Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Over- winners on pg1
1 2 ... 42 43 44 45 46 ... 50 51
everyone added till here

@Zevon @Edelweiss
one more time you need to klick the link in the rules section and than tell aten in her ping list tread that you want to be added to the no-ping list

I do not have one myself!

@YoursTruly
If you would read it carefully ..you would have seen that I wrote

you can re-ping them as long as they are fine with it

and added as 5. rule that people from the no-ping list doesn´t count as ticket

so pls stop complaining and let you write down in the no-ping list …I can´t do more than this for you ..

and …never tell me again I´m lazy
because you know what..I leave because I got a damn RL and I´m really busy in that RL
I have a horse, I visit school 40hours the week (sometimes I have school till 6pm) my school is 30miles away from where I live ..so I travel 4h a day around
AND I have hobbies yeah I do .. real hobbies you know.. and not just 2 ..nope..I do fur suits, sew plushes, hats, ear, tails and I draw (and I take commissions on them) and I have a boyfriend who lives 300 miles away from me ..which means that I spend 1-2h a day on Skype talking with him because I can´t see him more often than twice a month

NOW you know how lazy I am ..I´m so damn lazy that I even got stress gastritis from my whole laziness … but yeah not making a ping list on FR defiantly make me lazy

Go and get you a live if this is you biggest problem …. and stop telling people with a live that they are lazy
everyone added till here

@Zevon @Edelweiss
one more time you need to klick the link in the rules section and than tell aten in her ping list tread that you want to be added to the no-ping list

I do not have one myself!

@YoursTruly
If you would read it carefully ..you would have seen that I wrote

you can re-ping them as long as they are fine with it

and added as 5. rule that people from the no-ping list doesn´t count as ticket

so pls stop complaining and let you write down in the no-ping list …I can´t do more than this for you ..

and …never tell me again I´m lazy
because you know what..I leave because I got a damn RL and I´m really busy in that RL
I have a horse, I visit school 40hours the week (sometimes I have school till 6pm) my school is 30miles away from where I live ..so I travel 4h a day around
AND I have hobbies yeah I do .. real hobbies you know.. and not just 2 ..nope..I do fur suits, sew plushes, hats, ear, tails and I draw (and I take commissions on them) and I have a boyfriend who lives 300 miles away from me ..which means that I spend 1-2h a day on Skype talking with him because I can´t see him more often than twice a month

NOW you know how lazy I am ..I´m so damn lazy that I even got stress gastritis from my whole laziness … but yeah not making a ping list on FR defiantly make me lazy

Go and get you a live if this is you biggest problem …. and stop telling people with a live that they are lazy
I am 9h ahead of FR server time !
http://spirellity.deviantart.com
http://spirellity.tumblr.com
@Spirellity

Could I please be added to the ping list? I'm sad to see you go, but I'd love to give your dragons a good home
@Spirellity

Could I please be added to the ping list? I'm sad to see you go, but I'd love to give your dragons a good home
bamboo_phytocat.png 2OTuj7X.png
Hey, let me introduce you to this brilliant new concept you may not have heard of: you can be lazy online and not irl. You can be lazy IRL and active online. The fact that you have RL commitments is irrelevant - welcome to the big bad world where everyone does. If you open a raffle then you imply "hey, I've got enough free time to do this properly". To be perfectly honest I would even be fine with it if there was no ping list, just a "hey, try not to ping someone already pinged" would suffice. Outright telling people to just ping anyone, already pinged or not, IS lazy, and helps no one. How are they supposed to tell "if someone is fine with it?" someone fine with it the first six times probably won't be on the seventh. And as I stated, I am not on the no-ping list because I am sometimes interested in raffles.
Rewarding pinging is a method of advertising. If someone has already been pinged, they are already aware the thread is there, and pinging them again serves no purpose, whether they are fine with it or not.

