Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Taleirrh's Costume Box [News pg. 176]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 205 206
Taleirrh's Costume Box

This is a really, really, really simple 'contest'. The prizes are...well, that's what the contest is. I'm giving away some apparel. What apparel? You guess it, you win it. Donations are welcome. Not reading the rules is not, and I can tell.

Rules:
  1. Please make an effort to chat in the thread instead of just breezing in with a list of requests.
  2. You may only guess a maximum of five items per post. That's single, specific items. Not sets. Not "any one piece of this set". Not "any colour of this item". Single. Specific. Items.
  3. Ping me when you post, otherwise your post does not exist.
  4. You may only post once every eight hours OR if four people have tried you can try again.
  5. You must, however, wait for your guesses to be confirmed or denied before guessing again. No fair waiting for me to go to bed and then guessing four times while I'm asleep.
  6. If you guessed less than five items, you may guess again early, but only up to your maximum of five guesses, and then you have to wait until eight hours after your second post to guess again.
  7. Colours count as separate items. (ex. 'Waverider or Royal Cape' is two guesses.)
  8. In fact, and I rather thought this should have been obvious, an entire set is not one guess. One guess is ONE ITEM!
  9. I will not be pedantic about names AS LONG AS it's very clear what you mean. (e.g. if I was giving away a Waverider Cape, 'the blue cape' would suffice. If I was giving away a Red Birdskull Headdress, 'red birdskull' is not the name of a single specific item, it is the name of a set. If I was giving away a Red Birdskull Headdress, 'birdskull headdress' is not the name of a single specific item. That could refer to one of many, many different colours of headdress.)
    If you can't follow the rules and guess invalid guesses, you do not get to 'fix' them unless you edit your post BEFORE I or another thread-mod have to tell you to. If we have to tell you to fix it, you must wait your four hours to try again.
  10. I will keep adding apparel to this as I keep getting apparel to add to this. So if you guess something and I tell you no, then someone else guesses it and wins it, that doesn't mean I intentionally skipped you. Don't kick up a fit, don't whine, and don't guilt trip people.
  11. Actually, that's a rule in and of itself. Don't kick up a fit, don't whine, and don't guilt trip people.
  12. Cause drama in my thread and you will be asked to leave for a full WEEK. Do it again and you're banned for good. Baseball is for Americans, I believe in 'fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me'.
  13. Cause drama in anyone else's charity/raffle thread and you will be banned here as well. I keep my eyes open around the raffles forum, and I don't want this thread to be the place where troublemakers are still rewarded for their behaviour.
  14. I reserve the right to add more rules as necessary.

Moderators:
@Taleirrh, me, of course.
@NovaLovesFrogs, has the power to ban people from the thread. Listen to him, or he'll exercise it.

Donors:
Affiliates:

Lechet's Giveaway Thread

News:

The Costume Box is under construction again. We will soon be seeing an updated front page and new content besides just guessing apparel. If you would like to contribute and have no spare apparel, we are currently collecting unhatched eggs for undisclosed reasons.

Arcane - 3 of 3 eggs collected!
Earth - 3 of 3 eggs collected!
Fire - 1 of 3 eggs collected!
Ice - 1 of 3 eggs collected!
Light - 1 of 3 eggs collected!
Lightning - 0 of 3 eggs collected!
Nature - 3 of 3 eggs collected!
Plague - 1 of 3 eggs collected!
Shadow - 0 of 3 eggs collected!
Water - 1 of 3 eggs collected!
Wind - 0 of 3 eggs collected!
Taleirrh's Costume Box

This is a really, really, really simple 'contest'. The prizes are...well, that's what the contest is. I'm giving away some apparel. What apparel? You guess it, you win it. Donations are welcome. Not reading the rules is not, and I can tell.

