Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Halted 4 now!Giveaway 4 non imp holders
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
Oh, wow! I don't have an imp yet, these are lovely :)
Oh, wow! I don't have an imp yet, these are lovely :)
1qiq2q.jpg
@Nixified got you marked down as number 3 :)
@Nixified got you marked down as number 3 :)
@Tavvi ahh this is so nice wow id love to join
@Tavvi ahh this is so nice wow id love to join
@Rosy ahh thank you for mentioning mee!!

@Tavvi I'd love to enter (:
@Rosy ahh thank you for mentioning mee!!

@Tavvi I'd love to enter (:
What a lovely and generous idea! I would love to join!
What a lovely and generous idea! I would love to join!
@Tavvi
Can I join too? :D
@Tavvi
Can I join too? :D
@tavvi

Hello, I would like to be added to the list. There are several I like, I don't know whether I tell you which ones I like or not. :<
@tavvi

Hello, I would like to be added to the list. There are several I like, I don't know whether I tell you which ones I like or not. :<
@Tavvi
I'd love to join :)
@Tavvi
I'd love to join :)
EyNZJJl.gif
@Tavvi

This is really sweet! I've been trying to get an Imp but no luck yet. So I would like to enter! I'll definitely let you know if my luck changes and I have an Imp drop into my lap.
@Tavvi

This is really sweet! I've been trying to get an Imp but no luck yet. So I would like to enter! I'll definitely let you know if my luck changes and I have an Imp drop into my lap.
hqJ7HMJ.jpg
@Tavvi Would it be possible to add me to the list too :D? I'll definitely send an imp back when I finally can breed some. *^* Actually that would be a pretty cool idea. Start an imp raffle, and then the winners send back a hatchling from their clutch to contribute to a new raffle so everyone can eventually have an imp :D
@Tavvi Would it be possible to add me to the list too :D? I'll definitely send an imp back when I finally can breed some. *^* Actually that would be a pretty cool idea. Start an imp raffle, and then the winners send back a hatchling from their clutch to contribute to a new raffle so everyone can eventually have an imp :D
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11