Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Newbie Raffle~20 prizes ~Closed~
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
@Tanosn

HI there! Thanks for running this! Can I join the raffle?
@Tanosn

HI there! Thanks for running this! Can I join the raffle?
@Tanosn Hi! Your raffle looks rad and I would like to join ^_^
@Tanosn Hi! Your raffle looks rad and I would like to join ^_^
tumblr_inline_njviw3UTUL1qg2i5p.png
Hello @Tanosn

Mind if I join in looks like a lot of fun ^^
Hello @Tanosn

Mind if I join in looks like a lot of fun ^^
@Tanosn
May I join the raffle friend?
@Tanosn
May I join the raffle friend?
@Tanosn , may I join the raffle, please?
@Tanosn , may I join the raffle, please?
57OdmIf.png
@Tanosn I would like to enter the raffle. I'll just pet the dragons while I wait.
@Tanosn I would like to enter the raffle. I'll just pet the dragons while I wait.
@Tanosn could I join the raffle? Thanks :D
@Tanosn could I join the raffle? Thanks :D
There we go! Thank you all for your interest! I wouldn't be doing this if it wasn't for all of your positive responses! Thank you so much! Remember to check out the other raffles I found for you guys, they are pretty rad too, help by some great people!
There we go! Thank you all for your interest! I wouldn't be doing this if it wasn't for all of your positive responses! Thank you so much! Remember to check out the other raffles I found for you guys, they are pretty rad too, help by some great people!
@tanosn can I join please? ^_^
@tanosn can I join please? ^_^
tumblr_inline_n6kd7qPuvI1qlye38.gif tumblr_n69vu8VRkE1t0ibwro3_250.gif tumblr_inline_n6kd7qPuvI1qlye38.gif
Female Pronouns Please! (She/Her) Also I use "!" a lot! When I use them, I'm not angry, just ecstatic!
@Tanosn I am loving the tons of orange and blue I am seeing they are so awesome!!!!! Thank you and looking forward to this raffle!
@Tanosn I am loving the tons of orange and blue I am seeing they are so awesome!!!!! Thank you and looking forward to this raffle!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11