Rules:
  1. Please make an effort to chat in the thread instead of just breezing in with a list of requests.
  2. You may only guess a maximum of five items per post. That's single, specific items. Not sets. Not "any one piece of this set". Not "any colour of this item". Single. Specific. Items.
  3. Ping me when you post, otherwise your post does not exist.
  4. You may only post once every eight hours OR if four people have tried you can try again.
  5. You must, however, wait for your guesses to be confirmed or denied before guessing again. No fair waiting for me to go to bed and then guessing four times while I'm asleep.
  6. If you guessed less than five items, you may guess again early, but only up to your maximum of five guesses, and then you have to wait until eight hours after your second post to guess again.
  7. Colours count as separate items. (ex. 'Waverider or Royal Cape' is two guesses.)
  8. In fact, and I rather thought this should have been obvious, an entire set is not one guess. One guess is ONE ITEM!
  9. I will not be pedantic about names AS LONG AS it's very clear what you mean. (e.g. if I was giving away a Waverider Cape, 'the blue cape' would suffice. If I was giving away a Red Birdskull Headdress, 'red birdskull' is not the name of a single specific item, it is the name of a set. If I was giving away a Red Birdskull Headdress, 'birdskull headdress' is not the name of a single specific item. That could refer to one of many, many different colours of headdress.)
    If you can't follow the rules and guess invalid guesses, you do not get to 'fix' them unless you edit your post BEFORE I or another thread-mod have to tell you to. If we have to tell you to fix it, you must wait your four hours to try again.
  10. I will keep adding apparel to this as I keep getting apparel to add to this. So if you guess something and I tell you no, then someone else guesses it and wins it, that doesn't mean I intentionally skipped you. Don't kick up a fit, don't whine, and don't guilt trip people.
  11. Actually, that's a rule in and of itself. Don't kick up a fit, don't whine, and don't guilt trip people.
  12. Cause drama in my thread and you will be asked to leave for a full WEEK. Do it again and you're banned for good. Baseball is for Americans, I believe in 'fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me'.
  13. Cause drama in anyone else's charity/raffle thread and you will be banned here as well. I keep my eyes open around the raffles forum, and I don't want this thread to be the place where troublemakers are still rewarded for their behaviour.
  14. I reserve the right to add more rules as necessary.

Moderators:
@Taleirrh, me, of course.
@NovaLovesFrogs, has the power to ban people from the thread. Listen to him, or he'll exercise it.

Donors:
Affiliates:

Lechet's Giveaway Thread

News:

The Costume Box is under construction again. We will soon be seeing an updated front page and new content besides just guessing apparel. If you would like to contribute and have no spare apparel, we are currently collecting unhatched eggs for undisclosed reasons.

Arcane - 3 of 3 eggs collected!
Earth - 3 of 3 eggs collected!
Fire - 1 of 3 eggs collected!
Ice - 1 of 3 eggs collected!
Light - 1 of 3 eggs collected!
Lightning - 0 of 3 eggs collected!
Nature - 3 of 3 eggs collected!
Plague - 1 of 3 eggs collected!
Shadow - 0 of 3 eggs collected!
Water - 1 of 3 eggs collected!
Wind - 0 of 3 eggs collected!
mLVXhc2.pngs2YE1v7.pngPkbt1dy.pngsGTYkwN.png
-black horn
-seaferer's legcuff
-halfmask
-vile... green shoulder guards
-violet flowerfall

there, some guessing :3
-black horn
-seaferer's legcuff
-halfmask
-vile... green shoulder guards
-violet flowerfall

there, some guessing :3
YdIcPGG.png l3B4Qja.png BzPZ7gW.png
kZatdD2.png
@oneirodrakon Aww thank you for coming! Sadly those are not items I have. :( Better luck next time!
@oneirodrakon Aww thank you for coming! Sadly those are not items I have. :( Better luck next time!
@Taleirrh

heh, just some random guesses

but we cannot ask for any kind of hint yes?
or general guesses? such as... just simple color//
@Taleirrh

heh, just some random guesses

but we cannot ask for any kind of hint yes?
or general guesses? such as... just simple color//
YdIcPGG.png l3B4Qja.png BzPZ7gW.png
kZatdD2.png
@oneirodrakon I'll see how things go for a few days, then if people aren't getting anything I'll give hints or change the rules a bit to make it easier. I haven't seen anything like this done, so I'm not sure how exactly it's going to go yet.
@oneirodrakon I'll see how things go for a few days, then if people aren't getting anything I'll give hints or change the rules a bit to make it easier. I haven't seen anything like this done, so I'm not sure how exactly it's going to go yet.
@Taleirrh

Little Red Riding Hood
Blue Birdskull Headdress
Simple Pearly Necklace
Pillager's Fur Armwraps
Searing Emblem
@Taleirrh

Little Red Riding Hood
Blue Birdskull Headdress
Simple Pearly Necklace
Pillager's Fur Armwraps