Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Complete! Congrats to the Winner
1 2
[center][b]COMPLETED! CONGRATS TO CLANGUARDIAN FOR WINNING! I'll host another one of these raffles later this week! [/b][/center] [s]This is a simple raffle, with a simple prize and very simple rules. Welcome. First of all, there is just one prize, which is a single coatl dragon hatchling.[/s] [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=6452417] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/64525/6452417_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] [s]She was born on September 20th, and is Iridescent/Shimmer/Crackle. She is one of a set of triplets, one of her sisters having already been given away, and the other still for sale for relatively cheap (as triples go, I guess.) She is the youngest/last hatched of her clutch (being at the back of the row of hatchlings!) I think she's absolutely adorable, and I hope you do too! [u][b]THE RULES OF THIS RAFFLE ARE SIMPLE![/b][/u] [b]Post one time. That is your entry.[/b] (You can post the word Ticket, or Post, or Entry, or Hello!, or even Coatl! and it will still count as 1 entry.) [b]If you post more than one time, you will be disqualified.[/b] This is simply because I will be counting the posts at the end of the raffle and assigning them a number. The post order will decide where you are in the ticket list, but I will be using Random.org to determine the winner, so you still have a chance to win even if you are the first poster! And that's it! [u][b]The raffle will run from now until rollover tonight, when the festival starts! [/b][/u] If her sister does not sell before she grows up, she will also be raffled off in a similar manner sometime later this week.[/s]
COMPLETED! CONGRATS TO CLANGUARDIAN FOR WINNING!

I'll host another one of these raffles later this week!

This is a simple raffle, with a simple prize and very simple rules.
Welcome.

First of all, there is just one prize, which is a single coatl dragon hatchling.

She was born on September 20th, and is Iridescent/Shimmer/Crackle. She is one of a set of triplets, one of her sisters having already been given away, and the other still for sale for relatively cheap (as triples go, I guess.) She is the youngest/last hatched of her clutch (being at the back of the row of hatchlings!) I think she's absolutely adorable, and I hope you do too!

THE RULES OF THIS RAFFLE ARE SIMPLE!

Post one time. That is your entry. (You can post the word Ticket, or Post, or Entry, or Hello!, or even Coatl! and it will still count as 1 entry.)

If you post more than one time, you will be disqualified. This is simply because I will be counting the posts at the end of the raffle and assigning them a number. The post order will decide where you are in the ticket list, but I will be using Random.org to determine the winner, so you still have a chance to win even if you are the first poster!

And that's it!

The raffle will run from now until rollover tonight, when the festival starts!
If her sister does not sell before she grows up, she will also be raffled off in a similar manner sometime later this week.
And that's it, we're open! Post your SINGLE POST for a ticket!

If you post more than one time, you will be disqualified.

This raffle will be over at midnight tonight!
And that's it, we're open! Post your SINGLE POST for a ticket!

If you post more than one time, you will be disqualified.

This raffle will be over at midnight tonight!
FIRST POST!!
FIRST POST!!
VsoSnU5.png
I'd like to be entered please! =]
I'd like to be entered please! =]
88ZuIaR.gif mvawesomeness_sig-01.gifZmpNFhv.gif
So pretty! Please enter me too :)
So pretty! Please enter me too :)
enter me please
enter me please

ISO >>>
20782.png 36768.png 35114.png
Pretty coatl!
Pretty coatl!
RXOnopg.gif
  • heath.
  • she/they.
  • gay pirate.
  • disabled.
Pretty Coatl who if I win I'll give to my friend who loves Purple~!
Pretty Coatl who if I win I'll give to my friend who loves Purple~!
GAji9p1.png
posting for a ticket~ :D
posting for a ticket~ :D
icesymbolsmall_zps52a54407.pngegghatch_by_javen-d6cdu7k.gificesymbolsmall_zps52a54407.png
9ha1QnY.png
Hello! :)
Hello! :)
168.gif
PZ8B0.gifRrwdO.gif4Lakh.gifNAcLh.gif5UdUH.gif5lke1.gifQOjun.gifXouPg.gif8NT71.gifRdS7T.gifMmKVG.gifPJa8Z.gifsRYpe.gif
1 2