Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | New Player Giveaway! {Winners posted!}
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
I'd like to enter. I started just this morning, but already I'm hooked. I can't wait for my first darling egg to hatch.
I'd like to enter. I started just this morning, but already I'm hooked. I can't wait for my first darling egg to hatch.
I'd like to enter! Thank you very much for doing this giveaway!
I'd like to enter! Thank you very much for doing this giveaway!
Leaves_Pixabay_495x275.png
@mewties

I'd like to enter, please.
@mewties

I'd like to enter, please.
My time is FR+3 hr. Replies can be slow, internet isn't the greatest.
@mewties

hi i'd like to join the raffle!
@mewties

hi i'd like to join the raffle!
thing2_zpsba4d3ec3.png
@mewties I would very much like to participate in this.
@mewties I would very much like to participate in this.
@mewties
would like to try my luck
@mewties
would like to try my luck
tumblr_inline_nbwjc9Ktu31qkfp12.png
@harva and @jarethbowie - sorry, but you don't qualify! you already have some more diverse dragons!

The rest of you are on the list! @Keshigomu, good luck with your first hatching! It's always pretty fun to see what offspring you'll get!
@harva and @jarethbowie - sorry, but you don't qualify! you already have some more diverse dragons!

The rest of you are on the list! @Keshigomu, good luck with your first hatching! It's always pretty fun to see what offspring you'll get!
tumblr_inline_ndt1odzKVB1qeqg00.png
@mewties
No worries! I'm still trying to figure everything out so I hadn't even realized that. :P
Thanks for running this anyhow!
@mewties
No worries! I'm still trying to figure everything out so I hadn't even realized that. :P
Thanks for running this anyhow!
PJb908Z.png
@jarethbowie - yep, doesn't hurt to ask. it's my pleasure! ^^
@jarethbowie - yep, doesn't hurt to ask. it's my pleasure! ^^
tumblr_inline_ndt1odzKVB1qeqg00.png
@mewties I'd love to enter please!
Honestly I'm not really sure how to check if my dragons are "multigened" or anything so if I don't qualify (I have 7 but idk what you count as a lot, probably way more by the looks of the site lol) that's ok, just let me know. :)
@mewties I'd love to enter please!
Honestly I'm not really sure how to check if my dragons are "multigened" or anything so if I don't qualify (I have 7 but idk what you count as a lot, probably way more by the looks of the site lol) that's ok, just let me know. :)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9