Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [MJ24] RL Scavenger Hunt (CLOSED/DONE)
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 22 23
@Fehn - I'm sorry you didn't get a chance to! :/
You wouldn't be eligible for prizes or badges, but if there are any in particular that you just want to share, you're still welcome to post them!
@Fehn - I'm sorry you didn't get a chance to! :/
You wouldn't be eligible for prizes or badges, but if there are any in particular that you just want to share, you're still welcome to post them!
TO5f5vS.pngp5Y4Rj3.png
3adgzZD.pngmlHpBMC.png

o6n8ZXM.png3I473vH.png
GgsD4JX.png o9yS1eq.png
n2h1rdv.png
7UXlQKU.gif
No way!!!! I'm so shocked! Thank you for hosting, this was my first irl scavhunt and it was a lot of fun!

1. Wings of the Wind
No way!!!! I'm so shocked! Thank you for hosting, this was my first irl scavhunt and it was a lot of fun!

1. Wings of the Wind
GZJetP5.pngp0ktFPn.png1cqnXuZ.png6PSSZLJ.png
!! Yay!

1. Wings of the wind (I doubt I'll get it, but a guy can dream!)
2. Gloom guide
3. Winged warrior
4. Feathered friends
!! Yay!

1. Wings of the wind (I doubt I'll get it, but a guy can dream!)
2. Gloom guide
3. Winged warrior
4. Feathered friends
NM0r94k.png Ala3t4v.png
D9xaprH.png
ypcKWM0.png
9R2Unq1.png
nnBylsC.png
ZqTATLu.png
V9BoEMC.png
5hF3FGk.png
7UXlQKU.gif
q9EEy5M.png
878OlvW.png
Congrats winners!! This was an great scav hunt experience too, so thank you so much for hosting @Farore :D
Congrats winners!! This was an great scav hunt experience too, so thank you so much for hosting @Farore :D
B9_L2.pngo672_d01_Kywren.pngasexual.pngo672_d02_Kywren.pngo672_d03_Kywren.pngB9_R2.png
ASbXVY4.png

_______
d3wcOpC.gif
Kywren
Lightning Dom Organizer
She/They
FR +2
Grats to the winners!
Already said I had fun with this but for more specific feedback: I really liked the wide range of subjects! (esp the mythology ones bc that's my jam, haha. Any other year and I'd have been able to get my books out :') And I appreciate the effort for inclusion in regards to disability and the like <3 and that actually got me thinking about hosting my own scavenger hunt--except a gaming one.

I think the subjects would simultaneously need to be hard enough, yet still able to be interpreted so it can have its own equivalent to a game's own universe... Like for 'magic user' both a Final Fantasy White/Black Mage character and an X-Men-esque telepath would count. And I guess on PC it'd have to largely work on the honour system since it's so easy to simply look up a screenshot of a character...

I don't even know if there would be enough people interested in that, but I like the idea of it :') Maybe I'll do an interest check sometime in the future, lol. So yes thanks not just for hosting the event but also for the inspiration :'D
Grats to the winners!
Already said I had fun with this but for more specific feedback: I really liked the wide range of subjects! (esp the mythology ones bc that's my jam, haha. Any other year and I'd have been able to get my books out :') And I appreciate the effort for inclusion in regards to disability and the like <3 and that actually got me thinking about hosting my own scavenger hunt--except a gaming one.

I think the subjects would simultaneously need to be hard enough, yet still able to be interpreted so it can have its own equivalent to a game's own universe... Like for 'magic user' both a Final Fantasy White/Black Mage character and an X-Men-esque telepath would count. And I guess on PC it'd have to largely work on the honour system since it's so easy to simply look up a screenshot of a character...

I don't even know if there would be enough people interested in that, but I like the idea of it :') Maybe I'll do an interest check sometime in the future, lol. So yes thanks not just for hosting the event but also for the inspiration :'D
~~ Call me Beato!
MUYNhfy.png
v2PJF9u.png
Aswnqzl.png

FObX7rS.png
7UXlQKU.gif
WyzHFF3.gif glnLzx2.gif WyzHFF3.gif wtae0IEm_o.pngxb40JV1.png
Oh wow! It looks like Wings of the Wind was already claimed, so I would love Feathered Friends. Thank you!
Oh wow! It looks like Wings of the Wind was already claimed, so I would love Feathered Friends. Thank you!
Y5AUp2a.gif .. 9XAwiUY.png .
Never put your faith in a Prince.
When you require a miracle,
trust in a Witch.
oh neat!! thank you for organizing all this, i can't imagine easily overseeing 8k tickets haha.

I'll go for
1. Eggie
2. Dragon's Hoard
3. Winged Warrior
4. Eggie 2
5. Mistral Goods

edit; and thank u for the delightful comments you left on mine and everyone else's posts! they were very sweet to read <3
oh neat!! thank you for organizing all this, i can't imagine easily overseeing 8k tickets haha.

