Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | DOMINANCE: Walking in a Windy Wonderland
1 2 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 60
Alright a quick update before I run off to school...

I did not get a chance this morning to send off prizes 11 through 20. I will do that this afternoon when I get home from school and am having lunch. :P

I am still missing 5 lists from people between 21 through 40. Once I get those 5 in I will be able to send out those 20 prizes as well.

I will not be releasing another list until I get these 40 finished (or at least straightened out enough that I feel comfortable releasing another set). That said, the next list might not pop out until tomorrow or Sunday.

*SNUGGLES and runs off to school*
Alright a quick update before I run off to school...

I did not get a chance this morning to send off prizes 11 through 20. I will do that this afternoon when I get home from school and am having lunch. :P

I am still missing 5 lists from people between 21 through 40. Once I get those 5 in I will be able to send out those 20 prizes as well.

I will not be releasing another list until I get these 40 finished (or at least straightened out enough that I feel comfortable releasing another set). That said, the next list might not pop out until tomorrow or Sunday.

*SNUGGLES and runs off to school*
Banner---Signature-MJ_zpsa6a183fa.png
Alright!! Newest update before I head to bed!! ;)

The Top 10 people have had their prizes sent to them and they are completely DONE. :D

The Top 20 people have had their prizes sent to them and they are completely DONE (except for the two people waiting on Artwork from BlueLizard... but I sent them PMs so they know). :D

The Top 30 people... I have sent out all of the Item lots, I've contacted the owners of the dragon lots that won... so they are completely DONE once all dragons have been sent by the owners to the winners and are accepted! :D

The Top 40 people.... I do not have all of your lists yet! I will send out prizes (hopefully tomorrow or Sunday at the worst) whether I receive that last list or not. I'll be contacting them tomorrow if I don't get a message from them tonight.

The Top 50+.... well that's just going to have to wait til Monday at the worst. Before I release the next list I will need to go through the front page and mark out all of the lots that have been claimed already. I really do hope that we can get the rest of the prizes sent out next week if possible! :D You all have been super awesome!! *SUPER SNUGGLES!!!*
Alright!! Newest update before I head to bed!! ;)

The Top 10 people have had their prizes sent to them and they are completely DONE. :D

The Top 20 people have had their prizes sent to them and they are completely DONE (except for the two people waiting on Artwork from BlueLizard... but I sent them PMs so they know). :D

The Top 30 people... I have sent out all of the Item lots, I've contacted the owners of the dragon lots that won... so they are completely DONE once all dragons have been sent by the owners to the winners and are accepted! :D

The Top 40 people.... I do not have all of your lists yet! I will send out prizes (hopefully tomorrow or Sunday at the worst) whether I receive that last list or not. I'll be contacting them tomorrow if I don't get a message from them tonight.

The Top 50+.... well that's just going to have to wait til Monday at the worst. Before I release the next list I will need to go through the front page and mark out all of the lots that have been claimed already. I really do hope that we can get the rest of the prizes sent out next week if possible! :D You all have been super awesome!! *SUPER SNUGGLES!!!*
@Kend I'm only halfway through the winners so far unfortunately. I'm hoping to be finished by next Saturday if at all possible.
@Kend I'm only halfway through the winners so far unfortunately. I'm hoping to be finished by next Saturday if at all possible.
@Kend Unfortunately not right now. I have a very specific process that I use to arrange the winners list, get the prize lists in from the winners, and then sort through the various lists to pair up winners with prizes. But thank you for asking!! *snuggles*
@Kend Unfortunately not right now. I have a very specific process that I use to arrange the winners list, get the prize lists in from the winners, and then sort through the various lists to pair up winners with prizes. But thank you for asking!! *snuggles*
Prize R-0013
Prize i-0001
Prize i-0002
Prize D-0033
Prize D-0022
Prize R-0006
Prize i-0006
Prize i-0007
Prize i-0009
Prize i-0010
Prize R-0013
Prize i-0001
Prize i-0002
Prize D-0033
Prize D-0022
Prize R-0006
Prize i-0006
Prize i-0007
Prize i-0009
Prize i-0010
plague_banner.pngPlagueflightswitchLightning_zps179b7aa0.gifplague_banner.png
“Out of suffering have emerged the strongest souls; the most massive characters are seared with scars." - Kahlil Gibran
Hi everyone!! Just wanted to throw you all a quick update to let you know I haven't forgotten about the prizes and such!!

I started 2nd Phase of my Lab Technician training last week. We have had a test and quiz so far and tomorrow we are having our next Test and our first Lab Competency Exam. @__@ So I will NOT be sending out anything tonight. The good news is as soon as we finish our Test and Competency tomorrow we can go home! So look for me to be popping back in tomorrow and attempting to get the ball rolling again!! *SUPER SNUGGLES EVERYONE!!!*
Hi everyone!! Just wanted to throw you all a quick update to let you know I haven't forgotten about the prizes and such!!

