Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Artist Commission Pings -- last page!
1 2 ... 94 95 96 97 98 ... 109 110
One final ping to @Nepolink , because I forgot to list a deadline in my original post.

You've got until I get to work tomorrow (9AM EST) to give me your list, or I toss you back into the pool. for the next round of drawings.
One final ping to @Nepolink , because I forgot to list a deadline in my original post.

You've got until I get to work tomorrow (9AM EST) to give me your list, or I toss you back into the pool. for the next round of drawings.
Lightning retiree, Dom Dormer
q2ZFmJW.pnggptJKcP.png
@mlsclassics
Sorry i have been very busy last 2 days, i got 3. Pings from you now i have some free time to check FR. XD
I will post my list now after i checked the prizes!
@mlsclassics
Sorry i have been very busy last 2 days, i got 3. Pings from you now i have some free time to check FR. XD
I will post my list now after i checked the prizes!
MJWDKKI.png9PCVycs.png Pixel adopts
Set6
Set3
Set7

@mlsclassics
Set6
Set3
Set7

@mlsclassics
MJWDKKI.png9PCVycs.png Pixel adopts
Hey all, just finished sending out the prizes from this batch, will be drawing the next tonight.

(Sorry, the site went down the afternoon I was finally back in my office during work and could've sent these out.)
Hey all, just finished sending out the prizes from this batch, will be drawing the next tonight.

(Sorry, the site went down the afternoon I was finally back in my office during work and could've sent these out.)
q2ZFmJW.pnggptJKcP.png
Okeedoke, next batch is ready! (And only had 4 re-rolls thanks to this beautiful condensed list. Seriously, Ikunoche had more tickets than all of these folks combined. XD)

1. @Macabre (finally! You submitted 54 dragons, so I was surprised it took so long!)
2. @Ev4
3. @Eonwurm
4. @haberdasher
5. @Aemso
6. @Charliex8
7. @dragonkitten
8. @mineral
9. @Mireu
10. @Elli
11. @futuricflamingo
12. @Hoarous
13. @NinjaDancer
14. @Sandra
15. @Elus

Again, list as many preferences as your number drawn. And you have (roughly, depending on sleep schedules/work schedules/working out choices) 24 hours to get your list up.

And congrats!
Okeedoke, next batch is ready! (And only had 4 re-rolls thanks to this beautiful condensed list. Seriously, Ikunoche had more tickets than all of these folks combined. XD)

1. @Macabre (finally! You submitted 54 dragons, so I was surprised it took so long!)
2. @Ev4
3. @Eonwurm
4. @haberdasher
5. @Aemso
6. @Charliex8
7. @dragonkitten
8. @mineral
9. @Mireu
10. @Elli
11. @futuricflamingo
12. @Hoarous
13. @NinjaDancer
14. @Sandra
15. @Elus

Again, list as many preferences as your number drawn. And you have (roughly, depending on sleep schedules/work schedules/working out choices) 24 hours to get your list up.

And congrats!
q2ZFmJW.pnggptJKcP.png
@mlsclassics

Terriblly sorry, but I have a question. I'm doing my list and most of what I want is in the item voucher/pet soup section. Since they're a sort of choose an item and there's fourteen people before me who might pick, what would be the easiest way to make a list? xD
@mlsclassics

Terriblly sorry, but I have a question. I'm doing my list and most of what I want is in the item voucher/pet soup section. Since they're a sort of choose an item and there's fourteen people before me who might pick, what would be the easiest way to make a list? xD
Let's not lie, this is just for the cheevo
@Elus

This is the reason why I have that "it might take longer" parenthetical. XD

Go ahead and put down, say, three combinations of items, and then a note that you want pinged if none are available.

I've had to do last-minute subs with people before now, so if you /really/ want items, that's probably the best way to do it.

@Eonwurm

That's fine! The only possible way it could be a problem is if both of the people before you take one or both cave jewels, but if that happens, I'll let you know.
@Elus

This is the reason why I have that "it might take longer" parenthetical. XD

Go ahead and put down, say, three combinations of items, and then a note that you want pinged if none are available.

I've had to do last-minute subs with people before now, so if you /really/ want items, that's probably the best way to do it.

@Eonwurm

That's fine! The only possible way it could be a problem is if both of the people before you take one or both cave jewels, but if that happens, I'll let you know.
q2ZFmJW.pnggptJKcP.png
1. Critter soup, Citrine cave jewel, Emerald Cave Jewel, Clouddancer, Sunspot clouddancer
2. Critter soup, Basilisk, Opeodrys serthis, Death Seeker, Warcat Protector
3. Critter soup, Dryad, Noggle, Goldthroated sparrow, Hippogriff
4. Set 4
5. Set 3
6. Voucher, breed change tundra
7. Voucher, red rose flowerfall, sakura flowerfall, bloody tail bandage
8. Voucher, forestsong face mask, forestsong haori, bloody leg banadage, bloody tail bandage
9. 58
10. 35
11. 69
12. 14
13. 8

Thanks!
1. Critter soup, Citrine cave jewel, Emerald Cave Jewel, Clouddancer, Sunspot clouddancer
2. Critter soup, Basilisk, Opeodrys serthis, Death Seeker, Warcat Protector
3. Critter soup, Dryad, Noggle, Goldthroated sparrow, Hippogriff
4. Set 4
5. Set 3
6. Voucher, breed change tundra
7. Voucher, red rose flowerfall, sakura flowerfall, bloody tail bandage
8. Voucher, forestsong face mask, forestsong haori, bloody leg banadage, bloody tail bandage
9. 58
10. 35
11. 69
12. 14
13. 8

Thanks!
1. D8
2. Voucher: Meaty Bat Wing x80, Spotted Skunk x80, Eliminate x3, Scholar x2 (Having trouble putting this into this format: basically, I'm willing to take other meat if it gets claimed, but am less willing to budge on the other items.)
3ish? R1

I... hope this works? Ping me if it doesn't? xP
1. D8
2. Voucher: Meaty Bat Wing x80, Spotted Skunk x80, Eliminate x3, Scholar x2 (Having trouble putting this into this format: basically, I'm willing to take other meat if it gets claimed, but am less willing to budge on the other items.)
3ish? R1

I... hope this works? Ping me if it doesn't? xP
01nVszz.png
XmHV7tO.png
@mlsclassics

1. Dragon 35
2. Dragon 5
3. Dragon 75
4. Dragon 26
5. Battle Pack 2

Weee first raffle prize :D thanks for all the hard work~
@mlsclassics