Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | FR's Next Millionaire - WINNER
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 43 44
got you three, & also, if you guys see me around buying gems, expect another giveaway, with an even higher payout. ell, maybe enough to get you to the full lair expansion.
got you three, & also, if you guys see me around buying gems, expect another giveaway, with an even higher payout. ell, maybe enough to get you to the full lair expansion.
@Pokémon
Mandee; 27716

This would be really helpful. Thank you. :)
@Pokémon
Mandee; 27716

This would be really helpful. Thank you. :)
oEhX17b.gif

>> INFP/HSP
>> she/her
>> FR +2
..... 30KAjWv.gif2tjWIkO.gif
@Pokemon

Oh my goodness, this would help me make those dream dragons of mine for sure. :3

XenSilverQuill #25586
@Pokemon

Oh my goodness, this would help me make those dream dragons of mine for sure. :3

XenSilverQuill #25586
@Pokemon
8| ... Ilium stole the joke I was gonna do.
Either way, this is an awesome raffle! :3 And you are an awesome person!

Username: Fuzzle
Lair ID#: 15319
@Pokemon
8| ... Ilium stole the joke I was gonna do.
Either way, this is an awesome raffle! :3 And you are an awesome person!

Username: Fuzzle
Lair ID#: 15319
EUym1T3.png
got you guys. c:~~
got you guys. c:~~
@Pokemon

GhostBlue #33278

Good luck to everyone x) And happy (early) birthday, since I may forget later on.
@Pokemon

GhostBlue #33278

Good luck to everyone x) And happy (early) birthday, since I may forget later on.
@Pokemon O_o This could get me the increasingly rare light sprite. This is so good of you. ^^ Good luck to everyone.

Rinaminori at #24903
@Pokemon O_o This could get me the increasingly rare light sprite. This is so good of you. ^^ Good luck to everyone.

Rinaminori at #24903
RBXYq.gifarcane_small_by_vamonkea-dai56rq.pngovY2q5W.pngarcane_small_by_vamonkea-dai56rq.png4BVfJ.gif
added you guys in, good luck to everyone, and again, this will not be my last huge raffle, so don't worry! c:
added you guys in, good luck to everyone, and again, this will not be my last huge raffle, so don't worry! c:
@Pokemon

I'd love to enter!

zharkus #34766
@Pokemon

I'd love to enter!

zharkus #34766
@Pokemon you are the best for doing something like this! On your b-day no less! Happy Early Birthday!

tena #17601
@Pokemon you are the best for doing something like this! On your b-day no less! Happy Early Birthday!

tena #17601
pVID3gO.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 43 44