I started 2nd Phase of my Lab Technician training last week. We have had a test and quiz so far and tomorrow we are having our next Test and our first Lab Competency Exam. @__@ So I will NOT be sending out anything tonight. The good news is as soon as we finish our Test and Competency tomorrow we can go home! So look for me to be popping back in tomorrow and attempting to get the ball rolling again!! *SUPER SNUGGLES EVERYONE!!!*
@corindia

If you need any help with any of this, lemme know. :)
@corindia

If you need any help with any of this, lemme know. :)
Update! I'm currently sending out the prizes from the last round and contacting the people who own the dragons that need to be sent out. Once I have that completed I will then update the front page with anything that hasn't been removed yet and then post the next batch of winners. I'm hoping to get everything finished up this week if at ALL possible. I have a three day weekend right now and my homework is just a general 'study your notes' so I have TIME!!! to get this hopefully finished! :D *runs off to pull hair out real quick* ;)

@kahielle Thank you for your offer. Right now this is easier for me the way I have it set up. ;) *snuggles*
Update! I'm currently sending out the prizes from the last round and contacting the people who own the dragons that need to be sent out. Once I have that completed I will then update the front page with anything that hasn't been removed yet and then post the next batch of winners. I'm hoping to get everything finished up this week if at ALL possible. I have a three day weekend right now and my homework is just a general 'study your notes' so I have TIME!!! to get this hopefully finished! :D *runs off to pull hair out real quick* ;)

@kahielle Thank you for your offer. Right now this is easier for me the way I have it set up. ;) *snuggles*
If you have been pinged please read this ENTIRE post fully!! There are instructions all over it for how to send me your lists.

Everyone in the top 40 should be receiving their prizes within the next little while (if you haven't already received it). Sorry for the delay but its been a crazy last two weeks. But! I now have an entire weekend to devote to finishing up the prizes!! (knock on wood) Yaaaay!!

For those that missed the previous note... for Regular Prizes I have an additional little twist! O_O
We have 26 surprise lots. These were lots that should have been listed on Saturday but the site ate my post. :/ So now they are surprises! Some of them are dragons, some of them are items. Random.org has randomly organized these 26 lots in my Special document. So the number you choose will determine which Surprise lot you end up with if you choose a Surprise lot. ;)

Rules to follow:
1. Please send me your top 10 list (or top 20 list) by PM. (This helps me keep track of things better.)

2. When you send me your list use the BLUE title found at the top of each lot. (This will help speed things up for me.) ;)
For dragon lots it reads Prize D-00##.
For reserve lots it reads Prize R-00##.
For item lots it reads Prize i-00##.
For surprise lots please write Prize S-00##. (Please put in a number from 1 to 26 where the ## is at for the Surprise lots.)

3. You have 24 hours to send me your list or you get bumped to the bottom of the next round of winners! O_O (Please get your lists in quickly!!!)

What is not available:
The Snowbank has been fully claimed now.

Dragons:
D-0005
D-0020
D-0026
D-0031
D-0033
D-0035
D-0042
D-0045
D-0058
D-0061
D-0062
D-0063

Reserves:
R-0009
R-0013 (only one munchkin left)

Items:
i-0001
i-0002
i-0003
i-0004
i-0006
i-0008
i-0011
i-0013
i-0020 Familiars: Peacock Firebird, Bluemoon Aviar, Cursed Bat, Silver Springbok
i-0021 Familiars: Red-Footed Akirbeak, Basilisk, Peacock Scorpion, Shadow Serpent
i-0022 Familiars: Spotted Pukasloth, Sunspot Clouddancer, Shadow Serpent, Gold-Throated Sparrow
i-0023 Familiars: Fluted Pukasloth, Carmine Serthis, Death's-Head Stag, Leafy Moth
i-0034
i-0036
i-0037
i-0038
i-0039
i-0040
i-0044
i-0051
i-0056

I have updated all of the Prize Lots so everything that is marked out is not available. Anything that is not marked out is still available.

And according to Random.org... here goes the list of the next 10...... *drumroll!!!*
The people in this list are to send me their top TEN list (by PM) from the Regular prizes! (Snowbank is no longer available. All three slots have been claimed.)
41 @Pixel
42 @Gh0stknife
43 @oneirodrakon
44 @icestorm91
45 @Sorikai
46 @AboveClouds
47 @Ansiktslos
48 @Amberite
49 @Kaitii
50 @Malis

And according to Random.org... here goes the list of the next set of 10...... *drumroll!!!*
The people in this list are to send me their top TWENTY list (by PM) from the Regular prizes! (Snowbank is no longer available. All three slots have been claimed.)
51 @InkSkratches
52 @Tethealla
53 @Arbitrary
54 @nienna33
55 @kahielle
56 @SoulSorbet
57 @Hariman
58 @thewinged
59 @Culex
60 @Starcrasher

All Lots that have been claimed have been marked through and are no longer available even though they still appear in the list. Also all dragons have been reduced to Avatar size to see if this helps with loading the first page any quicker.

