Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Freedom's Nest | NEW FREE DRAGONS EVRYDY
1 2 ... 255 256 257 258 259 ... 574 575
@Mica
Could I please have Tameika, the fae female?
@Mica
Could I please have Tameika, the fae female?
may i please have the Pearlcatcher Male | Storm Piebald / Ivory Daub / Ivory Glimmer
thanks @Mica !
may i please have the Pearlcatcher Male | Storm Piebald / Ivory Daub / Ivory Glimmer
thanks @Mica !
oQlTGMl.png
@Mica

May I please have Ranger?
@Mica

May I please have Ranger?
I would love to adopt the 5th one.
I would love to adopt the 5th one.
could i please adopt the Courante, Guardian Male | Teal Vipera / Black Hypnotic / Denim Smoke
please? thanks!
could i please adopt the Courante, Guardian Male | Teal Vipera / Black Hypnotic / Denim Smoke
please? thanks!
2heep8h.jpg
@Mica
Is Tameika still available? I've had my eye on her for a while, but I finally decided to post - she reminds me of a map, or a beautiful piece of artwork... thanks so much!
@Mica
Is Tameika still available? I've had my eye on her for a while, but I finally decided to post - she reminds me of a map, or a beautiful piece of artwork... thanks so much!
mommabanner_by_leikatay-d8r9d9h.gif
@Mica

is the Courante, Guardian Male | Teal Vipera / Black Hypnotic / Denim Smoke still available? if so could i have him? if not could i possibly have the Guardian Female | Black Vipera / Sand Peregrine / Chocolate Basic? thanks!
@Mica

is the Courante, Guardian Male | Teal Vipera / Black Hypnotic / Denim Smoke still available? if so could i have him? if not could i possibly have the Guardian Female | Black Vipera / Sand Peregrine / Chocolate Basic? thanks!
@Mica

Can I adopt

Coatl Male | Sand Iridescent / Teal Shimmer / Stone Underbelly

He's so cute and I need more males in my clan
@Mica

Can I adopt

Coatl Male | Sand Iridescent / Teal Shimmer / Stone Underbelly

He's so cute and I need more males in my clan
@mica may i have ranger
@mica may i have ranger
I apologize to everyone who ha tried to adopt a dragon since thanksgiving. My family business experienced a loss and I forgot to come here and process things through for a couple of weeks. But I'm back now and doing some housekeeping. I'll tag everyone who missed a dragon, when I put up my next influx, so that you'll all have a great chance of taking the first whack at the new dragons.
I apologize to everyone who ha tried to adopt a dragon since thanksgiving. My family business experienced a loss and I forgot to come here and process things through for a couple of weeks. But I'm back now and doing some housekeeping. I'll tag everyone who missed a dragon, when I put up my next influx, so that you'll all have a great chance of taking the first whack at the new dragons.
2MUBTg5.png
1 2 ... 255 256 257 258 259 ... 574 575