Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Pick A Pair And Get A Free Dragon
1 2 ... 36 37 38 39 40 ... 175 176
Oh boy! I just hatched a male skydancer today too, so I think I'll take the female. They'll be childhood sweethearts. I'll name her Morpho.
Oh boy! I just hatched a male skydancer today too, so I think I'll take the female. They'll be childhood sweethearts. I'll name her Morpho.
@Zenelle That's fine! Those dragons are both beautiful, I'll wait as long as it takes to get one of their offspring~. XD
@Zenelle That's fine! Those dragons are both beautiful, I'll wait as long as it takes to get one of their offspring~. XD
raffle2.pngvers1.png
@kiwisue

Ha, good timing then. Sounds like a cute little love story in the making :D I'll get her named and the cr set up ^.^ She looks a lot like her mother too :)

@kiokohiroshi

Sure thing then :) I'll ping you when the eggs are laid, and again when the eggs are hatched ^.^
@kiwisue

Ha, good timing then. Sounds like a cute little love story in the making :D I'll get her named and the cr set up ^.^ She looks a lot like her mother too :)

@kiokohiroshi

Sure thing then :) I'll ping you when the eggs are laid, and again when the eggs are hatched ^.^
Thank you very much! Now I just gotta figure out a name for the boy.
Thank you very much! Now I just gotta figure out a name for the boy.
@kiwisue

You're welcome :D And good luck - I struggle more and more with names myself! ^.^
@kiwisue

You're welcome :D And good luck - I struggle more and more with names myself! ^.^
@Zenelle

Hmmm, I'm thinking Amina. owo
@Zenelle

Hmmm, I'm thinking Amina. owo
@Zenelle
Omg !!!
Yes there's the beauty at the bottom!!! :D
I'd be happy to grab her from you ;D
@Zenelle
Omg !!!
Yes there's the beauty at the bottom!!! :D
I'd be happy to grab her from you ;D
@Deltress

Are you sure? Are you absolutely positive? There's two very handsome young males waiting too :p xD Just give me a name and I'll send her along :)

@rainbro

Excellent. I'll name her and set up the cr :D
@Deltress

Are you sure? Are you absolutely positive? There's two very handsome young males waiting too :p xD Just give me a name and I'll send her along :)

@rainbro

Excellent. I'll name her and set up the cr :D
@Zenelle
Actually, I've just rechecked the genders of the possible breeding pairs for them, is it okay if I get the male one with the rose crackle? I think it would have a nice range with this other female I have in my lair.
So could I grab the Male guardian with the rose crackle?
@Zenelle
Actually, I've just rechecked the genders of the possible breeding pairs for them, is it okay if I get the male one with the rose crackle? I think it would have a nice range with this other female I have in my lair.
So could I grab the Male guardian with the rose crackle?
@Deltress

xD After all that :p But of course :) I'll still need a name for him, though, before I send him along ^.^
@Deltress

xD After all that :p But of course :) I'll still need a name for him, though, before I send him along ^.^
1 2 ... 36 37 38 39 40 ... 175 176