Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Freedom's Nest | FREE DRAGONS
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 571 572
Ooo! I'd love to take home the Imp or the Male coatl!
Ooo! I'd love to take home the Imp or the Male coatl!
21bkl7q.jpg
Yes of course! Thanks so much!~
Yes of course! Thanks so much!~
@Morgz, well, there are two Imperials, so I'm not sure which you meant. In that case: have a Coatl!
@Morgz, well, there are two Imperials, so I'm not sure which you meant. In that case: have a Coatl!
2MUBTg5.png
@mica Yep!
@mica Yep!
s u c c
Alright, updated for today: A new triplegened wildclaw and two imperials, al of them either XYX or XYY
Alright, updated for today: A new triplegened wildclaw and two imperials, al of them either XYX or XYY
2MUBTg5.png
@Mica I'd love to adopt the male xyx imperial! Also, do you need any donations? I have a few hatchlings I'm looking to sell or auction at some point.
@Mica I'd love to adopt the male xyx imperial! Also, do you need any donations? I have a few hatchlings I'm looking to sell or auction at some point.
@Thonir, you got it! Take good care of him for me, okay? And yes, I have plenty of room for donations right now, if you'd like to give any to me.

@Misode, You may of course have the rose wildclaw! I just prefer to do business transparently, right here in the thread. No worries!
@Thonir, you got it! Take good care of him for me, okay? And yes, I have plenty of room for donations right now, if you'd like to give any to me.

@Misode, You may of course have the rose wildclaw! I just prefer to do business transparently, right here in the thread. No worries!
2MUBTg5.png
Thank you soo much! This wildclaw is gorgeous!
Thank you soo much! This wildclaw is gorgeous!
may i have the magenta tiger imperial female? :)
may i have the magenta tiger imperial female? :)
tumblr_inline_nfx4qesxHc1r6zydg.png
Could I take the Stonewash Iri / Azure Shim / Stonewash Basic Imp Male?
Could I take the Stonewash Iri / Azure Shim / Stonewash Basic Imp Male?
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 571 572