Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Done
Hello everyone! I want to raffle off this triple-obsidian SG imperial: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=32750&tab=dragon&did=1441106][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/14412/1441106_350.png[/img][/url] [list][*]Tickets are 500T or 1G apiece. You can also pay [b]one holiday currency item[/b] (any type) for two tickets, or [b]25 food points[/b] for one ticket. [*]There's no limit to the number that you can buy. [*]For every ten tickets you buy, you'll get one bonus ticket. [*]For every fifty tickets you buy, you'll get an additional ten bonus tickets. [*]Tell your friends! For every new user you rope in, you'll receive twenty bonus tickets. Make sure that they know to tell me that you sent them. [*]Bumping the thread will earn you a chance at being selected to receive five bonus tickets. These tickets will be given once a day.[/list] I will maintain a list of each participating user and the number of tickets they've bought/earned. At the end of the raffle, I'll use [url]random.org[/url] to pick the winner. [b]This raffle started on 11/26/2013. It will close on 12/5/2013.[/b] As we get closer to the end date, I'll let you guys know about a specific closing time, and whether or not I've decided to extend the raffle past this date. [b][u]Ticket List[/u][/b] Giratina [11] Sylvette [6]
Hello everyone!

I want to raffle off this triple-obsidian SG imperial:

1441106_350.png
  • Tickets are 500T or 1G apiece. You can also pay one holiday currency item (any type) for two tickets, or 25 food points for one ticket.
  • There's no limit to the number that you can buy.
  • For every ten tickets you buy, you'll get one bonus ticket.
  • For every fifty tickets you buy, you'll get an additional ten bonus tickets.
  • Tell your friends! For every new user you rope in, you'll receive twenty bonus tickets. Make sure that they know to tell me that you sent them.
  • Bumping the thread will earn you a chance at being selected to receive five bonus tickets. These tickets will be given once a day.

I will maintain a list of each participating user and the number of tickets they've bought/earned. At the end of the raffle, I'll use random.org to pick the winner.

This raffle started on 11/26/2013. It will close on 12/5/2013. As we get closer to the end date, I'll let you guys know about a specific closing time, and whether or not I've decided to extend the raffle past this date.

Ticket List

Giratina [11]
Sylvette [6]
60Avnmu.png
QgilwX7.png Looking for colors or near miss:
—Mantis/Peacock/Peridot
—Ginger/Auburn/Sanguine
—Cerulean/Teal/Ice
—Periwinkle/Plum/Fuschia
Updated the first post with more ways to pay for/get tickets.
Updated the first post with more ways to pay for/get tickets.
60Avnmu.png
—Mantis/Peacock/Peridot
—Ginger/Auburn/Sanguine
—Cerulean/Teal/Ice
—Periwinkle/Plum/Fuschia
bumpy :3
bumpy :3
Puppycat.gif
Hey everyone! Sorry for the silence lately; holidays are busier than I thought.

@Sylvette
You've been given the bonus tickets from yesterday's bump.

Anyone's free to send me payment for tickets; I'll update things when I can!
Hey everyone! Sorry for the silence lately; holidays are busier than I thought.

@Sylvette
You've been given the bonus tickets from yesterday's bump.

Anyone's free to send me payment for tickets; I'll update things when I can!
60Avnmu.png
—Mantis/Peacock/Peridot
—Ginger/Auburn/Sanguine
—Cerulean/Teal/Ice
—Periwinkle/Plum/Fuschia
@Giratina @Sylvette

I decided to cut the raffle off a day early. Giratina, you've won - send me a Crossroads for 1T to pick up your prize.

Thanks for playing!
@Giratina @Sylvette

I decided to cut the raffle off a day early. Giratina, you've won - send me a Crossroads for 1T to pick up your prize.

Thanks for playing!
60Avnmu.png
—Mantis/Peacock/Peridot
—Ginger/Auburn/Sanguine
—Cerulean/Teal/Ice
—Periwinkle/Plum/Fuschia