Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | ☆★DON'T PANIC-Starfall [CLOSED!]
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 70 71
@theplastics

QotD: Since the Coli is too laggy for me so far, I'm gonna spend the day sniping the new genes with our holiday dom discount! I've had pretty good luck so far. And periodically checking the Coli for less lag because I need soooo many shards and chests!
@theplastics

QotD: Since the Coli is too laggy for me so far, I'm gonna spend the day sniping the new genes with our holiday dom discount! I've had pretty good luck so far. And periodically checking the Coli for less lag because I need soooo many shards and chests!
@theplastics

qotd: grinding in the waterway every time i notice that lag isn't too bad! then buying up as much holiday apparel as i possibly can haha. Especially that wc accent, i think i need 22308 of those. aaaand if i've still got money by the end of the week, i might even go out and find a arcane-themed dragon! that's what i did with fire last month and i'm def feeling that's a tradition worth keeping
@theplastics

qotd: grinding in the waterway every time i notice that lag isn't too bad! then buying up as much holiday apparel as i possibly can haha. Especially that wc accent, i think i need 22308 of those. aaaand if i've still got money by the end of the week, i might even go out and find a arcane-themed dragon! that's what i did with fire last month and i'm def feeling that's a tradition worth keeping
@theplastics

I'm going to try and find an arcane-style dragon! One that I can add that adorable comet companion to. That thing is crazy cute.
@theplastics

I'm going to try and find an arcane-style dragon! One that I can add that adorable comet companion to. That thing is crazy cute.
@theplastics

I'll be celebrating Starfall by trying to fight the Coli and getting all of the Shards!
@theplastics

I'll be celebrating Starfall by trying to fight the Coli and getting all of the Shards!
FRLL21T.png
VUFjPIB.png
@theplastics I'm going to celebrate it with hours of Coli dedicated to the Arcanist! ^^
I'm hoping to get each chest from grinding and many, many Shards to celebrate the ending of the world Starfall!

And I jsut want to say that I love your title. Both, the book and the film are awesome!
@theplastics I'm going to celebrate it with hours of Coli dedicated to the Arcanist! ^^
I'm hoping to get each chest from grinding and many, many Shards to celebrate the ending of the world Starfall!

And I jsut want to say that I love your title. Both, the book and the film are awesome!
QH3r9Za.png
@theplastics

I'm going to be buying myself a bear and then distributing shards and whatever skins I find to those who can't be here for the festival.

Alsooo where is the main hub?
@theplastics

I'm going to be buying myself a bear and then distributing shards and whatever skins I find to those who can't be here for the festival.

Alsooo where is the main hub?
vAMyyys.gifcOFIk9P.gifdjTv1vN.gifApuCmgD.gif
@theplastics - I'm going to spend this Starfall celebration grinding in the Kelp Beds to get all those cute event items
@theplastics - I'm going to spend this Starfall celebration grinding in the Kelp Beds to get all those cute event items
tumblr_inline_nt4mfidcqY1qkfp12_500.gif
@theplastics
How will you celebrate Starfall?

I will be spending so much time in the coliseum trying to get chests and shards to drop because I need like ten of all of the skins and accents and items. They are all gorgeous.
@theplastics

I will be spending so much time in the coliseum trying to get chests and shards to drop because I need like ten of all of the skins and accents and items. They are all gorgeous.
c51c6f353869bddd2e89aebd99f06e6ef64a9f6c.png7723741994f774c0f65b2d18c9413344fba3d86d.png588ddc34fec92a5326ef7f76a05f030db0362f45.png4oO1RBo.png
DAY ONE QUESTION:

Magical Shards Collecting! Also hoping you guys have some cool events planned for me to take part in. Can't wait!
DAY ONE QUESTION:

Magical Shards Collecting! Also hoping you guys have some cool events planned for me to take part in. Can't wait!
yMwAJm4.gif9X6Ea51.png22M3FLu.png
@theplastics

How will I celebrate Starfall? QOTD

I've saved up multiple dragons for profit exalting just to train and send them away to help beat back the shade during Starfall week :D Of course, I'm hoping they'll be mining some of those lovely Magical shards in the coliseum while they are training! I'm also interested to see how the Arcanist Art Raffle turns out and what the events planned for Starfall are.
@theplastics

How will I celebrate Starfall? QOTD

I've saved up multiple dragons for profit exalting just to train and send them away to help beat back the shade during Starfall week :D Of course, I'm hoping they'll be mining some of those lovely Magical shards in the coliseum while they are training! I'm also interested to see how the Arcanist Art Raffle turns out and what the events planned for Starfall are.
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 70 71