Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Closed for now
1 2 ... 31 32 33 34 35 ... 54 55
@calib

20k then? I can do that :)

Do you require it before they breed, or-? I've never done this before ^^;
@calib

20k then? I can do that :)

Do you require it before they breed, or-? I've never done this before ^^;
@hazelspikes @shefampyr @akger All dragons have been named appropriate names and sent. Enjoy! @Capeta Okie dokie. you have been put back on the list! Good luck in a few weeks.... :) @sarahyatzee You have been added to the list. Keep hecking back here and/or watching your pings to see when your dragons are ready. @emeraldawn Waiting on your preference of dragons from Voldo and Ivy's nest! Please see page 31 for the list of dragons. @Cthuluz We have a spare hatchling from Switchback and Runewing. Would you like this dragon? If so, what do you want to name him? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=7051057] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/70511/7051057_350.png[/img] [/url]
@hazelspikes @shefampyr @akger
All dragons have been named appropriate names and sent. Enjoy!

@Capeta
Okie dokie. you have been put back on the list! Good luck in a few weeks.... :)

@sarahyatzee
You have been added to the list. Keep hecking back here and/or watching your pings to see when your dragons are ready.

@emeraldawn
Waiting on your preference of dragons from Voldo and Ivy's nest! Please see page 31 for the list of dragons.

@Cthuluz
We have a spare hatchling from Switchback and Runewing. Would you like this dragon? If so, what do you want to name him?

7051057_350.png
2q1bbjm.png302ngoh.png2ika7f9.png2zg87ib.png
she's beautiful, thank you again @calib!
she's beautiful, thank you again @calib!
@emeraldawn @Hime2461 @qwerqaz
All dragons have been named and sent. Enjoy!

@akger
I'm glad you like her. :D Enjoy!

@NoxArcanus
Yep- 20k will do it! I'll PM you when the dragons are born. From there you will have first pick of the litter- just send trade for 20k. :) I don't tend to ask for money until the dragons are born, jsut to be fair.
@emeraldawn @Hime2461 @qwerqaz
All dragons have been named and sent. Enjoy!

@akger
I'm glad you like her. :D Enjoy!

@NoxArcanus
Yep- 20k will do it! I'll PM you when the dragons are born. From there you will have first pick of the litter- just send trade for 20k. :) I don't tend to ask for money until the dragons are born, jsut to be fair.
@calib

Woohoo! Thank you!
@calib

Woohoo! Thank you!
@Calib
Macho and Leane's nest
#3, #2, #1

I'll leave the name to you :D
Thank you !
@Calib
Macho and Leane's nest
#3, #2, #1

I'll leave the name to you :D
Thank you !
tumblr_inline_mv3bjbLLm21r9ywrd.png
@Calib

Thank you! He's great!
@Calib

Thank you! He's great!
tumblr_n44y4ljVaJ1qiizr1o1_500.gif
@emeraldawn
This is day two of waiting on your reply. If you do not pick a dragon by the end of tomorrow you will lose your dragon and your spot! You can re-apply later if you like, however.

@Cthuluz
This is day two of waiting on your reply. If you do not let me know if you would like this dragon or not by the end of tomorrow, you will lost your dragon and your spot! You can re-apply later if you like, however.
@emeraldawn
This is day two of waiting on your reply. If you do not pick a dragon by the end of tomorrow you will lose your dragon and your spot! You can re-apply later if you like, however.

@Cthuluz
This is day two of waiting on your reply. If you do not let me know if you would like this dragon or not by the end of tomorrow, you will lost your dragon and your spot! You can re-apply later if you like, however.
@Calib

I hope I'm doing this right...

When Did You join? 10/13/14.
Which pair(s) did you want to reserve? Sleet & Hail (I'd prefer a female over a male, if possible), and Runewing & Switchback (Mirror preference, again if possible)
What is rule #2 on the list? Do not exalt or sell your dragon for at least 10 days after receiving it.

Thanks again!

Edit: I didn't see the spare hatchling from Runewing & Switchback... He's adorable, just the kind of boy I'd want in my lair... But, um, I don't want to step on anyone's toes. I hope his prospective owner responds soon!
@Calib

I hope I'm doing this right...

When Did You join? 10/13/14.
Which pair(s) did you want to reserve? Sleet & Hail (I'd prefer a female over a male, if possible), and Runewing & Switchback (Mirror preference, again if possible)
What is rule #2 on the list? Do not exalt or sell your dragon for at least 10 days after receiving it.

Thanks again!

Edit: I didn't see the spare hatchling from Runewing & Switchback... He's adorable, just the kind of boy I'd want in my lair... But, um, I don't want to step on anyone's toes. I hope his prospective owner responds soon!
U4NqmwX.pngDragons for fest stuff!
Don't ask me why I do what I do, just understand that I do it with a smile.
XXY IMP RAFFLE, XXY SD RAFFLEtumblr_inline_ntexj6LQeA1ranayn_540.png
@Calib

I am sorry but there must be some confusion. I reply, named and you send me a dragon yesterday. Thank you for Tide BTW.
@Calib

I am sorry but there must be some confusion. I reply, named and you send me a dragon yesterday. Thank you for Tide BTW.
1 2 ... 31 32 33 34 35 ... 54 55