Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | DONE
1 2 ... 275 276 277 278 279 ... 325 326
@KeyOfLorelei

Haha I'm sneaky like that :D

I've run out of adults to train so that will be it for me today (unless I manage to buy some more, who knows)

Good luck shadow!!
@KeyOfLorelei

Haha I'm sneaky like that :D

I've run out of adults to train so that will be it for me today (unless I manage to buy some more, who knows)

Good luck shadow!!
catmas_banner_1_1_pink_by_jeanpolnareff-da8o2ki.png
WE'RE SO CLOSE TO 6000 DRAGONS DONATED TO THE RAFFLE! (I'm excited, can you tell?)
WE'RE SO CLOSE TO 6000 DRAGONS DONATED TO THE RAFFLE! (I'm excited, can you tell?)
@snowy Misu and Ice have been received and recorded! Thank you so much!!!

@Vaylise Holy Mother of Shadows, thank you so so much!!! Drake has been received and recorded! c:
@snowy Misu and Ice have been received and recorded! Thank you so much!!!

@Vaylise Holy Mother of Shadows, thank you so so much!!! Drake has been received and recorded! c:
@thedemonsurfer Got your dragon, thank you!
@thedemonsurfer Got your dragon, thank you!
kxmNthN.png
smalle.png wuldorbane.png raffleattendant_SMALLER.png
@KeyOfLorelei You're very welcome! XD
@KeyOfLorelei You're very welcome! XD
40893_s.gif
@Valentina We really appreciate all of your support!!! ; v ; Thank you thank you thank you!!!
@Valentina We really appreciate all of your support!!! ; v ; Thank you thank you thank you!!!
@Meniph Sorry for the delay, brief internet outage. But you're up to 390 now!
@Meniph Sorry for the delay, brief internet outage. But you're up to 390 now!
@Paws All have been received + recorded!! Thank you so so much for your continued support!!! c:
@Paws All have been received + recorded!! Thank you so so much for your continued support!!! c:
@Sybok

no problem, almost there!
@Sybok

no problem, almost there!
B9hzjhN.pngH9En4Yk.png
I guess it's about time I started contributing to this. It looks like I've got 2 lvl 4s, 7 lvl 5s, and 2 lvl 6s. I'm seeing some impressive response times from @KeyOfLorelei right now, so I'll start Crossroads-ing them that direction unless one of the other volunteers pings me wanting to process some, too.
I guess it's about time I started contributing to this. It looks like I've got 2 lvl 4s, 7 lvl 5s, and 2 lvl 6s. I'm seeing some impressive response times from @KeyOfLorelei right now, so I'll start Crossroads-ing them that direction unless one of the other volunteers pings me wanting to process some, too.
1 2 ... 275 276 277 278 279 ... 325 326