads sent :3
Thank you so much! So excited to add her to my clan.
Thank you so much! So excited to add her to my clan.
@EverWednesday
The third Imperial babbin please :3 He's so purdy!
-pats his fluff-
@EverWednesday
The third Imperial babbin please :3 He's so purdy!
-pats his fluff-
@EverWednesday

Can I give a home to the Skydancer male?
I really wanted the female, but her brother is also cute.
I'm not looking to exalt him.
@EverWednesday

Can I give a home to the Skydancer male?
I really wanted the female, but her brother is also cute.
I'm not looking to exalt him.
mZeSXZC.png
@everWednesday

The Skydancer cuties are precious and I promise I will cherish him! I would like the male/yellow crackle Skydancer if you please!
@everWednesday

The Skydancer cuties are precious and I promise I will cherish him! I would like the male/yellow crackle Skydancer if you please!
1 2 3