Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | â™› Smoke Gene+ Giveaway [Concluded]
1 2 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39
@CartelSaide

Nicias (he's such a precious dork). Then Zane (also a precious dork). I also really like Hai.
@CartelSaide

Nicias (he's such a precious dork). Then Zane (also a precious dork). I also really like Hai.
a stylized dayjar - restore hoardsold items.
- maki's festival guide & event calendar.
- uncheck "hoard... while scrolling" to unsticky your hoard.
- buying an apparel slot for a dragon unlocks it for all of your dragons.
My favorite animal is a rat, my favorite book is I am Number Four, and my favorite song is One More Night by Maroon5. Thank you!
My favorite animal is a rat, my favorite book is I am Number Four, and my favorite song is One More Night by Maroon5. Thank you!

The FitnessGram™ Pacer Test is a multistage aerobic capacity test that progressively gets more difficult as it continues. The 20 meter pacer test will begin in 30 seconds. Line up at the start. The running speed starts slowly, but gets faster each minute after you hear this signal. [beep]
A single lap should be completed each time you hear this sound. [ding] Remember to run in a straight line, and run as long as possible. The second time you fail to complete a lap before the sound, your test is over. The test will begin on the word start. On your mark, get ready, start.
Cutting it a little close, but I'd love to enter!

My favorite animal is a fox! My cousin is a vet, and someone brought in a little fox whose momma had been hit by a car. My cousin got to take the little guy home and care for him until he got big enough to head out on his own! He still likes to visit sometimes, too!

My favorite book is whatever I last read, so right now that would be The Hobbit :)

My favorite song is Hooked On a Feeling by Blue Swede (thank you Guardians of the Galaxy)
Cutting it a little close, but I'd love to enter!

My favorite animal is a fox! My cousin is a vet, and someone brought in a little fox whose momma had been hit by a car. My cousin got to take the little guy home and care for him until he got big enough to head out on his own! He still likes to visit sometimes, too!

My favorite book is whatever I last read, so right now that would be The Hobbit :)

My favorite song is Hooked On a Feeling by Blue Swede (thank you Guardians of the Galaxy)
Never laugh at live dragons.
Whoo Hoo! Only a short time left. So awesome.
Whoo Hoo! Only a short time left. So awesome.
deity_windsinger_by_dogi_crimson-da5hmn0.gifdeitdoll_windsinger_by_dogi_crimson-dajfwky.giffc_messengers_scroll_by_dogi_crimson-daiq5ls.gifegg_wind_bounce_by_dogi_crimson-da9ojh4.giffc_messengers_scroll_by_dogi_crimson-daiq5ls.gifdeitdoll_windsinger_by_dogi_crimson-dajfwky.gifdeity_windsinger_by_dogi_crimson-da5hmn0.gif
@Katsa

That song has been stuck in my head for ages. Fortunately it's a great song.

I'm so excited for the last Hobbit movie. More Smaug, more Smaug.
@Katsa

That song has been stuck in my head for ages. Fortunately it's a great song.

I'm so excited for the last Hobbit movie. More Smaug, more Smaug.
I qualify for 6 tickets!

My favourite animal is horses! I actually am lucky enough to work full time at a horse barn! =)

My favourtie books?! That's a hard question. Too be honest, my favourites are the Unicorn Chronicles by Bruce Coville. A little juvenile but I really REALLY love the series. =)

Right now, my favourite song is Shell Shocked, the new TMNT rap song. Its awesome. Also Cardiac Arrest by Bad Suns, its so happy and cute!!
I qualify for 6 tickets!

My favourite animal is horses! I actually am lucky enough to work full time at a horse barn! =)

My favourtie books?! That's a hard question. Too be honest, my favourites are the Unicorn Chronicles by Bruce Coville. A little juvenile but I really REALLY love the series. =)

Right now, my favourite song is Shell Shocked, the new TMNT rap song. Its awesome. Also Cardiac Arrest by Bad Suns, its so happy and cute!!
tumblr_nhdvnd4Pqa1u3wsjco8_r1_100.png
@Shannen I have the day it comes out marked in all caps on my calendar. I AM SO EXCITED. And my friend Thomas has done nothing but sing all the GotG songs for the whole week so I've just had them constantly looping on my mental iPod...
@Shannen I have the day it comes out marked in all caps on my calendar. I AM SO EXCITED. And my friend Thomas has done nothing but sing all the GotG songs for the whole week so I've just had them constantly looping on my mental iPod...
@Katsa

I just rewatched the first two and the Lord of the Rings it's like I NEED THE LAST MOVIE MY COLLECTION MUST BE COMPLETE.
@Katsa

I just rewatched the first two and the Lord of the Rings it's like I NEED THE LAST MOVIE MY COLLECTION MUST BE COMPLETE.
One last post before this closes! :)
One last post before this closes! :)
@Shannen
Just think

In less than a year it will be possible to marathon the entirety of the Tolkien movies
EXTENDED EDITIONS INCLUDED
I'm gonna do it and I'll probably die of exhaustion but it will be worth it
@Shannen
Just think

In less than a year it will be possible to marathon the entirety of the Tolkien movies
EXTENDED EDITIONS INCLUDED
I'm gonna do it and I'll probably die of exhaustion but it will be worth it
1 2 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39