Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | (FINISHED) Xmas Giveaway-TG SD & Commons
1 2
To celebrate Christmas, and to be spreading good cheer, I decided to do another giveaway! Plus, it *is* a time for giving after all! There are 4 prizes :) [u][b]Triple-Gened Dragons[/b][/u] [b]Grand Prize:[/b] [img]http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a359/endless_amount_the_second/1473830_350.png[/img] (Female) Obsidian Iridescent/Navy Shimmer/Forest Gembond - she's also RTB in less than 5 days as of 20/12 [b]1st Runner-Up Prize:[/b] [img]http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a359/endless_amount_the_second/1609386_350.png[/img] (Female) Purple Tiger/Purple Freckle/Jade Underbelly (DOUBLE PURPLE :D) [b]2nd Runner-Up Prize:[/b] [img]http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a359/endless_amount_the_second/1609384_350.png[/img] (Male) Purple Speckle/Royal Freckle/Steel Underbelly [b]3rd Runner-Up Prize:[/b] [img]http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a359/endless_amount_the_second/1609382_350.png[/img] (Male) Thistle Speckle/Purple Freckle/Aqua Underbelly --------------------------- [u][b]Rules:[/b][/u] - 1 entry per person only, by posting once (you get two entries if you ping a friend) - post with your username and user ID# AND one of your favourite Christmas songs OR your favourite thing to do during the holidays - [b]please ping at least one friend if you want to be determined for [u]2 entries[/u].[/b] I want everyone to have a chance :) - all entrant names will be posted below (so you can let me know if I missed you out by mistake) - when you enter, you will be entering for all 4 dragons, so if you get the dragon you don't really want, please give the dragon to someone who will want it... [b]but please don't let them be exalted until January! [/b] - the winner will be determined by lucky draw on random.org ------------------ The giveaway will end on [b]24/12[/b] (RIGHT AFTER after roll-over) I may extend this if I think the giveaway could use more entrants ^_^ ----------------- Merry Christmas everyone!!!
To celebrate Christmas, and to be spreading good cheer, I decided to do another giveaway! Plus, it *is* a time for giving after all!

There are 4 prizes :)

Triple-Gened Dragons

Grand Prize:

1473830_350.png

(Female) Obsidian Iridescent/Navy Shimmer/Forest Gembond
- she's also RTB in less than 5 days as of 20/12

1st Runner-Up Prize:

1609386_350.png

(Female) Purple Tiger/Purple Freckle/Jade Underbelly (DOUBLE PURPLE :D)

2nd Runner-Up Prize:

1609384_350.png

(Male) Purple Speckle/Royal Freckle/Steel Underbelly

3rd Runner-Up Prize:

1609382_350.png

(Male) Thistle Speckle/Purple Freckle/Aqua Underbelly

Rules:

- 1 entry per person only, by posting once (you get two entries if you ping a friend)
- post with your username and user ID# AND one of your favourite Christmas songs OR your favourite thing to do during the holidays
- please ping at least one friend if you want to be determined for 2 entries. I want everyone to have a chance :)
- all entrant names will be posted below (so you can let me know if I missed you out by mistake)
- when you enter, you will be entering for all 4 dragons, so if you get the dragon you don't really want, please give the dragon to someone who will want it... but please don't let them be exalted until January!
- the winner will be determined by lucky draw on random.org

The giveaway will end on 24/12 (RIGHT AFTER after roll-over)
I may extend this if I think the giveaway could use more entrants ^_^

Merry Christmas everyone!!!
sig-2.png
Entry List

1 - Miyuzaki #32103
2 - Sylvette #2526
3&4 - Serasona #41911
5&6 - Torex #24079
7&8 - Izzabella #6396
9&10 - Fayed #5885

WINNERS! ^_^

3rd Runner-Up: @Sylvette
2nd Runner-Up: @Torex
1st Runner-Up: @Serasona
Grand Prize: @Izzabella
Entry List

1 - Miyuzaki #32103
2 - Sylvette #2526
3&4 - Serasona #41911
5&6 - Torex #24079
7&8 - Izzabella #6396
9&10 - Fayed #5885

WINNERS! ^_^

3rd Runner-Up: @Sylvette
2nd Runner-Up: @Torex
1st Runner-Up: @Serasona
Grand Prize: @Izzabella
sig-2.png
@rayn

Ooh, pretty. Lots of purple. :)

Miyuzaki #32103

I think one of my favorite Christmas carols is the Carol of the Bells. This is an absolutely gorgeous arrangement. :D

Here's another great Christmas song.
@rayn

Ooh, pretty. Lots of purple. :)

Miyuzaki #32103

I think one of my favorite Christmas carols is the Carol of the Bells. This is an absolutely gorgeous arrangement. :D

Here's another great Christmas song.
@rayn I love to join! :D The favourite thing I love to do in christmas is christmas family time :3 and my mum's binge cooking XD
@rayn I love to join! :D The favourite thing I love to do in christmas is christmas family time :3 and my mum's binge cooking XD
Puppycat.gif
@rayn Serasona 41911

I would love to enter your giveaway. One of my favorite Christmas carols is Carol of the Bells performed by the Trans Siberian Orchestra. I always wrap my presents to the 24 hour marathon of A Christmas Story.
I'm going to ping my daughter and see if she is interested in the giveaway.

@Sindragosa Check out these adorable dragons
@rayn Serasona 41911

I would love to enter your giveaway. One of my favorite Christmas carols is Carol of the Bells performed by the Trans Siberian Orchestra. I always wrap my presents to the 24 hour marathon of A Christmas Story.
I'm going to ping my daughter and see if she is interested in the giveaway.

@Sindragosa Check out these adorable dragons
tumblr_inline_mvysseNsqE1qbzf9f.png
Thanks for participating! Got your names down :)
Thanks for participating! Got your names down :)
sig-2.png
@rayn

I would love to be entered!!

And I have to agree with Miyuzaki, Carol of the Bells is breathtaking....especally when your singing it in a choir, I also like Winter Wonderland, whenever I hear it I cant help but daydream!

@Figment
@Fayed
@Izzabella
@rayn

I would love to be entered!!

And I have to agree with Miyuzaki, Carol of the Bells is breathtaking....especally when your singing it in a choir, I also like Winter Wonderland, whenever I hear it I cant help but daydream!

@Figment
@Fayed
@Izzabella
2i1fr40.jpg
Thanks! Got you down :)
Thanks! Got you down :)
sig-2.png
bump!
bump!
sig-2.png
Id love to enter and my favorite thing to do during the holidays is to bake and i love rudolph the red nose reindeer :)

Ill ping my gf @Fayed
Id love to enter and my favorite thing to do during the holidays is to bake and i love rudolph the red nose reindeer :)

Ill ping my gf @Fayed
1 2