Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Name and Lore my Gen1! [Over]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@NovaLovesFrogs:

List of potential names:

Silverspring
Shiftless
Kage
Sleet
Sleetfeet
Fade
Cowl
SterileSoul
Shinigami
Bleak

---

Ack, we had to PM the Lore entry. Sent it off, hopefully before the right rollover. If not, at least hope it was a good read?
@NovaLovesFrogs:

List of potential names:

Silverspring
Shiftless
Kage
Sleet
Sleetfeet
Fade
Cowl
SterileSoul
Shinigami
Bleak

---

Ack, we had to PM the Lore entry. Sent it off, hopefully before the right rollover. If not, at least hope it was a good read?
@Schiannath pinging myself so I can find this again.
@Schiannath pinging myself so I can find this again.
Australian; FR Time +17 hours | she/her/hers pronouns please
@NovaLovesFrogs: Wondering whether you had received my entry? Hadn't received any confirmation.
@NovaLovesFrogs: Wondering whether you had received my entry? Hadn't received any confirmation.
@Harukai
Yeah, I did. Sorry, I'm behind on updating the entries. I've been grinding for treasure for my next lair expansion.

I've also decided to extend the contest another ten days in hopes of getting more entries, especially for the lore.

I'll update the entries sometime tonight.
@Harukai
Yeah, I did. Sorry, I'm behind on updating the entries. I've been grinding for treasure for my next lair expansion.

I've also decided to extend the contest another ten days in hopes of getting more entries, especially for the lore.

I'll update the entries sometime tonight.
Is our skin to keep the world out or our bodies in?
This doesn't feel like home.
@NovaLovesFrogs: Ah, mkay, just wanted to check. Good luck with grinding up treasure. : D
@NovaLovesFrogs: Ah, mkay, just wanted to check. Good luck with grinding up treasure. : D
@Harukai
I could've sworn I sent you a PM thanking you for entering. I was really tired when I got them. I'm very sorry for not messaging you.
@Harukai
I could've sworn I sent you a PM thanking you for entering. I was really tired when I got them. I'm very sorry for not messaging you.
Okay, I think that that's all the entries that qualified.

There are several lore entries that did not qualify as they did not meet the minimum word count of 500 words.

The contest has been extended to July 28th in hopes of getting more entries.

So! I'm pinging everyone that has entered and a couple that have either shown interest in entering or entered lore that was simply too short. If your entry is missing and you believe it meets the requirements, please let me know and I'll look for your entry. My inbox is a warzone.

@DoctorK @TheDragonLord @clanguardian @Faylon @Schiannath @bink5bink5 @CadetArlert @LadyPlague @Harukai @SamanJake @brotonator

Edit: Screwed up the extension date.
Okay, I think that that's all the entries that qualified.

There are several lore entries that did not qualify as they did not meet the minimum word count of 500 words.

The contest has been extended to July 28th in hopes of getting more entries.

So! I'm pinging everyone that has entered and a couple that have either shown interest in entering or entered lore that was simply too short. If your entry is missing and you believe it meets the requirements, please let me know and I'll look for your entry. My inbox is a warzone.

@DoctorK @TheDragonLord @clanguardian @Faylon @Schiannath @bink5bink5 @CadetArlert @LadyPlague @Harukai @SamanJake @brotonator

Edit: Screwed up the extension date.
@NovaLovesFrogs I keep meaning to write that lore I just can't think of anything. I'll keep trying though haha!
@NovaLovesFrogs I keep meaning to write that lore I just can't think of anything. I'll keep trying though haha!
jmKv3IV.gifq1FiREX.png
@TheDragonLord
I guess it's a good thing I extended the contest deadline, huh? :P
@TheDragonLord
I guess it's a good thing I extended the contest deadline, huh? :P
@NovaLovesFrogs Oh yeah haha
@NovaLovesFrogs Oh yeah haha
jmKv3IV.gifq1FiREX.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7