Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | { { PRIZES DRAWN } }
1 2 3
[center][i]As you enter the tent, you are greeted by a young wildclaw. His dark wings shift slightly at your approach, though you barely see them; even with their reflective properties, they are nearly invisible in the dim light. He tilts his head slightly, as if sizing you up, idly tapping a claw against his counter. tap... tap... tap His head straightens after a moment and the movement causes the light to dance over his blood-red scales. He smiles, clearly displaying his razor-sharp teeth despite the poor lighting. His eyes twinkle mischievously and, when he finally speaks, his voice is full of playful malevolence. “Would you like to play a game?”[/i] ----------------------------------------- My game is simple. You pay me, I give you tickets. Once I've sold enough, I will draw three numbers – one for each prize. Then I will send the prizes to the winners.[/center] [b]The rules are as follows:[/b] [LIST] [*]Tickets are 1000t or 3g each. There is no limit to how many you can buy. [indent]I will take marketplace specialty items, specifically scrolls and certain gem apparel and familiars at their marketplace value, feel free to ask about this. I am entirely aware that this most likely will not be something people take me up on.[/indent] [*]If you win a prize, you are only eligible to win another if you have purchased more than [b]100[/b] tickets. (lowered to reflect the change in available tickets) [*]The first winner gets first pick, second winner gets second pick, and third winner gets third pick of the prizes. [*]The drawing will only be held on December 1st or once [b][s]700[/s] 400 tickets[/b] are sold. [/LIST] ----------------------------------------- [center]What would a game be without prizes? These lovely creatures could be yours for the taking! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=1305439] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/13055/1305439_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=1305443] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/13055/1305443_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=1305445] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/13055/1305445_350.png[/img] [/url] ----------------------------------------- [i]The wildclaw gives you another flash of those dangerously sharp teeth. "Your move."[/i][/center]
As you enter the tent, you are greeted by a young wildclaw. His dark wings shift slightly at your approach, though you barely see them; even with their reflective properties, they are nearly invisible in the dim light. He tilts his head slightly, as if sizing you up, idly tapping a claw against his counter.

tap... tap... tap

His head straightens after a moment and the movement causes the light to dance over his blood-red scales. He smiles, clearly displaying his razor-sharp teeth despite the poor lighting. His eyes twinkle mischievously and, when he finally speaks, his voice is full of playful malevolence.

“Would you like to play a game?”

My game is simple. You pay me, I give you tickets. Once I've sold enough, I will draw three numbers – one for each prize. Then I will send the prizes to the winners.

The rules are as follows:
  • Tickets are 1000t or 3g each. There is no limit to how many you can buy.
    I will take marketplace specialty items, specifically scrolls and certain gem apparel and familiars at their marketplace value, feel free to ask about this.
    I am entirely aware that this most likely will not be something people take me up on.
  • If you win a prize, you are only eligible to win another if you have purchased more than 100 tickets. (lowered to reflect the change in available tickets)
  • The first winner gets first pick, second winner gets second pick, and third winner gets third pick of the prizes.
  • The drawing will only be held on December 1st or once 700 400 tickets are sold.

What would a game be without prizes? These lovely creatures could be yours for the taking!

1305439_350.png

1305443_350.png

1305445_350.png

The wildclaw gives you another flash of those dangerously sharp teeth.

"Your move."
cTmY.png
Ticket Sales!
190/400

name | payment | tickets

Anyu | 168g + 70,000t | 126
oldred100 | 2000t | 2
Sylvette | 1000t | 1
akaczism | 10,000t | 10
theDragoness | 30,000t + 63g | 51

Ticket Numbers

1-48 | Anyu
49-50 | oldred100
51 | Sylvette
52 - 61 | akaczism
62 - 112 | theDragoness
113-190 | Anyu
Ticket Sales!
190/400

name | payment | tickets

Anyu | 168g + 70,000t | 126
oldred100 | 2000t | 2
Sylvette | 1000t | 1
akaczism | 10,000t | 10
theDragoness | 30,000t + 63g | 51

Ticket Numbers

1-48 | Anyu
49-50 | oldred100
51 | Sylvette
52 - 61 | akaczism
62 - 112 | theDragoness
113-190 | Anyu
cTmY.png
I want tickets!
....oh wait. I'm already on there xD yay for pretty dragons?
I want tickets!
....oh wait. I'm already on there xD yay for pretty dragons?
@Anyu
Not a problem! Hopefully other people agree with you quickly ;D
@Anyu
Not a problem! Hopefully other people agree with you quickly ;D
cTmY.png
Hey look, the prizes grew up!
Ooh, aah~
Also, one more ticket has been purchased!
Hey look, the prizes grew up!
Ooh, aah~
Also, one more ticket has been purchased!
cTmY.png
We still have 649 tickets to go before winners are drawn!

Come on, guys, tell your friends!
We still have 649 tickets to go before winners are drawn!

Come on, guys, tell your friends!
cTmY.png
639 tickets to go~
639 tickets to go~
cTmY.png
That navy girl is MINE
also, i have 18 more gems to buy tickets with, if you are still selling :)
That navy girl is MINE
also, i have 18 more gems to buy tickets with, if you are still selling :)
Of course I'm still selling! I've got plenty of tickets left =D
Of course I'm still selling! I've got plenty of tickets left =D
cTmY.png
Lowered the number of tickets from 700 to 400. Hopefully that will let us do the drawing much sooner =D
Lowered the number of tickets from 700 to 400. Hopefully that will let us do the drawing much sooner =D
cTmY.png
1 2 3