Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | Alockealyptic - Custom 'Locke Playtest
1 2 3 4 5
[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/CAoFzQv.png[/img] [size=5]Day 28, 8/9 to next stop[/size][/center] ----- [columns][item=polished walking sticks][nextcol][i]"Well crafted and expensive walking sticks that have been polished to a fine sheen."[/i][/columns] [indent][LIST] [*] Orin declares Vune the caravan's Negotiator. Best of luck, kid [*] Trinket -> Hunting Trip, 44 matches with Orin, Maroux, and Fortunea. Fortunea gains 1 Luck [/LIST][/indent]
CAoFzQv.png
Day 28, 8/9 to next stop

Polished Walking Sticks "Well crafted and expensive walking sticks that have been polished to a fine sheen."
  • Orin declares Vune the caravan's Negotiator. Best of luck, kid
  • Trinket -> Hunting Trip, 44 matches with Orin, Maroux, and Fortunea. Fortunea gains 1 Luck
6mVFIuV.png
QetF0Qf.png
4xqaZpf.png
bYt72YT.png
BzjAkuF.png
5hF3FGk.png
rihYiKd.png
YMPbu9R.png
[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/CAoFzQv.png[/img] [size=5]Day 29, Trading Post[/size][/center] ----- [columns][item=intact clay pot][nextcol][i]"A large, dusty clay pot that is in usable condition."[/i][/columns] [indent][LIST] [*] Darcy's first attempt at being an independent trader has a rough start as she tries to make a customer of a known con artist; she uses a Luck point to [s]survive[/s] not lose every last scrap the caravan has [*] Fortunea picks up some medical texts at Orin's behest, and decides that Babysitting is no longer for him, he wants to be... A Cyberneticist. This can absolutely not go wrong in any way [*] Trinket -> Hunting Trip again. 47 matches with Orin, Maroux, and Darcy, to be completed tomorrow (bc tracking matches is easiest on my phone but it's being used rn and there won't be time until tomorrow >.>) [/LIST][/indent]
CAoFzQv.png
Day 29, Trading Post

Intact Clay Pot "A large, dusty clay pot that is in usable condition."
  • Darcy's first attempt at being an independent trader has a rough start as she tries to make a customer of a known con artist; she uses a Luck point to survive not lose every last scrap the caravan has
  • Fortunea picks up some medical texts at Orin's behest, and decides that Babysitting is no longer for him, he wants to be... A Cyberneticist. This can absolutely not go wrong in any way
  • Trinket -> Hunting Trip again. 47 matches with Orin, Maroux, and Darcy, to be completed tomorrow (bc tracking matches is easiest on my phone but it's being used rn and there won't be time until tomorrow >.>)
6mVFIuV.png
QetF0Qf.png
4xqaZpf.png
bYt72YT.png
BzjAkuF.png
5hF3FGk.png
rihYiKd.png
YMPbu9R.png
[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/CAoFzQv.png[/img] [size=5]Day 30, 0/7 to next stop[/size][/center] ----- [columns][item=discipline][nextcol][i]"Grants your Meditate ability a 50% chance to generate twice as much Breath."[/i][/columns] [indent][LIST] [*] Welp, guess who got caught up in other games again. I'm a few days behind, so, three posts today! [*] Fortunea fuses his +3 armor to himself [*] Darcy gets a +1 armor piece from Orin [*] Battle Stone -> Scavenging! Finally! Gonna do this with my regular coli grind team just to make the process less tedious, but I'll decide that Orin, Maroux, and Phoenine are the in-world participants. Phoenine rolled a 1, so, he uses 1 Luck to survive [*] ... well I also rolled just 10 matches, so. I feel like I'm definitely gonna have to write in more ways to get Supplies. This feels ridiculous [*] In the end, we add +1 Supply and a new dragon, Alrucca [/LIST][/indent]
CAoFzQv.png
Day 30, 0/7 to next stop

Discipline "Grants your Meditate ability a 50% chance to generate twice as much Breath."
  • Welp, guess who got caught up in other games again. I'm a few days behind, so, three posts today!
  • Fortunea fuses his +3 armor to himself
  • Darcy gets a +1 armor piece from Orin
  • Battle Stone -> Scavenging! Finally! Gonna do this with my regular coli grind team just to make the process less tedious, but I'll decide that Orin, Maroux, and Phoenine are the in-world participants. Phoenine rolled a 1, so, he uses 1 Luck to survive
  • ... well I also rolled just 10 matches, so. I feel like I'm definitely gonna have to write in more ways to get Supplies. This feels ridiculous
  • In the end, we add +1 Supply and a new dragon, Alrucca
6mVFIuV.png
QetF0Qf.png
4xqaZpf.png
bYt72YT.png
BzjAkuF.png
5hF3FGk.png
rihYiKd.png
YMPbu9R.png
[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/CAoFzQv.png[/img] [size=5]Day 31, 1/7 to next stop[/size][/center] ----- [columns][item=dire wooden toy][nextcol][i]"A horse-shaped toy, reeking of smoldering ash. It might make for better tinder than hatchling entertainment."[/i][/columns] [indent][LIST] [*] Maroux finally gets to use her assigned role as Matchmaker and bond Yen and Alrucca, although they can't yet breed because Yen is like [i]one[/i] day off... [*] Alona gets +1 armor from Orin [*] Trinket -> The Plague. Orin spends 1 Luck, Kristhyra dies [/LIST][/indent]
CAoFzQv.png
Day 31, 1/7 to next stop

