Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | **Aten's FREE Item + Dragon Shop!**
1 2 ... 202 203 204 205 206 ... 345 346
@Aten Can I please have a Longneck interloper and a Longneck mender?
@Aten Can I please have a Longneck interloper and a Longneck mender?
tumblr_inline_nk71acwXEN1qg2i5p.png
@aten This is so great of you! Can I have the arm bows and tail bows if you still have them? Thanks!
@aten This is so great of you! Can I have the arm bows and tail bows if you still have them? Thanks!
Old and weird
@aten

Could I have a dodo or a greatshell familiar please?
@aten

Could I have a dodo or a greatshell familiar please?
99_random_items_99_winners_raffle.png bestiaryraffle1_by_hapro-d90d0na.png
@aten
Dented iron boots and emerald webwing if they both still exist. Thanks so much for doing this, if I ever have anything to donate I will.
@aten
Dented iron boots and emerald webwing if they both still exist. Thanks so much for doing this, if I ever have anything to donate I will.
@Aten
Hi! I would like to have a Basilisk, a Zeeba, and the Sear ability stone please! :) Thank you!
@Aten
Hi! I would like to have a Basilisk, a Zeeba, and the Sear ability stone please! :) Thank you!
@Aten - Hi there. Could I please get the simple copper necklace, the wildwood owl & the greatshell if any of them are still available. Thanks!
@Aten - Hi there. Could I please get the simple copper necklace, the wildwood owl & the greatshell if any of them are still available. Thanks!
snowflakesmaller_zps76ff7814.png 21ovn77.pngoCPv1rv.pngicesymbolsmall_zps52a54407.png
@Aten

If they're still available, could I have the Double-tailed Warcat, the leather neck wrap, and the simple red fez? This is a brilliant idea....thank you so much!
@Aten

If they're still available, could I have the Double-tailed Warcat, the leather neck wrap, and the simple red fez? This is a brilliant idea....thank you so much!
@Aten If still available, then may I have the Zeeba? c: Also, I'm going to donate some apparel and maybe familiars. I'll check on my hoard when I get some more free time.

Thanks for making this awesome shop! ^-^
@Aten If still available, then may I have the Zeeba? c: Also, I'm going to donate some apparel and maybe familiars. I'll check on my hoard when I get some more free time.

Thanks for making this awesome shop! ^-^
Cursed Die
Hi, I'm Steffon.

Saving up: 1,830/7,000 G
- 11 * (530 - 250) = 3,080 G
- Accent Blueprint (10) + Accent Blueprint = 3,500 G
Projects
God-Emperor
Taran's wondrous figurines
Hestia's brood
Guild Wars 2 fandragons
gMDuKVs.png
JHqnR5C.png
oxDm2Un.png
mjtJ868.png
5hF3FGk.png
@Aten could I please have the purple butt bow? ^_^
@Aten could I please have the purple butt bow? ^_^
Blu | UK
rUoKR6y.png
feXtM27.png>a69iToJ.png
I collect all jellyfish and cephalopod items. Feel free to enable me
@Aten
May i have a Silver Springbok, a Rainbow Sprite, and the Disorient ability stone please?
Thanks again! c:
@Aten
May i have a Silver Springbok, a Rainbow Sprite, and the Disorient ability stone please?
Thanks again! c:
1 2 ... 202 203 204 205 206 ... 345 346