Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | WindSinger Plushie-WINNER PICKED
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
I would so do this if my mother would allow something to be delivered to my house from site games and such
It's amazing though and I wish I could have my flights plushie in real life c:
I would so do this if my mother would allow something to be delivered to my house from site games and such
It's amazing though and I wish I could have my flights plushie in real life c:
Oh I forgot to ask to be put on the ping list. X3 I'd love to see all the different dolls. < 3

And once I get the funds I may ask for a private commission from you. My brother fell in love with this little cutie and would love to have a guaranteed chance at one in the future. :3
Do you just do the deities or do you do the different breeds of dragons as well?
Oh I forgot to ask to be put on the ping list. X3 I'd love to see all the different dolls. < 3

And once I get the funds I may ask for a private commission from you. My brother fell in love with this little cutie and would love to have a guaranteed chance at one in the future. :3
Do you just do the deities or do you do the different breeds of dragons as well?
walking%20Rain.gif

plagueeaster.gifriVr93C.png
@Petrick, that's alright, I just ask that to help separate out which PMs are for renting nests and which are for the contest!

@MorganK, you're on the list now! I'm fairly certain I can work out a way to turn all of the site species into plushies, either following the shape of the god plushes, or, more complicated, making patterns that actually look like the dragons (long noodley shapes for the spirals and imperials, stocky fluffies for the tundras...) but I'd have to see what kind of interest there are in those before making full patterns! The dragon god template is a lot easier, it's already made c:
@Petrick, that's alright, I just ask that to help separate out which PMs are for renting nests and which are for the contest!

@MorganK, you're on the list now! I'm fairly certain I can work out a way to turn all of the site species into plushies, either following the shape of the god plushes, or, more complicated, making patterns that actually look like the dragons (long noodley shapes for the spirals and imperials, stocky fluffies for the tundras...) but I'd have to see what kind of interest there are in those before making full patterns! The dragon god template is a lot easier, it's already made c:
f2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.giff2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.giff2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.giff2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.giff2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.gif
@clockworkMoose
If you wanted to start a thread specifically for opinions on making the different breeds I could let everyone I know know about it and you'd get tons of feedback that wouldn't clog up this thread. :3 I'm sure there are hundreds of people who'd pay to have their dragons made into plushies. < 3
Or charge a little extra money for the different breeds if/when you make a template for them.
@clockworkMoose
If you wanted to start a thread specifically for opinions on making the different breeds I could let everyone I know know about it and you'd get tons of feedback that wouldn't clog up this thread. :3 I'm sure there are hundreds of people who'd pay to have their dragons made into plushies. < 3
Or charge a little extra money for the different breeds if/when you make a template for them.
walking%20Rain.gif

plagueeaster.gifriVr93C.png
aw how cute~ I'm definatly going to enter if you make one of Stormcatcher. I needs a Boss doll XD
aw how cute~ I'm definatly going to enter if you make one of Stormcatcher. I needs a Boss doll XD
BVgNSUa.png
ok. definitely going for this.

also please put me on the ping list

pinging a couple friends as well @MewFanGirl @AlwaysFlying
ok. definitely going for this.

also please put me on the ping list

pinging a couple friends as well @MewFanGirl @AlwaysFlying
@MorganK, ooh, I might very well have to do that then... just probably after the raffle, elsewise I'll be trying to do too many things in too many directions all at once. That, and conversation is a better bump than just "up" "up" "^" for the thread!

@KitsuneofStorms he won't be for a while, but I do have definite plans to do all of the dragon gods!

@ICEDRAGON309, you are on the pinglist now!
@MorganK, ooh, I might very well have to do that then... just probably after the raffle, elsewise I'll be trying to do too many things in too many directions all at once. That, and conversation is a better bump than just "up" "up" "^" for the thread!

@KitsuneofStorms he won't be for a while, but I do have definite plans to do all of the dragon gods!

@ICEDRAGON309, you are on the pinglist now!
f2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.giff2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.giff2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.giff2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.giff2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.gif
Aw, this plushie is adorable.
I'm not sure if I want to enter yet, but I would love to be on the ping list.
Aw, this plushie is adorable.
I'm not sure if I want to enter yet, but I would love to be on the ping list.
tumblr_na1o3d1Iv71tfdlylo1_400.png
@yinyangmagic THIS! We must get one!

@clockworkMoose please add me to the ping list?
@yinyangmagic THIS! We must get one!

@clockworkMoose please add me to the ping list?
An open book that reads Stories & Poetry MJ 24uZeuhOu.pngBk78Myp.pngLaSYQ19.gif8d7o509.png
@clockworkMoose
I'd love to be added to the ping list!! These are so adorable!
Also, are you able to find out how much it'd be to ship to Canada??
@clockworkMoose
I'd love to be added to the ping list!! These are so adorable!
Also, are you able to find out how much it'd be to ship to Canada??
79mN6Pt.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7