Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | TG Iri/Shim SD Raffle **Over**
1 2 3 4
@Emmabird I'd prefer if you kept the lovely PC :) Thanks for the raffle anyway! You can ping me anytime if you're doing another raffle! :D If you're going to give it away, I hope it will find a good, loving home :)
@Emmabird I'd prefer if you kept the lovely PC :) Thanks for the raffle anyway! You can ping me anytime if you're doing another raffle! :D If you're going to give it away, I hope it will find a good, loving home :)
Puppycat.gif
@Sylvette
Well, thanks for joining my raffle! I'll definitely ping you when I have another. I might try a New Dragons for the New Year type raffle, but It depends on what shifts I end up with this month. Still don't know my December work schedule. aargh!

Anyway, enough rambling. I'll find the PC fellah a lovely home.
@Sylvette
Well, thanks for joining my raffle! I'll definitely ping you when I have another. I might try a New Dragons for the New Year type raffle, but It depends on what shifts I end up with this month. Still don't know my December work schedule. aargh!

Anyway, enough rambling. I'll find the PC fellah a lovely home.
VsQsiFi.pngT2nbrk6.pngRvZlNo0.pngaL21n5x.pngygWzlbs.png7GFlGJN.pngPdiBTNZ.pngMTtORbV.pnge7NCmti.pngr40kQDf.pngkIO8qd8.pngBYPpgRe.pngtDii0Aq.png
EBEMlSX.png
1 2 3 4