And cool, grats on assuming that because I get irritated with a moronic system that is easily fixed that I have no life. Wonderful logic. I come on FR to get away from annoyances IRL. You have stated that you have many hobbies. Well, so do I. One of these hobbies happens to be FR. You wouldn't like it if someone kept poking you to tell you something you already knew while making your hats, now would you?
Oh, and you'll forgive me if I don't feel like attempting to validate my life to a stranger online by stating just how many "whoa commitments and responsibilities" I have.

In any case, it does appear I have somewhat hijacked your thread with my rant, and for that much I do apologise; it isn't a bad thing you're doing here, I just feel that insofar as advertising goes, you're taking the easy way out when the "hard" way out isn't much more difficult. You do not seem to be an unpleasant person, and bar the fact that I would like that rule to be changed, I mean you no ill will.
Hey, let me introduce you to this brilliant new concept you may not have heard of: you can be lazy online and not irl. You can be lazy IRL and active online. The fact that you have RL commitments is irrelevant - welcome to the big bad world where everyone does. If you open a raffle then you imply "hey, I've got enough free time to do this properly". To be perfectly honest I would even be fine with it if there was no ping list, just a "hey, try not to ping someone already pinged" would suffice. Outright telling people to just ping anyone, already pinged or not, IS lazy, and helps no one. How are they supposed to tell "if someone is fine with it?" someone fine with it the first six times probably won't be on the seventh. And as I stated, I am not on the no-ping list because I am sometimes interested in raffles.
Rewarding pinging is a method of advertising. If someone has already been pinged, they are already aware the thread is there, and pinging them again serves no purpose, whether they are fine with it or not.

And cool, grats on assuming that because I get irritated with a moronic system that is easily fixed that I have no life. Wonderful logic. I come on FR to get away from annoyances IRL. You have stated that you have many hobbies. Well, so do I. One of these hobbies happens to be FR. You wouldn't like it if someone kept poking you to tell you something you already knew while making your hats, now would you?
Oh, and you'll forgive me if I don't feel like attempting to validate my life to a stranger online by stating just how many "whoa commitments and responsibilities" I have.

In any case, it does appear I have somewhat hijacked your thread with my rant, and for that much I do apologise; it isn't a bad thing you're doing here, I just feel that insofar as advertising goes, you're taking the easy way out when the "hard" way out isn't much more difficult. You do not seem to be an unpleasant person, and bar the fact that I would like that rule to be changed, I mean you no ill will.
"Perhaps the best hatchling food would be cereal made from the remains of our enemies, with plenty of milk." -CheeseForAll
@Spirellity
can i enter?thanks!!
@Spirellity
can i enter?thanks!!
1Wa1sIi.gif
@Spirellity

I would like to join the raffle, please!

Also pinging:
@seraaches
@HatefulHoneybee
@Spirellity

I would like to join the raffle, please!

Also pinging:
@seraaches
@HatefulHoneybee
@spirellity bump~
@spirellity bump~
rix3ppo.pngEQDkzrh.pngFObX7rS.png
@Spirellity
Bump!
@Spirellity
Bump!
tumblr_otwl7n9w6Z1vrqprjo1_400.pngtumblr_otwl7n9w6Z1vrqprjo2_400.png
@Spirellity
@colormedark
@kasatsu
@seraaches

Kyyyyya, thank you for this opportunity! :3
@Spirellity
@colormedark
@kasatsu
@seraaches

Kyyyyya, thank you for this opportunity! :3
@Spirellity I'll like a free ticket!(:
@Spirellity I'll like a free ticket!(:
click for my art stall!
digital commissions | animations | watercolor paintings
@Spirellity I'll take a free ticket! Sorry to hear how busy you are, hopefully things get cleared up soon and you'll be able to do dragons again without it being such a significant distraction. ;w;
@Spirellity I'll take a free ticket! Sorry to hear how busy you are, hopefully things get cleared up soon and you'll be able to do dragons again without it being such a significant distraction. ;w;
1 2 ... 42 43 44 45 46 ... 50 51