Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | CLOSED/DRAWING-FREE DAWN SISTERS RAFFLE
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 44 45
@VagabondSentinel
I would like to enter! :D
@VagabondSentinel
I would like to enter! :D
@VagabondSentinel
May I enter?:)
@VagabondSentinel
May I enter?:)
@VagabondSentinel
I would love to enter~
@VagabondSentinel
I would love to enter~
frterrarium1-2_zps205af291.gif a9yVz.gif
@VagabondSentinel May I please enter? :) thank you!!
@VagabondSentinel May I please enter? :) thank you!!
catmas_banner_1_1_pink_by_jeanpolnareff-da8o2ki.png
@VagabondSentinel
I'd like a ticket! Thank you to all three of you for being so kind.

edit: also, do we need to reenter every day, or is just the once enough?
@VagabondSentinel
I'd like a ticket! Thank you to all three of you for being so kind.

edit: also, do we need to reenter every day, or is just the once enough?
@VagabondSentinel

I would love to enter for a beautiful dragon like that. :3
@VagabondSentinel

I would love to enter for a beautiful dragon like that. :3
Wow! 58 entries, already!

Our first prize, the white/white/blue imperial, goes to @LottieLurker! Congratulations! @BloodRedSnows is the breeder of this dragon, so I'll have her send the lady over to you as soon as she can!
Wow! 58 entries, already!

Our first prize, the white/white/blue imperial, goes to @LottieLurker! Congratulations! @BloodRedSnows is the breeder of this dragon, so I'll have her send the lady over to you as soon as she can!
CedVBCC.pngnk0fJDk.pngVGFt0eW.png
@TheTerracedSky @Kittan @Demonweasel @Kanoosh @Zynaeri @Waffleninja329 @MisterKoala @LastNameFirst @NekoChan700 @Slashseeker @Asheill @Shepherd @Tano @PrinceInigo @EonMythos @Juraco @AranelElensar @Cristofore @Nettledbird @LostCure @Simmy27star @Generala @mikia7966 @Zannakat @Calla753 @nicopink10 @VareVerna @Erinnes @Mitchy @Samarilee @Tinuviel @TheHeroQueen @Evlion @Faron @ShinyPikachu @KyteWish @Cassie @HellsAngel101 @MelancholyLolly @Jaegerette @Ravijour @Kimasura @Kyluridae @Sounri @Hidd3nstare @Jellyroll @Ellenai @Frammistats @Baird @Smaragdina @DeryniStorm @Niriya @LiSeiha @Caesura @Valentina @mishpocha @LaughingGargoyle

Unfortunately, none of you won the white imperial from yesterday. However, we have a new prize up today, a beautiful purple Imperial located on the front page in the first post, donated by @BloodRedSnows. Check back every day if you don't get a ping to see what the new prize is. You are all STILL ALREADY ENTERED for this drawing, but if you don't like a dragon that's up, you can opt out for THAT drawing. You will be automatically re-added to the next one. When the raffle ends, I'll ping you all to let you know that we've run out of dragons to give away.

Thank you all so much for joining, and welcome to Flight Rising! If you don't like today's prize, be sure to ping me and let me know.

New entries are still welcome for this and future prizes!
@TheTerracedSky @Kittan @Demonweasel @Kanoosh @Zynaeri @Waffleninja329 @MisterKoala @LastNameFirst @NekoChan700 @Slashseeker @Asheill @Shepherd @Tano @PrinceInigo @EonMythos @Juraco @AranelElensar @Cristofore @Nettledbird @LostCure @Simmy27star @Generala @mikia7966 @Zannakat @Calla753 @nicopink10 @VareVerna @Erinnes @Mitchy @Samarilee @Tinuviel @TheHeroQueen @Evlion @Faron @ShinyPikachu @KyteWish @Cassie @HellsAngel101 @MelancholyLolly @Jaegerette @Ravijour @Kimasura @Kyluridae @Sounri @Hidd3nstare @Jellyroll @Ellenai @Frammistats @Baird @Smaragdina @DeryniStorm @Niriya @LiSeiha @Caesura @Valentina @mishpocha @LaughingGargoyle

Unfortunately, none of you won the white imperial from yesterday. However, we have a new prize up today, a beautiful purple Imperial located on the front page in the first post, donated by @BloodRedSnows. Check back every day if you don't get a ping to see what the new prize is. You are all STILL ALREADY ENTERED for this drawing, but if you don't like a dragon that's up, you can opt out for THAT drawing. You will be automatically re-added to the next one. When the raffle ends, I'll ping you all to let you know that we've run out of dragons to give away.

Thank you all so much for joining, and welcome to Flight Rising! If you don't like today's prize, be sure to ping me and let me know.

New entries are still welcome for this and future prizes!
@VagabondSentinel
I'd like to enter please, that purple imp is freaking gorgeous omg!

*drools a little cause its purple*
@VagabondSentinel
I'd like to enter please, that purple imp is freaking gorgeous omg!

*drools a little cause its purple*
raffle2.pngDanafox_sig.gif
@Danafox @SilverArte would agree vehemently with you. It's surprising to me that this pretty purple lady wasn't one of hers, actually! That's most of what she breeds!

Welcome to Flight Rising!
@Danafox @SilverArte would agree vehemently with you. It's surprising to me that this pretty purple lady wasn't one of hers, actually! That's most of what she breeds!

Welcome to Flight Rising!
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 44 45