Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | CLOSED
1 2 ... 159 160 161 162 163 ... 223 224
@Plateau
@TwilightFlower
@Sharkiest
@captained
@Cilea
@deeproar
@CrimsonCutie666
@crystal3001

Pinging the helper list, as I have a dog to take to the vet and would like to get another person in here if possible. :)
@Plateau
@TwilightFlower
@Sharkiest
@captained
@Cilea
@deeproar
@CrimsonCutie666
@crystal3001

Pinging the helper list, as I have a dog to take to the vet and would like to get another person in here if possible. :)
9PW8odu.jpg
I would like to take a break too, so I hope someone's around. :3

@Cheystar is your dog okay? :(
I would like to take a break too, so I hope someone's around. :3

@Cheystar is your dog okay? :(
@rinrar

Yeah, he's fine. He needs to get his shots and everything so he can get neutered next week. We adopted 2 female dachshunds (rescues) and they are not spayed, so we have to get the boy neutered first but he needs the check up first. I now have 3 dachshunds, and 2 shepherd mixes, that are all rescues. And I don't need more. LOL
@rinrar

Yeah, he's fine. He needs to get his shots and everything so he can get neutered next week. We adopted 2 female dachshunds (rescues) and they are not spayed, so we have to get the boy neutered first but he needs the check up first. I now have 3 dachshunds, and 2 shepherd mixes, that are all rescues. And I don't need more. LOL
9PW8odu.jpg
@ruletheworld

Received and recorded, thank you!
@ruletheworld

Received and recorded, thank you!
9PW8odu.jpg
@Cheystar wow yeah sounds like you've got quite the menagerie already!! :D Definitely don't need unexpected little ones running around.
@Cheystar wow yeah sounds like you've got quite the menagerie already!! :D Definitely don't need unexpected little ones running around.
@Cheystar@rinrar
Fear not, for I am here now! Perfect time to log in, I see. :D Both of you can take a break, if you want. I'll be fine.

Send me dragons!
@Cheystar@rinrar
Fear not, for I am here now! Perfect time to log in, I see. :D Both of you can take a break, if you want. I'll be fine.

Send me dragons!
dqiTi30.gifLgMArZP.gif7kyP7DY.gif
@Cilea

Thank you! I'll be back, need to get him to the vet within an hour. You are a lifesaver, I definitely don't want more doxies around here, I already think 3 of them is a herd now. :)
@Cilea

Thank you! I'll be back, need to get him to the vet within an hour. You are a lifesaver, I definitely don't want more doxies around here, I already think 3 of them is a herd now. :)
9PW8odu.jpg
@Cilea cheers! I'll hang around until noon FR time though, unless someone else comes on by then. :D
@Cilea cheers! I'll hang around until noon FR time though, unless someone else comes on by then. :D
@Cilea

I have three level 8s to send your way, if you're ready for them! One with gembond bonus.
@Cilea

I have three level 8s to send your way, if you're ready for them! One with gembond bonus.
emeOzA6.png
@Cheystar
I only have a cat and a dog (and an aquarium but you can't really interact with fish xD). :D I hope that everything will go smoothly! :)
@Cheystar
I only have a cat and a dog (and an aquarium but you can't really interact with fish xD). :D I hope that everything will go smoothly! :)
dqiTi30.gifLgMArZP.gif7kyP7DY.gif
1 2 ... 159 160 161 162 163 ... 223 224