Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [Closed] Bday Raffle! | Drawing Winners!
1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 ... 74 75
@Sonja
Alright, I'll think of something later, then =v=
Okay...well we reached the 5000 ticket mark in less than 24 hours (I think) of the 3500 ticket mark. Wow. Seriously. You guys are scaring me. I'm pretty sure we already hit or are close to the 150 participants mark, but I still have to count that and stuff. Unfortunately the ping list (where I count all the people joining) is in my desktop, not in my laptop so...I'll do that later. It now comes down to more people participating, and after that...

A Wild Light Sprite appeared!
(I will make this difficult to 'catch' I swear :I I was planning to put a 10k mark for it if ever we did reach the 5k but apparently that's not enough for you all, isn't it :U)
@Sonja
Alright, I'll think of something later, then =v=
Okay...well we reached the 5000 ticket mark in less than 24 hours (I think) of the 3500 ticket mark. Wow. Seriously. You guys are scaring me. I'm pretty sure we already hit or are close to the 150 participants mark, but I still have to count that and stuff. Unfortunately the ping list (where I count all the people joining) is in my desktop, not in my laptop so...I'll do that later. It now comes down to more people participating, and after that...

A Wild Light Sprite appeared!
(I will make this difficult to 'catch' I swear :I I was planning to put a 10k mark for it if ever we did reach the 5k but apparently that's not enough for you all, isn't it :U)
m16OKP.jpeg
@Altair

I would love a free ticket! I got pinged here by @ReddestRed ! :D
@Altair

I would love a free ticket! I got pinged here by @ReddestRed ! :D
kyyrin_tsubasa.png
@Altair
I'm so excited about this raffle! >^.^< Ticket? I'm also arcane. It was an awesome dom battle this week.

Pinging friendies!
@KatieKat
@HolographicRose
@Altair
I'm so excited about this raffle! >^.^< Ticket? I'm also arcane. It was an awesome dom battle this week.

Pinging friendies!
@KatieKat
@HolographicRose
@Altair Happy almost birthday - hmm mine is on the 13th I should think of something. Anyway, can I get a free ticket and 1 for being a (sort of) newbie? Am also sending you treasure for more tickets lol.

PS I'd like a light sprite cause I like to collect one of everything and I don't have one yet!
@Altair Happy almost birthday - hmm mine is on the 13th I should think of something. Anyway, can I get a free ticket and 1 for being a (sort of) newbie? Am also sending you treasure for more tickets lol.

PS I'd like a light sprite cause I like to collect one of everything and I don't have one yet!
w8o0xW1.pngkeidrJW.gifc0zcpSx.gif
[/center]y76dkb6.pngDvZqcBr.pngqpqqZXQ.pngkeidrJW.gifc0zcpSx.gifye6z1pi.png]OLBV4Th.png
FR
@Altair
I am arcane! I would like a ticket please! Happy Birthday in advance
@Altair
I am arcane! I would like a ticket please! Happy Birthday in advance
@Altair
Question. You also count an artwork for tickets and you judge by how much amount it's worth? Also, Does this raffle end at the end of your birthday?
@Altair
Question. You also count an artwork for tickets and you judge by how much amount it's worth? Also, Does this raffle end at the end of your birthday?
yKp0KRf.png tumblr_nm5qqrkJlp1ryuus9o1_250.gif oyTHbGN.png
@Altair
Hello! I'm a fellow Arcane who joined the site the last window registration (June 3rd) ;w; Can I get free tickets? (Also, I want to buy some, 8 at gem price I'll send you a message uwu )
@Altair
Hello! I'm a fellow Arcane who joined the site the last window registration (June 3rd) ;w; Can I get free tickets? (Also, I want to buy some, 8 at gem price I'll send you a message uwu )
5xsrc8Y.png
5OBxblq.png
qhK4FYS.png
OuP0IWM.png
3adgzZD.png
mYEe9VI.png
N16btBO.png
tqGkHih.png
I7a1ndF.png
FMoJ9vk.png
w7JsyRl.png
fRmh0SH.png
xBEAdV6.png
A76GHXC.png
J7D1quC.png
awUnQ0L.png
loimysO.png
xuF5IAu.png
@Altair

Hello! I'd like a free ticket, please. c:
@Altair

Hello! I'd like a free ticket, please. c:
@Altair

Happy birthday!!!
So I get my one free ticket, I'm a windie, I'm pinging some friends and I want the Light sprite cause it's one of the most precious things one this whole site :)

@Charya@Foxofwonders@Mutation@Byou@Lezy@Puzzbeef@DiNozzo
@Altair

Happy birthday!!!
So I get my one free ticket, I'm a windie, I'm pinging some friends and I want the Light sprite cause it's one of the most precious things one this whole site :)

@Charya@Foxofwonders@Mutation@Byou@Lezy@Puzzbeef@DiNozzo
xafpxUm.png

Love is like the wind, you can't see it, but you can feel it

You can't have a rainbow without a little rain
@Altair
Hey, hello! :D
Just got pinged by Lavinia and I'm very interested in this raffle :D
So if I'm correct the first ticket is free and I'm a windie so I get a second one. Also, I want the light sprite to gift it to one of my (forum shy) friends here on flight rising. :)
@Altair
Hey, hello! :D
Just got pinged by Lavinia and I'm very interested in this raffle :D
So if I'm correct the first ticket is free and I'm a windie so I get a second one. Also, I want the light sprite to gift it to one of my (forum shy) friends here on flight rising. :)
FR_Comm.png
a
foxofwonders.png __TDmCtlK.png __instagram-logo.png __Twitter_logo_bird_transparent_png.png __FR+9
__Netherlands__
__#3615
__Artist
P1YWd6F.png AgG97x3.png
1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 ... 74 75