Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | NATURE RAFFLE - CLOSED!
1 2 ... 65 66 67 68 69 ... 80 81
@Ikunoche

Thanks for the ping!

Sending a few more choices than probably needed, just in case I overlooked some of the prizes already being chosen by someone else.

1. Treasure Pot 3
2. F9 - Familiars, including Sickle Kamaitachi
3. NP02 - The Lightweaver's Guardian
4. E4 - Dustborne
5. NP05 - Swipp's Collectables
@Ikunoche

Thanks for the ping!

Sending a few more choices than probably needed, just in case I overlooked some of the prizes already being chosen by someone else.

1. Treasure Pot 3
2. F9 - Familiars, including Sickle Kamaitachi
3. NP02 - The Lightweaver's Guardian
4. E4 - Dustborne
5. NP05 - Swipp's Collectables
p2NExKd.png Mi9lokp.gif vIg3iR3.gifnWzXrhS.gif
I recieved my price, thank you! Despite all the confusion in the wake of the downtime this was a good raffle and the recievers were great and Ikunoche has done really well thanks Nature!
I recieved my price, thank you! Despite all the confusion in the wake of the downtime this was a good raffle and the recievers were great and Ikunoche has done really well thanks Nature!
About 3 hours till time runs out.
I still need list from:

@Dragockon
About 3 hours till time runs out.
I still need list from:

@Dragockon
8wF4Uc8.png
@Ikunoche Blargh, I didn't get the first ping sorry!
Making list in just a sec here!
@Ikunoche Blargh, I didn't get the first ping sorry!
Making list in just a sec here!
Zayne or Drago, He/they, graphics designer, artist, writer, dragon lover!
2WpxpdQ.pnggkThUVR.pngf8Z4eyX.png
@Ikunoche
My list:
E1
H5
H6
A5
Medinilla - lvl 15

F9
B1
B2
G1
X3
B6
B7
@Ikunoche
My list:
E1
H5
H6
A5
Medinilla - lvl 15

F9
B1
B2
G1
X3
B6
B7
Zayne or Drago, He/they, graphics designer, artist, writer, dragon lover!
2WpxpdQ.pnggkThUVR.pngf8Z4eyX.png
Thanks for sending me your lists, everyone! I've got your picks written down. I need to leave pretty soon, it's very late in here. I'll start sending item prizes and notifying dragon holders tomorrow.
Thanks for sending me your lists, everyone! I've got your picks written down. I need to leave pretty soon, it's very late in here. I'll start sending item prizes and notifying dragon holders tomorrow.
8wF4Uc8.png
@Ikunoche thank you! ^_^
@Ikunoche thank you! ^_^
PRIZE DISTRIBUTION! - ROUND 4

To round 3 winners
- If you picked dragon prize: I've contacted the dragon holders, so expect to get crossroads trade!
- If you picked item prize: I've sent the prizes which I'm holding. If you haven't gotten your item prize yet, Finnley's holding them, so it might take a while to deliver them!

List of claimed and available prizes:

-Link to Spreadsheet!-
(Claimed prizes are in the first page, available prizes in the second page. You can view the second page by clicking the tab "available prizes" in the bottom of the spreadsheet.)

NEXT TEN

31. @hydrargyrum80
32. @Weiss
33. @Copperbird
34. @Fellis
35. @SoulSorbet
36. @catpower
37. @ilrak
38. @WhiteLightnin
39. @Kaaniel
40. @undecipher

Guide: (read!)

- We had prizes missing from the prize pool. I can't edit the first post, so the new prizes have been listed to page 2. You can pick your prize from the first post (written by Finnley) or from the page 2 post (written by Ikunoche).
- Send me a list of prizes you want in order of preference. For example: If you are first on the list, list one prize. If you are 8th on the list, list 8 prizes. And so on.
- It's recommended to put a little description about each prize you want, since there are some errors in the first post (like prizes with the same code). You can write for example:
1. E1 - Crackle
2. A1 - Iri/Shim Sunshine Coatl
- If I don't have response from you in 24 hours, you'll be moved in the end of the queue.
PRIZE DISTRIBUTION! - ROUND 4

To round 3 winners
- If you picked dragon prize: I've contacted the dragon holders, so expect to get crossroads trade!
- If you picked item prize: I've sent the prizes which I'm holding. If you haven't gotten your item prize yet, Finnley's holding them, so it might take a while to deliver them!

List of claimed and available prizes:

-Link to Spreadsheet!-
(Claimed prizes are in the first page, available prizes in the second page. You can view the second page by clicking the tab "available prizes" in the bottom of the spreadsheet.)

NEXT TEN

31. @hydrargyrum80
32. @Weiss
33. @Copperbird
34. @Fellis
35. @SoulSorbet
36. @catpower
37. @ilrak
38. @WhiteLightnin
39. @Kaaniel
40. @undecipher

Guide: (read!)

- We had prizes missing from the prize pool. I can't edit the first post, so the new prizes have been listed to page 2. You can pick your prize from the first post (written by Finnley) or from the page 2 post (written by Ikunoche).
- Send me a list of prizes you want in order of preference. For example: If you are first on the list, list one prize. If you are 8th on the list, list 8 prizes. And so on.
- It's recommended to put a little description about each prize you want, since there are some errors in the first post (like prizes with the same code). You can write for example:
1. E1 - Crackle
2. A1 - Iri/Shim Sunshine Coatl
- If I don't have response from you in 24 hours, you'll be moved in the end of the queue.
8wF4Uc8.png
@Ikunoche Yay, thank you!

1. NP08 welcome to the tropic
2. F10Familiars Moth-Peacock
3. NP02 Lightweaver's Guardian
4. E13 Skin- Stone Sentinel
@Ikunoche Yay, thank you!

1. NP08 welcome to the tropic
2. F10Familiars Moth-Peacock
3. NP02 Lightweaver's Guardian
4. E13 Skin- Stone Sentinel
thw3Wtd.png