Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | (CLOSED)
1 2 3 4 5
bump ~
bump ~
doot doot i am bumping this too
doot doot i am bumping this too
you guys i'm pretty sure this ends tomorrow so i guess that's your last chance to buy tickets? i think????
you guys i'm pretty sure this ends tomorrow so i guess that's your last chance to buy tickets? i think????
Less than 30 hours to go! The raffle will end tomorrow at rollover and winners will be drawn during the night or on the next day.

Reminder: As long as there aren't more tickets than prizes, you will win something for every ticket you get! It's basically as if we were selling the dragons 1k treasures each XD

(aand it's a bit late but the links for the banners have been updated. tiny urls do the trick.)
Less than 30 hours to go! The raffle will end tomorrow at rollover and winners will be drawn during the night or on the next day.

Reminder: As long as there aren't more tickets than prizes, you will win something for every ticket you get! It's basically as if we were selling the dragons 1k treasures each XD

(aand it's a bit late but the links for the banners have been updated. tiny urls do the trick.)
tweet tweet
tweet tweet
only a few hours left c:
only a few hours left c:
Aaaan we're done! Too bad there weren't more participants ;^;

The first winner is krissalus, with the number 7!

kuzvV4V.png

And here's a list with all the winners in order:
1. @krissalus (7)
2. @krissalus (4)
3. @Craftims (9)
4. @krissalus (6)
5. @krissalus (5)
6. @Svaeshtari (1)
7. @cgeez (3)
8. @BloodyBunny (8)
9. @Zenniel (2)

First gets to pick first, second picks second, etc. You can already post a list of your preferences up to your number. Also, the fact that you can win a prize doesn't mean that you have to if you don't want to ; if your lair is full or the prize you wanted is already taken you can just pass. I mean, this is not meant to be a bother :p

I've just updated the prizes, too (because one of the dragons sold before the end of the raffle, and some babies have hatched!). You can still choose a pair whose hatchlings aren't born yet, you will have to wait a little longer and you don't know what the hatchlings will look like exactly but you will still get first pick when they hatch!
Aaaan we're done! Too bad there weren't more participants ;^;

The first winner is krissalus, with the number 7!

kuzvV4V.png

And here's a list with all the winners in order:
1. @krissalus (7)
2. @krissalus (4)
3. @Craftims (9)
4. @krissalus (6)
5. @krissalus (5)
6. @Svaeshtari (1)
7. @cgeez (3)
8. @BloodyBunny (8)
9. @Zenniel (2)

First gets to pick first, second picks second, etc. You can already post a list of your preferences up to your number. Also, the fact that you can win a prize doesn't mean that you have to if you don't want to ; if your lair is full or the prize you wanted is already taken you can just pass. I mean, this is not meant to be a bother :p

I've just updated the prizes, too (because one of the dragons sold before the end of the raffle, and some babies have hatched!). You can still choose a pair whose hatchlings aren't born yet, you will have to wait a little longer and you don't know what the hatchlings will look like exactly but you will still get first pick when they hatch!
@Alcyone O.O :D Hahaha wow, I'd forgotten about this. Hmmm, I don't have any room right now, but I'm doing a new year's lair cleaning... if number 14 hasn't been chosen or sold by then let me know, I'll happily make an offer on him :D
@Alcyone O.O :D Hahaha wow, I'd forgotten about this. Hmmm, I don't have any room right now, but I'm doing a new year's lair cleaning... if number 14 hasn't been chosen or sold by then let me know, I'll happily make an offer on him :D
Wow I did not realize how many of the tickets were mine. Heh.. Well anyway, that's pretty awesome and I'm super excited to have some new pretty dragons!!

Preference in order:
1) #14 - Unnamed Imp Male
2) the White / Orange / Ice Female Imp from pairing C
3) #10 - Unnamed Spiral Male
4) #9 - Rigel, Guardian Male

And in case @Craftims picks my 3rd or 4th choice, I would also take the irishimmer Pearlcatcher hatchling from pairing D.

I feel kinda greedy after putting this list together but I'm also really excited to have these guys. Thanks @Alcyone for the awesome prizes!!
Wow I did not realize how many of the tickets were mine. Heh.. Well anyway, that's pretty awesome and I'm super excited to have some new pretty dragons!!

Preference in order:
1) #14 - Unnamed Imp Male
2) the White / Orange / Ice Female Imp from pairing C
3) #10 - Unnamed Spiral Male
4) #9 - Rigel, Guardian Male

And in case @Craftims picks my 3rd or 4th choice, I would also take the irishimmer Pearlcatcher hatchling from pairing D.

I feel kinda greedy after putting this list together but I'm also really excited to have these guys. Thanks @Alcyone for the awesome prizes!!
@Alcyone

Wow. I completely forgot about this. This was a nice highlight to my day. I'd like to nab #3, Victor. He's lovely, and will help to balance out the small number of males in my layer.

@krissalus Hurrah! you get all of your picks.
@Alcyone

Wow. I completely forgot about this. This was a nice highlight to my day. I'd like to nab #3, Victor. He's lovely, and will help to balance out the small number of males in my layer.

@krissalus Hurrah! you get all of your picks.
1 2 3 4 5