Dire Wooden Toy "A horse-shaped toy, reeking of smoldering ash. It might make for better tinder than hatchling entertainment."
  • Maroux finally gets to use her assigned role as Matchmaker and bond Yen and Alrucca, although they can't yet breed because Yen is like one day off...
  • Alona gets +1 armor from Orin
  • Trinket -> The Plague. Orin spends 1 Luck, Kristhyra dies
6mVFIuV.png
QetF0Qf.png
4xqaZpf.png
bYt72YT.png
BzjAkuF.png
5hF3FGk.png
rihYiKd.png
YMPbu9R.png
[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/CAoFzQv.png[/img] [size=5]Day 32, 2/7 to next stop[/size][/center] ----- [columns][item=killifish][nextcol][i]"Killifish come in many vibrant colors. Many dragons use them to garnish their meals."[/i][/columns] [indent][LIST] [*] Wow all the Role rolls today ended with [i]nothing[/i] happening... [*] Food: Seafood -> 32 matches with Alona, Phoenine, and Yen, to be completed after I eat dinner [/LIST][/indent]
CAoFzQv.png
Day 32, 2/7 to next stop

Killifish "Killifish come in many vibrant colors. Many dragons use them to garnish their meals."
  • Wow all the Role rolls today ended with nothing happening...
  • Food: Seafood -> 32 matches with Alona, Phoenine, and Yen, to be completed after I eat dinner
6mVFIuV.png
QetF0Qf.png
4xqaZpf.png
bYt72YT.png
BzjAkuF.png
5hF3FGk.png
rihYiKd.png
YMPbu9R.png
[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/CAoFzQv.png[/img] [size=5]Day 33, 3/7 to next stop[/size][/center] ----- [columns][item=fine filament][nextcol][i]"There is great debate whether fine filament or silk thread makes for a better join. Both camps of tailors have STRONG OPINIONS."[/i][/columns] [indent][LIST] [*] Maroux pairs Fortunea and Darcy. They nest three eggs, and Alrucca and Yen nest another three! [*] Orin assigns Alrucca as a Teacher, so from tomorrow on I can start leveling people up! [*] Material -> Train the Newbies. And I even get a head start! Fortunea hits level 5 and gets +1 Luck, Yen and Alrucca hit level 2 and get +1 Luck, and Vune hits level 2 and takes +1 to Intelligence [/LIST][/indent]
CAoFzQv.png
Day 33, 3/7 to next stop

Fine Filament "There is great debate whether fine filament or silk thread makes for a better join. Both camps of tailors have STRONG OPINIONS."
  • Maroux pairs Fortunea and Darcy. They nest three eggs, and Alrucca and Yen nest another three!
  • Orin assigns Alrucca as a Teacher, so from tomorrow on I can start leveling people up!
  • Material -> Train the Newbies. And I even get a head start! Fortunea hits level 5 and gets +1 Luck, Yen and Alrucca hit level 2 and get +1 Luck, and Vune hits level 2 and takes +1 to Intelligence
6mVFIuV.png
QetF0Qf.png
4xqaZpf.png
bYt72YT.png
BzjAkuF.png
5hF3FGk.png
rihYiKd.png
YMPbu9R.png
[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/CAoFzQv.png[/img] [size=5]Day 34, 4/7 to next stop[/size][/center] ----- [columns][item=eerie cloth trappings][nextcol][i]"The patterning is beautiful and haunting."[/i][/columns] [indent][LIST] [*] Vune finally rolls over a 14 and geting to use her Negotiator skills! She brings in Zrozin [*] Alrucca trains Vune and Yen to level 3. Vune gets another +1 Intelligence and Yen takes a Luck point [*] Orin is uncertain about the caravan's current job distribution, and considers asking Darcy to change professions, but ultimately decides against it (aka I rolled the job swap but she's already in the Role that makes the best use of her stats, so, I don't particularly have another job I want to see her in...) [*] Material -> Train the Newbies. Vune at level 4 adds another +1 Intelligence and no longer has to roll to do her job. Yen takes another Luck for level 4. Alrucca and Zrozin each take a Luck at level 2 [/LIST][/indent]
CAoFzQv.png
Day 34, 4/7 to next stop

