Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | New Starter Familiar Packs! [closed]
1 2 ... 29 30 31 32 33 ... 39 40
@Vendrus Could I have a pack too if they are left? Thank you so much for doing this!
@Vendrus Could I have a pack too if they are left? Thank you so much for doing this!
@Vendrus I wouldn't mind having a pack if there are some left. I like blue/greys/and silvers. Thanks so much!
@Vendrus I wouldn't mind having a pack if there are some left. I like blue/greys/and silvers. Thanks so much!
2ia4ig5.png
@Vendrus--you're so sweet for doing this! There's been such a warm welcome to all us new players, so thank you for helping beginners out.
@Vendrus--you're so sweet for doing this! There's been such a warm welcome to all us new players, so thank you for helping beginners out.
@Vendrus
I don't know if there's any left but I thought I'd put my name in anyway!
Thank you so much for doing this, you're so sweet and thoughtful ;A; Hopefully one day i can pay it back to the community!
Animals I like: Hyenas, sheep, deer
Colours I like: Pastels! Like pinks, mints and lavender
@Vendrus
I don't know if there's any left but I thought I'd put my name in anyway!
Thank you so much for doing this, you're so sweet and thoughtful ;A; Hopefully one day i can pay it back to the community!
Animals I like: Hyenas, sheep, deer
Colours I like: Pastels! Like pinks, mints and lavender
@Vendrus
Thank you for doing this! I really don't have any preferences.
@Vendrus
Thank you for doing this! I really don't have any preferences.
@Vendrus This is so cool! I'd love a pack if there's any left by this point! No real preferences, I would just appreciate no rust or orangey coloured ones but again, I'm good for anything! Thank you so much!
@Vendrus This is so cool! I'd love a pack if there's any left by this point! No real preferences, I would just appreciate no rust or orangey coloured ones but again, I'm good for anything! Thank you so much!
bannerwithshadowbinder_zpse8938762.png
@Vendrus if there are any packs left I would love one! =) It's very kind of you to do this!
@Vendrus if there are any packs left I would love one! =) It's very kind of you to do this!
I would love one pack, Thank you! ^^ @Vendrus
I would love one pack, Thank you! ^^ @Vendrus
I've got something better for us this time, take a look inside my twisted mind
TUMBLR ART SHOP DEVIANTART HATCHERY
+9 hours server time
Hey @Vendrus! Sorry for being a pain, but if you're still okay with it may I have a pack? I love the chargers, gosh, they remind me of horses xD
Also woot plaguelings!
Hey @Vendrus! Sorry for being a pain, but if you're still okay with it may I have a pack? I love the chargers, gosh, they remind me of horses xD
Also woot plaguelings!
@Vendrus
If something is left, I'd love to take a pack. :3 (Maybe there is something with purple or snakes left?)
@Vendrus
If something is left, I'd love to take a pack. :3 (Maybe there is something with purple or snakes left?)
I have a matching reference!

23864288_y1351OXXz2IJ6FF.png
1 2 ... 29 30 31 32 33 ... 39 40