Send me your lists!! I'll get these next 20 prizes sent out as quickly as I get all the prize lists in. ;)

IF you choose a Familiar lot as a prize please send me two lists... see below for details:
1. from the Top selection please order the Familiars in the order you would most like them to least like them
2. from the Bottom selection please select at least 5 Familiars (if you are in the first 10 this round) and 10 Familiars (if you are in the second 10 in this round)
This will make it quicker for me and likely I won't have to contact you again if I have a wider selection of what you are interested in. ;)

Congratz to all the winners!!!

Please do not post in the thread so the people pinged can see where they were pinged and see the instructions they need. I will post again when I'm ready to move on and you can post briefly at that point til I put up the next block of winners. ;) *SNUGGLES!!!!*

If you have ANY questions please PM them to me and title them "Question" so I can keep them organized. ;)
If you have been pinged please read this ENTIRE post fully!! There are instructions all over it for how to send me your lists.

Everyone in the top 40 should be receiving their prizes within the next little while (if you haven't already received it). Sorry for the delay but its been a crazy last two weeks. But! I now have an entire weekend to devote to finishing up the prizes!! (knock on wood) Yaaaay!!

For those that missed the previous note... for Regular Prizes I have an additional little twist! O_O
We have 26 surprise lots. These were lots that should have been listed on Saturday but the site ate my post. :/ So now they are surprises! Some of them are dragons, some of them are items. Random.org has randomly organized these 26 lots in my Special document. So the number you choose will determine which Surprise lot you end up with if you choose a Surprise lot. ;)

Rules to follow:
1. Please send me your top 10 list (or top 20 list) by PM. (This helps me keep track of things better.)

2. When you send me your list use the BLUE title found at the top of each lot. (This will help speed things up for me.) ;)
For dragon lots it reads Prize D-00##.
For reserve lots it reads Prize R-00##.
For item lots it reads Prize i-00##.
For surprise lots please write Prize S-00##. (Please put in a number from 1 to 26 where the ## is at for the Surprise lots.)

3. You have 24 hours to send me your list or you get bumped to the bottom of the next round of winners! O_O (Please get your lists in quickly!!!)

What is not available:
The Snowbank has been fully claimed now.

Dragons:
D-0005
D-0020
D-0026
D-0031
D-0033
D-0035
D-0042
D-0045
D-0058
D-0061
D-0062
D-0063

Reserves:
R-0009
R-0013 (only one munchkin left)

Items:
i-0001
i-0002
i-0003
i-0004
i-0006
i-0008
i-0011
i-0013
i-0020 Familiars: Peacock Firebird, Bluemoon Aviar, Cursed Bat, Silver Springbok
i-0021 Familiars: Red-Footed Akirbeak, Basilisk, Peacock Scorpion, Shadow Serpent
i-0022 Familiars: Spotted Pukasloth, Sunspot Clouddancer, Shadow Serpent, Gold-Throated Sparrow
i-0023 Familiars: Fluted Pukasloth, Carmine Serthis, Death's-Head Stag, Leafy Moth
i-0034
i-0036
i-0037
i-0038
i-0039
i-0040
i-0044
i-0051
i-0056

I have updated all of the Prize Lots so everything that is marked out is not available. Anything that is not marked out is still available.

And according to Random.org... here goes the list of the next 10...... *drumroll!!!*
The people in this list are to send me their top TEN list (by PM) from the Regular prizes! (Snowbank is no longer available. All three slots have been claimed.)
41 @Pixel
42 @Gh0stknife
43 @oneirodrakon
44 @icestorm91
45 @Sorikai
46 @AboveClouds
47 @Ansiktslos
48 @Amberite
49 @Kaitii
50 @Malis

And according to Random.org... here goes the list of the next set of 10...... *drumroll!!!*
The people in this list are to send me their top TWENTY list (by PM) from the Regular prizes! (Snowbank is no longer available. All three slots have been claimed.)
51 @InkSkratches
52 @Tethealla
53 @Arbitrary
54 @nienna33
55 @kahielle
56 @SoulSorbet
57 @Hariman
58 @thewinged
59 @Culex
60 @Starcrasher

All Lots that have been claimed have been marked through and are no longer available even though they still appear in the list. Also all dragons have been reduced to Avatar size to see if this helps with loading the first page any quicker.

Send me your lists!! I'll get these next 20 prizes sent out as quickly as I get all the prize lists in. ;)

IF you choose a Familiar lot as a prize please send me two lists... see below for details:
1. from the Top selection please order the Familiars in the order you would most like them to least like them
2. from the Bottom selection please select at least 5 Familiars (if you are in the first 10 this round) and 10 Familiars (if you are in the second 10 in this round)
This will make it quicker for me and likely I won't have to contact you again if I have a wider selection of what you are interested in. ;)

Congratz to all the winners!!!

Please do not post in the thread so the people pinged can see where they were pinged and see the instructions they need. I will post again when I'm ready to move on and you can post briefly at that point til I put up the next block of winners. ;) *SNUGGLES!!!!*

If you have ANY questions please PM them to me and title them "Question" so I can keep them organized. ;)
*snips* Whoops, sent by mail.
*snips* Whoops, sent by mail.
singerrunesig.png wowbox.png
tatsbox.png
firstgenr.png
Rynn.png
1 2 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 60