Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | ☀ended☀
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 20 21
@Peixes I'd like 5 tickets please, I'm sending treasure over now
@Peixes I'd like 5 tickets please, I'm sending treasure over now
@Peixes:

Sending treasure for 10 more tickets! :)
@Peixes:

Sending treasure for 10 more tickets! :)
@Peixes Sending treasure!
@Peixes Sending treasure!
0A1SWXC.png
@Peixes
Sending treasure for four tickets! I wish I didn't have to save my money... ;_;
@Peixes
Sending treasure for four tickets! I wish I didn't have to save my money... ;_;
dnLxeEc.png
@aphie
@KirstyWirsty
@Cimaira
@Charmein
@spookysage
@Oriru

Received, thanks!
@aphie
@KirstyWirsty
@Cimaira
@Charmein
@spookysage
@Oriru

Received, thanks!
jeGlfdJ.gif__ Volunteer Moderator: If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising team, not the volunteer moderator group. (+0 FR Time)

@Peixes aaaand Monday's sent *hugs*
@Peixes aaaand Monday's sent *hugs*
517117grkpbyjcvm.gifleft.pngShameful.pngright.png517117grkpbyjcvm.gif
@aphie Received, thanks!
@aphie Received, thanks!
jeGlfdJ.gif__ Volunteer Moderator: If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising team, not the volunteer moderator group. (+0 FR Time)

@Peixes do you mind if I put in some tickets now, and add more later? And also, how did you get a SPARE light sprite!?! Lucky ;)
@Peixes do you mind if I put in some tickets now, and add more later? And also, how did you get a SPARE light sprite!?! Lucky ;)
eZ5CPeG.gif
@peixes I never win these darned things, but by god I'm going to try!

Sending over the T for four tickets right now!
@peixes I never win these darned things, but by god I'm going to try!

Sending over the T for four tickets right now!
tumblr_oyr8kmPta81rxga3jo1_r1_100.png dNCLmdm.png
@gryndl I'll update the lists later (little frazzled atm, don't wanna mess it up on accident) but I got it during the original festival! Somehow. I had the apparel too but then I decided I wanted the money more than I wanted the apparel...

That's also how I found out you could only equip one of the same kind of familiar at a time. :(
@gryndl I'll update the lists later (little frazzled atm, don't wanna mess it up on accident) but I got it during the original festival! Somehow. I had the apparel too but then I decided I wanted the money more than I wanted the apparel...

That's also how I found out you could only equip one of the same kind of familiar at a time. :(

1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 20 21