I'll go for
1. Eggie
2. Dragon's Hoard
3. Winged Warrior
4. Eggie 2
5. Mistral Goods

edit; and thank u for the delightful comments you left on mine and everyone else's posts! they were very sweet to read <3

pings r always ok :)
forum games; main dragons are first two tabs or either lair or hibden
@Farore @Juxta13 Remember in my Doc I mentioned the Sphinx in Egypt but said there was no way I'd be finding a photo of that? And that I also mentioned my parents moving and that I had a whole heap of stuff from their place to go through? Guess what I found - photos of that trip!! [img]https://i.imgur.com/0ugf6Wo.png[/img]
@Farore @Juxta13

Remember in my Doc I mentioned the Sphinx in Egypt but said there was no way I'd be finding a photo of that? And that I also mentioned my parents moving and that I had a whole heap of stuff from their place to go through?

Guess what I found - photos of that trip!!

0ugf6Wo.png
Ink wash brush-style art of three red and gold Wildclaws performing a dragon dance with a green Auraboa puppet, with text for Nature's Year of the Wood Dragon push. D9tBovl.png w8o0xW1.png
@Farore Oh my goodness! I’m so sorry I didn’t see this message until now (I’m subbed to WAY too many hatchery ping lists so the notif got buried). Since the first and second place winners have already been awarded, can I just go ahead and give my top choice?

As a true Light Flighter, I want those monies! Dragon’s Hoard, please!

Edit to Add: for the record, my top 3 choices are/would have been:

1) Sprite (forgot the prize package name)
2) Dragon’s Hoard
3) Winged Warrior
@Farore Oh my goodness! I’m so sorry I didn’t see this message until now (I’m subbed to WAY too many hatchery ping lists so the notif got buried). Since the first and second place winners have already been awarded, can I just go ahead and give my top choice?

As a true Light Flighter, I want those monies! Dragon’s Hoard, please!

Edit to Add: for the record, my top 3 choices are/would have been:

1) Sprite (forgot the prize package name)
2) Dragon’s Hoard
3) Winged Warrior
nPGTVwx.png
The second group of 5 winners is...
  1. @Sarahlunawolf - choice: Winged Warrior - sent
  2. @sockmonkeygerald - choice: Mistral Goods - sent
  3. @Kettei - choice: Winged Keys - sent
  4. @Cathat - choice: Butterfly Necklaces - sent
  5. @Akashiyuki - choice: Arcane Wings - sent

Please let me know your top choices from the prizes.
First place picks their top items, 2nd place their two top choices, etc..

I will be traveling the next couple of days, but will try to pop on tomorrow and Tuesday when I can!
Please let me know your choices by Wednesday the 10th ~09:00 FRT

As a brief reminder:
  • number of points earned = number of "tickets"
  • tickets are sequential
  • list is organized by timestamp (entries I had to manually enter were added at the end)
  • min 1 max 172 per person
  • winning numbers are generated using random.org
  • spreadsheet
  • you may pass if you don't want any of the remaining prizes
  • you can only win once unless there are extra prizes at the end, then I will use the entire pool again (unless you skipped)

There were a total of 8210 points/tickets!

Edit sorry forgot to ping the list
@MJ RL Scavenger Hunt 2024: Prizes

Edit two omg I forgot to actually ping the winners I'm sorry *facepalm*
The second group of 5 winners is...
  1. @Sarahlunawolf - choice: Winged Warrior - sent
  2. @sockmonkeygerald - choice: Mistral Goods - sent
  3. @Kettei - choice: Winged Keys - sent
  4. @Cathat - choice: Butterfly Necklaces - sent
  5. @Akashiyuki - choice: Arcane Wings - sent

Please let me know your top choices from the prizes.
First place picks their top items, 2nd place their two top choices, etc..

I will be traveling the next couple of days, but will try to pop on tomorrow and Tuesday when I can!
Please let me know your choices by Wednesday the 10th ~09:00 FRT

As a brief reminder:
  • number of points earned = number of "tickets"
  • tickets are sequential
  • list is organized by timestamp (entries I had to manually enter were added at the end)
  • min 1 max 172 per person
  • winning numbers are generated using random.org
  • spreadsheet
  • you may pass if you don't want any of the remaining prizes
  • you can only win once unless there are extra prizes at the end, then I will use the entire pool again (unless you skipped)

There were a total of 8210 points/tickets!

Edit sorry forgot to ping the list
@MJ RL Scavenger Hunt 2024: Prizes

Edit two omg I forgot to actually ping the winners I'm sorry *facepalm*
TO5f5vS.pngp5Y4Rj3.png
3adgzZD.pngmlHpBMC.png

o6n8ZXM.png3I473vH.png
GgsD4JX.png o9yS1eq.png
n2h1rdv.png
7UXlQKU.gif
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 22 23