Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | ☆Gem Snappers Raffle☆ 1kt/3gems
[center][b][u]Gembond Snappers Raffle[/u][/b][/center] As luck would have it, my Wildclaw/Snapper pair ended up with a five egg clutch. Since I have no intention of keeping any of these babies, that means I have the opportunity to raffle of the children. What would be more wonderful in the season of giving than to share in my 5 egg wealth? [img]http://i.imgur.com/TS0o7hK.png[/img] There's also a minuscule chance for circuit, seraph, and a wildclaw. The odds of HyunWoo sharing his glory is so small that I'm not going to get your hopes up. This will be open until [b]December 10th[/b]. There will be a total of 3 winners. Should a substantial number of applicants appear, I will widen the pool since I have other nests hatching and going into the nesting grounds. [u][b][center]RULES[/center][/b][/u] [LIST] [*] Each ticket will cost 1K treasure or 3 gems. Every 10 tickets will cost a stackable 1k/3 gems less. (ie. 10 tickets will cost 9k. 20 is 18k. 30 is 27k) [*] Please do ping me in your message and then send the treasure or gems in a message. [*] As always be nice to one another. This is common sense and common courtesy [*] As noted, there will be multiple winners [*] Winners will be announced on the 10th after rollover. The first winner will have their pick of the litter. The second will pick from the four left and so on. [*] All winners will be chosen via random.org [/LIST]
Gembond Snappers Raffle

As luck would have it, my Wildclaw/Snapper pair ended up with a five egg clutch. Since I have no intention of keeping any of these babies, that means I have the opportunity to raffle of the children. What would be more wonderful in the season of giving than to share in my 5 egg wealth?

TS0o7hK.png

There's also a minuscule chance for circuit, seraph, and a wildclaw. The odds of HyunWoo sharing his glory is so small that I'm not going to get your hopes up.

This will be open until December 10th. There will be a total of 3 winners. Should a substantial number of applicants appear, I will widen the pool since I have other nests hatching and going into the nesting grounds.

RULES
  • Each ticket will cost 1K treasure or 3 gems. Every 10 tickets will cost a stackable 1k/3 gems less. (ie. 10 tickets will cost 9k. 20 is 18k. 30 is 27k)
  • Please do ping me in your message and then send the treasure or gems in a message.
  • As always be nice to one another. This is common sense and common courtesy
  • As noted, there will be multiple winners
  • Winners will be announced on the 10th after rollover. The first winner will have their pick of the litter. The second will pick from the four left and so on.
  • All winners will be chosen via random.org
TICKETS
TICKETS