Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Blue's TG Coatls (CLOSING)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 40 41
@BlueTrillium Thanks for answering so detailed! That really clears up a lot. Hopefully this raffle goes well for you so you don't have to spend so much!

The bumping thing makes sense and I'll try to keep on top of it when I'm around! =)

For voting, I would go with crackle/circuit.

And I'll start off by grabbing 30 tickets! I'll send you the gems.
@BlueTrillium Thanks for answering so detailed! That really clears up a lot. Hopefully this raffle goes well for you so you don't have to spend so much!

The bumping thing makes sense and I'll try to keep on top of it when I'm around! =)

For voting, I would go with crackle/circuit.

And I'll start off by grabbing 30 tickets! I'll send you the gems.
2qkpb88.jpg
^1
^1
2qkpb88.jpg
^2
^2
2qkpb88.jpg
^3
^3
2qkpb88.jpg
@Sisyphus - thanks! 30 gem tickets and 3 bump tickets coming your way asap!
@Sisyphus - thanks! 30 gem tickets and 3 bump tickets coming your way asap!
Come to the dork side. Do not make me de-story you. Image © Diaktoros
DriftAwayBanner_zpsd03e0e45.jpg tumblr_om7wmtaZKm1w2diclo1_100.png
DNOE36T.png
(water-only links)
@BlueTrillium Thank you!
@BlueTrillium Thank you!
2qkpb88.jpg
@BlueTrillium
Answer to the pool
1) Do you want this pair to be pure coatl/coatl to guarantee all coatl babies, or do you want me to go for coatl/WC for the chance at five eggs but then not all babies will be coatl?
coatl/coatl
2) What tertiaries do you prefer on this pair?
gembond/circuit

Now, for tickets... Gimme 280. I'll send you the gems.
@BlueTrillium
Answer to the pool
1) Do you want this pair to be pure coatl/coatl to guarantee all coatl babies, or do you want me to go for coatl/WC for the chance at five eggs but then not all babies will be coatl?
coatl/coatl
2) What tertiaries do you prefer on this pair?
gembond/circuit

Now, for tickets... Gimme 280. I'll send you the gems.
@Lunadora - O_O *hugs* Awesome! We are getting somewhere now!!! This, combined with my own store of gems, is definitely enough to coatl at least one of these guys. *heart heart* And I've got a few auctions going that might tip me over to afford both, so definite progress! Still would need iri and probably circuit for gem genes though...*keeps on working* xD

Also, heads-up everyone, I'm plotting some adjustments to the thread (favorable ones, I promise, and it won't harm anybody that's already entered in the slightest xD) so keep an eye out! *hugs all*
@Lunadora - O_O *hugs* Awesome! We are getting somewhere now!!! This, combined with my own store of gems, is definitely enough to coatl at least one of these guys. *heart heart* And I've got a few auctions going that might tip me over to afford both, so definite progress! Still would need iri and probably circuit for gem genes though...*keeps on working* xD

