Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Newbie Giveaway [closed]
erenchilada 97480
erenchilada 97480
Ashelalina 83187

Fire flight! ^_^
Ashelalina 83187

Fire flight! ^_^
tumblr_inline_n6kd7qPuvI1qlye38.gif tumblr_n69vu8VRkE1t0ibwro3_250.gif tumblr_inline_n6kd7qPuvI1qlye38.gif
Female Pronouns Please! (She/Her) Also I use "!" a lot! When I use them, I'm not angry, just ecstatic!
Shale 101054
Shale 101054
radi0acti0n User ID: 92431
Hi! I'm new to Flight Rising, so I wanted to just say thank you for being so generous to us newbies! It's so nice that you're helping out, and I wanted to say I really like your dragons. They're so pretty!
I followed you on tumblr with the same username too
radi0acti0n User ID: 92431
Hi! I'm new to Flight Rising, so I wanted to just say thank you for being so generous to us newbies! It's so nice that you're helping out, and I wanted to say I really like your dragons. They're so pretty!
I followed you on tumblr with the same username too
Saphelle 90780

Thank you so much for hosting this raffle. It's kind of incredible to see the number of giveaways going on right now, and it's nice to know that it's because of the influx of new members. It's really great to find an online site that has the kind of warm and open community that their front page boasts, so thank you for being a part of that welcoming feeling! :) I'm sure the good vibes will last.
Saphelle 90780

Thank you so much for hosting this raffle. It's kind of incredible to see the number of giveaways going on right now, and it's nice to know that it's because of the influx of new members. It's really great to find an online site that has the kind of warm and open community that their front page boasts, so thank you for being a part of that welcoming feeling! :) I'm sure the good vibes will last.
LilBear 96443
LilBear 96443
LordStarscream 87018
LordStarscream 87018
Anirai 94549
I am in Wind flight and I just wanted to thank you for you very generous giveaway. :)
Anirai 94549
I am in Wind flight and I just wanted to thank you for you very generous giveaway. :)
Now it's time to take a theoretically sound idea and warp it beyond recognition ending in a brief bout of specific violence, followed by an extended period of general mayhem.
tumblr_inline_ngt66n75o81rvrguk.png
Martynka10 84308
Can i enter?
Martynka10 84308
Can i enter?
nachtgiger 84705
nachtgiger 84705