Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Flame Forger's Faire! Dominance Raffle!
1 2 ... 255 256 257 258 259 ... 290 291
@drgnhawk Ooh! *catches the derg* What a cute little noodle. Off to the Flamecaller with you! :D
@drgnhawk Ooh! *catches the derg* What a cute little noodle. Off to the Flamecaller with you! :D
S T A R S H I N E ~*~ S C R I B B L E S
@Dorufuu

Chucking three level 6's atcha!
@Dorufuu

Chucking three level 6's atcha!
aJyYWw6.png
@Dorufuu

*Throws 2 lv4s and some hatchlings*
@Dorufuu

*Throws 2 lv4s and some hatchlings*
-wheezes that was a hectic hour or so-

Everyone's dragons are preparing for the festival!! Frivolities! Shenanigans!! All your tickets have been recorded! ouo/
-wheezes that was a hectic hour or so-

Everyone's dragons are preparing for the festival!! Frivolities! Shenanigans!! All your tickets have been recorded! ouo/
3844127.png
Squishington
Training School for Young Dragons
_ 3844128.png
Addlington
Level 25s for Sale
*Waves at people*
*Waves at people*
@Lapillus
Cling familiaritis strikes again! c:
@Lapillus
Cling familiaritis strikes again! c:
3844127.png
Squishington
_ 3844128.png
Addlington
Level 25s for Sale
@kargi,
Yes, I know, that's why I hadn't posted yet. That and I need to get one of AH. They should be ready in about 5 min.
@kargi,
Yes, I know, that's why I hadn't posted yet. That and I need to get one of AH. They should be ready in about 5 min.
@Lapillus
Haha, righto! Sorry. I'm still sort of zinged from that queue of 100+ from an hour ago. ouo/ take all the time you need!
@Lapillus
Haha, righto! Sorry. I'm still sort of zinged from that queue of 100+ from an hour ago. ouo/ take all the time you need!
3844127.png
Squishington
_ 3844128.png
Addlington
Level 25s for Sale
@Nightmorpher Got them! The adults are learning how to breathe fire and the young'uns are off in the Flamecaller's daycare! Thank you kindly! :D

@Pah Looks like a couple of your familiars don't want your dergs to say goodbye! c: Take 'em off and I'll accept ASAP~
@Nightmorpher Got them! The adults are learning how to breathe fire and the young'uns are off in the Flamecaller's daycare! Thank you kindly! :D

@Pah Looks like a couple of your familiars don't want your dergs to say goodbye! c: Take 'em off and I'll accept ASAP~
S T A R S H I N E ~*~ S C R I B B L E S
@Kargi,

That should be it - 6 hatchlings, 2 with bonuses, and 3 lvl 7s PCs
@Kargi,

That should be it - 6 hatchlings, 2 with bonuses, and 3 lvl 7s PCs
1 2 ... 255 256 257 258 259 ... 290 291