Eerie Cloth Trappings "The patterning is beautiful and haunting."
  • Vune finally rolls over a 14 and geting to use her Negotiator skills! She brings in Zrozin
  • Alrucca trains Vune and Yen to level 3. Vune gets another +1 Intelligence and Yen takes a Luck point
  • Orin is uncertain about the caravan's current job distribution, and considers asking Darcy to change professions, but ultimately decides against it (aka I rolled the job swap but she's already in the Role that makes the best use of her stats, so, I don't particularly have another job I want to see her in...)
  • Material -> Train the Newbies. Vune at level 4 adds another +1 Intelligence and no longer has to roll to do her job. Yen takes another Luck for level 4. Alrucca and Zrozin each take a Luck at level 2
6mVFIuV.png
QetF0Qf.png
4xqaZpf.png
bYt72YT.png
BzjAkuF.png
5hF3FGk.png
rihYiKd.png
YMPbu9R.png
[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/CAoFzQv.png[/img] [size=5]Day 35, 5/7 to next stop[/size][/center] ----- [columns][item=warbeast tusk][nextcol][i]"The tusk of a great carnivore. Blood is still present on the edge, meaning that its owner may still be nearby, suffering from some nasty pain.."[/i][/columns] [indent][LIST] [*] Vune invites a passing wanderer, Serene, to join the caravan [*] Alrucca trains Vune to 5 and Zrozin to 3, each gaining Luck [*] Material -> Exploration Break! Fortunea, Darcy, and Yen go out scavenging and each level up. Fortunea puts a point in Strength, and the others gain Luck [/LIST][/indent]
CAoFzQv.png
Day 35, 5/7 to next stop

Warbeast Tusk "The tusk of a great carnivore. Blood is still present on the edge, meaning that its owner may still be nearby, suffering from some nasty pain.."
  • Vune invites a passing wanderer, Serene, to join the caravan
  • Alrucca trains Vune to 5 and Zrozin to 3, each gaining Luck
  • Material -> Exploration Break! Fortunea, Darcy, and Yen go out scavenging and each level up. Fortunea puts a point in Strength, and the others gain Luck
6mVFIuV.png
QetF0Qf.png
4xqaZpf.png
bYt72YT.png
BzjAkuF.png
5hF3FGk.png
rihYiKd.png
YMPbu9R.png
[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/CAoFzQv.png[/img] [size=5]Day 36, 6/7 to next stop[/size][/center] ----- [columns][item=hand-dyed hank of emu fiber][nextcol][i]"It looks expensive."[/i][/columns] [indent][LIST] [*] Alrucca spends the day improving himself and his capabilities, reaching level 3 and another Luck point [*] Alona gets a +1 armor piece from Orin [*] Material -> Bloody Duel. Maroux and Alrucca disagree on something nobody overheard, then they yell, then it comes to blows; their activity sends Yen sprawling into some rubble, very narrowly avoiding killing her outright (she spent a Luck to survive) [/LIST][/indent]
CAoFzQv.png
Day 36, 6/7 to next stop

Hand-Dyed Hank of Emu Fiber "It looks expensive."
  • Alrucca spends the day improving himself and his capabilities, reaching level 3 and another Luck point
  • Alona gets a +1 armor piece from Orin
  • Material -> Bloody Duel. Maroux and Alrucca disagree on something nobody overheard, then they yell, then it comes to blows; their activity sends Yen sprawling into some rubble, very narrowly avoiding killing her outright (she spent a Luck to survive)
6mVFIuV.png
QetF0Qf.png
4xqaZpf.png
bYt72YT.png
BzjAkuF.png
5hF3FGk.png
rihYiKd.png
YMPbu9R.png
[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/CAoFzQv.png[/img] [size=5]Day 37, Trading Post[/size][/center] ----- [columns][item=sweet grass][nextcol][i]"Some dragons prefer to chew on Sweet Grass for hours rather than devour it quickly."[/i][/columns] [indent][LIST] [*] Darcy tries to trade with a farmer, but has to quickly vacate the premises when their guard dog gets unfriendly [*] Alrucca trains Zrozin to level 4 and Serene to level 2, each taking a Luck point [*] Phoenine is sorting through a pile of junk when his hand is drawn to a faintly glowing book wrapped in a stained cloth. The scribbled words inside are hard to make out, but he feels like if he just spends more time studying them, they'll make sense... ([i]read: Orin rolled for a reassignment and Phoenine's stats are only good for a Babysitter, Trader, or Seer, so guess who just got eldritch psychic abilities![/i]) [*] Food: Plant -> 13 matches with Phoenine, Alrucca, and Zrozin [/LIST][/indent]
CAoFzQv.png
Day 37, Trading Post

Sweet Grass "Some dragons prefer to chew on Sweet Grass for hours rather than devour it quickly."
  • Darcy tries to trade with a farmer, but has to quickly vacate the premises when their guard dog gets unfriendly
  • Alrucca trains Zrozin to level 4 and Serene to level 2, each taking a Luck point
  • Phoenine is sorting through a pile of junk when his hand is drawn to a faintly glowing book wrapped in a stained cloth. The scribbled words inside are hard to make out, but he feels like if he just spends more time studying them, they'll make sense... (read: Orin rolled for a reassignment and Phoenine's stats are only good for a Babysitter, Trader, or Seer, so guess who just got eldritch psychic abilities!)
  • Food: Plant -> 13 matches with Phoenine, Alrucca, and Zrozin
6mVFIuV.png
QetF0Qf.png
4xqaZpf.png
bYt72YT.png
BzjAkuF.png
5hF3FGk.png
rihYiKd.png
YMPbu9R.png
1 2 3 4 5