Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Dragon Giveaway!! CLOSED
1 2 3 4
@Rizuchan

Sadly he was picked just before you x_x I can give you a first pick from their next clutch for free if you would like :3
@Rizuchan

Sadly he was picked just before you x_x I can give you a first pick from their next clutch for free if you would like :3
Done! Please let me know if you did not receive a dragon, had some dragons get sent back and switched out :)
Done! Please let me know if you did not receive a dragon, had some dragons get sent back and switched out :)
@live
Hey, have #6 and #9 been taken? Who is left? Thanks for #5!
@live
Hey, have #6 and #9 been taken? Who is left? Thanks for #5!
@Live

No worries, it's no real biggie.
Honestly I just like the thrill of participating in raffles half of the time. :)
@Live

No worries, it's no real biggie.
Honestly I just like the thrill of participating in raffles half of the time. :)
Tír Na Nög Hatchery
Looking for Gens 1 to 3? We got you covered, come take a look!
50g+   75g+    150g+
@Live

Hi, I noticed that I was sent a CR then it was cancelled before I could accept it...
@Live

Hi, I noticed that I was sent a CR then it was cancelled before I could accept it...
@Namika

I'm sorry, I had accidentally sent you the wrong dragon! I have the right one on the way :)
@Namika

I'm sorry, I had accidentally sent you the wrong dragon! I have the right one on the way :)
@vinecat

Yes,6 and 9 were both taken before I got to you x_x I hope #5 is alright! If not, we can discuss breeding you another dragon for free in PM if you would like :)
@vinecat

Yes,6 and 9 were both taken before I got to you x_x I hope #5 is alright! If not, we can discuss breeding you another dragon for free in PM if you would like :)
1 2 3 4