Also, heads-up everyone, I'm plotting some adjustments to the thread (favorable ones, I promise, and it won't harm anybody that's already entered in the slightest xD) so keep an eye out! *hugs all*
DNOE36T.png
(water-only links)
@Keera @rahstis @brain4puzzles @Dragockon @Skyler @NatsuTaka @sisyphus @Lunadora Ta-da! Everybody come see the new and improved Lucent!! xD I wanted to show I was serious so I bought the coatl gene myself out of my reserves and some things I managed to sell today. ;D Yep, that means all those gem tickets now are working towards Jade's coatl gene! [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=800007] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/8001/800007_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] The breeding pair pic has been updated on the front page! (thanks Keera) xD Now for the thread updates! [b][u]FREE TICKETS[/u][/b] Like my other thread I am adding some rewards for pinging people! [list][*][b]One free ticket per person that you ping[/b] that buys at least one ticket in turn [*][b]One additional free ticket per five people that you ping[/b], as long as at least one of them bought a ticket. So if you ping five, and all five buy tickets, you get a total of 6 free tickets from that. [*]If the person you pinged contributes a lot to the raffle (lots of tickets, or a gene, etc), then you, as the person that brought them here, will also get some extra free tickets as a kickback! xD (right now the plan is, you'd get 5 free for every 50 they buy, and... haven't decided how many for a gene yet. Would be quite a bit more of course. Probably would translate the gene into ticket value and give you 10%, but who knows I might revise this higher depending how well it works out.)[/list] [b][u]GENE ENTRY ADJUSTMENT[/u][/b] Of course, this isn't even a consideration yet lol because nobody's contributed genes, but I was looking at my rules and felt it wasn't as fair if anybody DID contribute a gem gene that they would get the same 'worth' for their entry as a treasure gene, since gem genes are really worth a lot more. So! [list][*]Anyone contributing a [b]coatl[/b] (or wildclaw, though coatl is much preferred) gene will instantly win a coatl baby pick, PLUS a choice of either a second dragon (any breed) prize pick, or 150 tickets for the ticket pool (which gives them a chance at winning another baby plus chances at any extra drawings I decide to have, which may include non-dragon items. I'm working on it.) [*]Anyone contributing an [b]iridescent[/b] gene will instantly win a coatl baby pick, PLUS a choice of either a second dragon (non-coatl) prize pick, or 100 tickets for the ticket pool (which gives them a chance at another coatl, or the other prizes) [*]Anyone contributing a [b]shimmer[/b] or [b]circuit[/b] gene will instantly win a coatl baby pick, PLUS 50 tickets for the ticket pool. [*]Anyone contributing a [b]treasure gene[/b] will get its marketplace value in tickets. (so a gembond would be 200 tickets, crackle 190, and so on). Since this is a step down (no guaranteed win) from the original rules, I will accept treasure genes as entries up through the end of Monday the 13th and give those entries choice between the original reward (a baby pick) or the tickets. After Monday, I will just give tickets. This will hopefully give anybody who saw the original rules and was working towards them time to get the gene. (Also if you are working towards a treasure gene for this and won't make it by the end of Monday, PM me. I'm sure we can work something out.)[/list] *apologies to anybody that got multi-pinged as I fixed typos in this post - gah I forgot circuit gene too* *edits again* *hugs all*
@Keera @rahstis @brain4puzzles @Dragockon @Skyler @NatsuTaka @sisyphus @Lunadora
Ta-da! Everybody come see the new and improved Lucent!! xD I wanted to show I was serious so I bought the coatl gene myself out of my reserves and some things I managed to sell today. ;D Yep, that means all those gem tickets now are working towards Jade's coatl gene!
The breeding pair pic has been updated on the front page! (thanks Keera) xD

Now for the thread updates!

FREE TICKETS
Like my other thread I am adding some rewards for pinging people!
  • One free ticket per person that you ping that buys at least one ticket in turn
  • One additional free ticket per five people that you ping, as long as at least one of them bought a ticket. So if you ping five, and all five buy tickets, you get a total of 6 free tickets from that.
  • If the person you pinged contributes a lot to the raffle (lots of tickets, or a gene, etc), then you, as the person that brought them here, will also get some extra free tickets as a kickback! xD (right now the plan is, you'd get 5 free for every 50 they buy, and... haven't decided how many for a gene yet. Would be quite a bit more of course. Probably would translate the gene into ticket value and give you 10%, but who knows I might revise this higher depending how well it works out.)

GENE ENTRY ADJUSTMENT
Of course, this isn't even a consideration yet lol because nobody's contributed genes, but I was looking at my rules and felt it wasn't as fair if anybody DID contribute a gem gene that they would get the same 'worth' for their entry as a treasure gene, since gem genes are really worth a lot more. So!
  • Anyone contributing a coatl (or wildclaw, though coatl is much preferred) gene will instantly win a coatl baby pick, PLUS a choice of either a second dragon (any breed) prize pick, or 150 tickets for the ticket pool (which gives them a chance at winning another baby plus chances at any extra drawings I decide to have, which may include non-dragon items. I'm working on it.)
  • Anyone contributing an iridescent gene will instantly win a coatl baby pick, PLUS a choice of either a second dragon (non-coatl) prize pick, or 100 tickets for the ticket pool (which gives them a chance at another coatl, or the other prizes)
  • Anyone contributing a shimmer or circuit gene will instantly win a coatl baby pick, PLUS 50 tickets for the ticket pool.
  • Anyone contributing a treasure gene will get its marketplace value in tickets. (so a gembond would be 200 tickets, crackle 190, and so on). Since this is a step down (no guaranteed win) from the original rules, I will accept treasure genes as entries up through the end of Monday the 13th and give those entries choice between the original reward (a baby pick) or the tickets. After Monday, I will just give tickets. This will hopefully give anybody who saw the original rules and was working towards them time to get the gene. (Also if you are working towards a treasure gene for this and won't make it by the end of Monday, PM me. I'm sure we can work something out.)

*apologies to anybody that got multi-pinged as I fixed typos in this post - gah I forgot circuit gene too* *edits again* *hugs all*
DNOE36T.png
(water-only links)
@BlueTrillium
Lucent looks very snaky!
@BlueTrillium
Lucent looks very snaky!
riJWshy.png6qRiT6A.png
3RHrJoP.pngriJWshy.png
xNSna4Q.png
dIdT4dt.png