Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | FINISHED ✮LUCKY HATCH!✮ Raffle Game!
1 2 3 4 5 6
Congratulations to the winners! I can't wait to see what your gorgeous babies look like! =3

And @rayn I can't wait for you to do more raffles! Definitely ping me for your next one. ^^
Congratulations to the winners! I can't wait to see what your gorgeous babies look like! =3

And @rayn I can't wait for you to do more raffles! Definitely ping me for your next one. ^^
psNzThg.png
Congrats to the winners!

@rayn If you do more raffles with colorful baby prizes, let me know. It's my weakness.
Congrats to the winners!

@rayn If you do more raffles with colorful baby prizes, let me know. It's my weakness.
@Rayn
Oh boy now I have to make room haha ^^ yay thanks for having me in to participate
@Rayn
Oh boy now I have to make room haha ^^ yay thanks for having me in to participate
arcane_by_redrockss-db073dz.png
Congrats to the winners! @Rayn - feel free to ping me if you do future snapper raffles!
Congrats to the winners! @Rayn - feel free to ping me if you do future snapper raffles!
@Faoiltiama I can't wait to see them as well xD

@Eladrei I'll probably post the pictures myself, here :)

And for the rest of you, thanks for showing interest in being pinged for future raffles! I'm actually opening a hatchery based on a similar concept to this raffle, so feel free to check it out if you're interested~!
@Faoiltiama I can't wait to see them as well xD

@Eladrei I'll probably post the pictures myself, here :)

And for the rest of you, thanks for showing interest in being pinged for future raffles! I'm actually opening a hatchery based on a similar concept to this raffle, so feel free to check it out if you're interested~!
sig-2.png
@Shaetani @Issalyn @Melete @DAGRON @MariBelle @Meowzow @Eladrei @Faoiltiama @KaylaEve @Eideana @Sylvette @AcidDurgons @Finnley @Deadnotsleeping @RillC If anyone was curious, here are the hatchlings that hatched today and are the prizes given to the winners! Hope you join in again next time for more rainbow snappers :) [b]For winners to note: 1st prize is the one of the left and the 2nd is the one on the right~[/b] [img]http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a359/endless_amount_the_second/Untitled-7.png[/img]
@Shaetani @Issalyn @Melete @DAGRON @MariBelle @Meowzow @Eladrei @Faoiltiama @KaylaEve @Eideana @Sylvette @AcidDurgons @Finnley @Deadnotsleeping @RillC

If anyone was curious, here are the hatchlings that hatched today and are the prizes given to the winners! Hope you join in again next time for more rainbow snappers :)

For winners to note: 1st prize is the one of the left and the 2nd is the one on the right~

Untitled-7.png
sig-2.png
Ooohhh.... A rosy Snapper!!!!
Ooohhh.... A rosy Snapper!!!!
psywurm_banner_by_slateblu1-d7pxjbk.png
baby snappahs are totally a weakness of mine. *melts*
baby snappahs are totally a weakness of mine. *melts*
ZDUJH6M.png
1 2 3 4 5 6